It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once ISIS is gone, USA will create new group, US is WORSE than ISIS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMERICANCER
a reply to: Aaamok88

You do know that people can tell by posting something just for controversy and attention?

Oh really. Can they ?

I sure hope they can also click on the evidence

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

My bet is that your country had a part in this agenda as well. I would go all in on that assumption

link   

I AM POOR and threatened by our security groups for my views.
I can only tell OTHERS now, as I was used when they set Saddam up to kill the 4th largest army on the the planet and cause the middle east to explode,without a strong control measure .
THEN was poisoned by that SAME secret government act in order to stop me, if the American people ever get off of their collective ASSES and stop these oligarchs who run the money,THEN MAYBE we can both be happy.
THAT is what gun control is for so we can't defend ourselves against an attempted takeover that is occurring as we type.
We have backed them off once but we didn't follow up ,now they are trying to make laws to disarm us.
Voting is what we are currently deluded is our only tool and I am regarded as a conspiracy nut for HOLDING such views.
GUILT is killing about 22 of my type per day who are betrayed by our system...enjoy.
edit on 6-3-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I never said you were American. I don't know where you are from. I just said you lash out at the US to compensate for not living up to your own ideals in your country. Now if your response is just another horrible attempt to dodge(as I suspect it will be), I shall big you good day sir

edit on 3/6/2015 by CaptainTwig because: Clarity

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: thesaneone

Death to America!

Dang it, you got me again. I'll get it right eventually.

I guess we're operating under the idea that if you repeat something often enough, eventually somebody will buy into it and/or you can declare victory

I think that is the dumbest thing I've ever "death to America" what the hell just happened? I think your right.

link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

None of those things would have happened without the direct policy of United States

Why are you even arguing something you know you can't win

You and guys like you are hardcore US government supporters, I'll give you that

link   

Those same people have been fighting their war for around 5000 years. And you want to blame the US? HahahahahahHahaha...wow...you really do live under a rock...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

So, chief, what country are you from? Simple question.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I am not a hardcore government supporter. I am a hardcore nutbag detractor.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I think the OP (using the term as loosely as possible) slipped me some of whatever he's drinking tonight.

I'm good now

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
He doesn't want to say because he knows we'll show him that his homeland is #ed up just like the US.
a reply to: FalafelBallz

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Yeah...you started the slamming. Don't you have a meeting to get to?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

HAHA you think I'm not critical of my government? I didn't agree with the Iraq war does that defeat your assumption? I'm critical of foolish, soapbox, hate threads. What are you arguing again?

oh yea ISIS is controlled/supported by the USA, presently. I don't agree

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I guess we're operating under the idea that if you repeat something often enough, eventually somebody will buy into it and/or you can declare victory

Or this .

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well if anything at least the op gave us a good chuckle.

Good times.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

And where do you get that bait he is using . Gotta get me some of that .

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

And where do you get that bait he is using . Gotta get me some of that .

I think you can find them at trolls-R-us.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

What are you doing about it ? More countries than just the US involved in the Middle East. More money than just ours and more bombs than just the US.

As others have posted, many do not always agree with what our government does. Its a good thing that we live in a country that we are allowed to voice our opinions that counter the official government policies, otherwise most of us would be in a work camp or dead by now.

Sounds like you live in a like country yourself and chances are that your governments money, bombs, and manpower has the same footprint all over the Middle East. Personally I think its time that the Middle East stand up for itself but too many dictators and kings.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

And where do you get that bait he is using .

He is definitely a master...nyuk nyuk nyuk...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
First post from this character, five flags and 33 stars on this trash. There must be quite a few USA haters on ATS. Well, this nation does have the 1st amendment after all. Go ahead and keep posting your garbage. It's your 1st amendment right.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join