It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once ISIS is gone, USA will create new group, US is WORSE than ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88

You see, the core problem with your belief is that people have free will.
No one MAKES someone become a religious nutter determined to rape and slaughter entire towns and cities.

You can blame the evil USA all you damn well like (and believe me I know none of our governments can be trusted in many ways) but nothing, and I mean NOTHING, can remove blame from those who actually harm others.

They have chosen to follow a path of pure and sickening evil, and trying to claim that someone created them, made them do it, or in any way manufactured it, is ridiculous and extreme.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

a 12 min video is far from proving anything about what's happening in the region. You wanna blame the US go ahead but also blame FRANCE, JAPAN, GERMANY, TURKEY, RUSSIA, CHINA and many more.

Assad has murdered and bombed his own innocent people with Russian weapons.

wheres your outrage? He's still in power

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

You must be so ashamed.

I assure you I am not ashamed for pointing out the truth

HEY HEY
HO HO

USA HAS GOT TO GO

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm not going to be baited anymore tonight. At least not by the apprentice, I'm off to see the master.

Have fun with your little rant here.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Death to the great satan!

Oh, wait. Sorry, got my commenters mixed up. My bad.

Agreed

link   
I have a dying grandmother who needs care and I'll leave it at that as you don't care anyways. When she passes I'll start my work. Where are you from anyways? I bet your country has plenty of skeletons in the closet.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Meh.
Typical anti American rant.

I'll say.

I'm trying to imagine an American going over to the Middle East and getting anything accomplished ... without the use of force (and even that'd be a stretch). Supporting the willing ... I might give the OP that, but I've got a sneaking suspicion ISIS was 'created' by the House of Saud.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
And really, all your posts can be summed up with "I hate America and Americans." Maybe you could save everybody some time and just copy/paste that over and over.

So you are just ignoring the things US did to create ISIS and other groups

Ok nice to see ya

Bye

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Here you go

Click on the ATS link if you dare

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I clicked and nothing happened except a thread opened up . Thats not scary . Listening to my workmate try to sing is scary .

Oh and you still haven't answered my question in the first reply .

Who created Isis
edit on 6-3-2015 by hutch622 because: Once upon a time there were 3 little b ears .

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I don't think his intentions are to be here for long term, I'm sure we see this poster every week but just a different name.

I see the standard stuff here in your post

Don't discuss the topic because it can not be argued with in any logical sense

Instead trash the messenger,

Very nice very nice

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Im not even going to click on your link. I have read everything before. Your stereotypes are exhausting to say the least. To say that a country makes you sick without doing your research is nonsense. Open your nearest window and throw whatever you are using to spew your nonsense out of it.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Oh ok

Thanks for clarifying

So after we destroy ISIS, then our job is to wait for US government to create another group

Gotcha

Anything else you wanna add ?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88

I don't think his intentions are to be here for long term, I'm sure we see this poster every week but just a different name.

I responded more than adequately to your rant above, but you seem to be unable to respond to that, because it points out a fundamental flaw in your thinking.

Free Will.

You are responsible for your actions. Blaming the USA for the actions of some religious freak sick enough to murder people in the name of their so-called "god" is the most pathetic excuse I think I have ever heard.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
And really, all your posts can be summed up with "I hate America and Americans." Maybe you could save everybody some time and just copy/paste that over and over.

So you are just ignoring the things US did to create ISIS and other groups

Ok nice to see ya

Bye

What was it you said? "I assure you I am not ashamed to point out the truth" or something?

Neither am I champ

link   

What country are you from so we can generalize and spew rhetoric about it

don't be scared

link   

Can we expect your attack then?
I look farward to attacks in America so we can bag more nutballs in our home myself. I really hate it when we can't kill the stinking filth when they hide among innocent women and children because they can't fight worth a damn as individuals ,but then what can someone expect from assassins and theives when they meet cowboys?
WE have learned from them and are sending DRONES which disgust me,personally. A HUMAN eye must confirm the kill or collaterals are FAR too prevalent. Not that Jihadist factions GIVE A DAMN about lives or women for THAT matter

BAIT me I like to fight...
edit on 6-3-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Instead trash the messenger,

Very nice very nice

Trash the messenger??

Who started their rant with who trashing who? And now you claim to want a logical conversation? Ha ha your too funny.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Rocker2013

Oh ok

Thanks for clarifying

So after we destroy ISIS, then our job is to wait for US government to create another group

Gotcha

Anything else you wanna add ?

How do they "create" another group of murderous scum?
Are you claiming that these cnuts don't have free will?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMERICANCER
Im not even going to click on your link. I have read everything before. Your stereotypes are exhausting to say the least. To say that a country makes you sick without doing your research is nonsense. Open your nearest window and throw whatever you are using to spew your nonsense out of it.

You won't click on the link to see proof of US creating ISIS

But you will post how I am the one who is not doing research ?

Ok gotcha

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If there were a strong head-wind, and one had to relieve their bladder in all due haste, I would recommend aiming in the wrong direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join