It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Failure and The Brutal Nemtsov Murder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Mr. Netsmov was turning into the only strong opposition to Mr. Putin's administration so it really doesn't make sense to take him out other than if you are Mr. Putin.

He was a washed out Politicians and no threat to Putin at all, you can have much better several different weak opponents to divide the opposition.

The only two questions you have to ask yourself, who is doing everything to put Putin in a bad spotlight for a long time and who gains from it?

My guess, given the circumstances, would be radical nationalists groups in the Ukraine.
edit on 6 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I just don't believe they have the you knows to pull something like that from the hat as they rather have their hands full at the moment fighting for survival in their own country, but certainly another possibility to add fuel to the fire.

I really believe if the US wanted to stir Putin's pot they would divide his attention with some old fashioned terrorist action from the Chechnya folks. They have given him a run for his money, even to the point where he was ready to work with the FBI to help put it all down.

What a better way than to take attention and perhaps some of the military might away from the Ukraine than a nice explosion courtesy of the CIA by proxy through the Chec republic. That's more the style of the CIA than a daylight mob style hit but again I just don't see it here but it is still a probability in the back of mind as many others.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

It`s not in the interest of Putin doing it right now, it`s really that simple...not even that he was going to reveal some stuff...they would have charged him with something and just put him in jail.

You always look at the motives first.

This is a good read about it...

CANVAS and Right Sector trail in the murder of Nemtsov

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ViciLaw
I just can't that's so stupid, I'm sorry to say but this was another pathetic attempt by you know who to start an uprising in Russia. Killing one of Putin's oppositions is the biggest cry out for being so bloody obvious, Russia already formed an anti uprising committee and groups from the general population. People in Russia will never let a civil war occur like the ones done by the states and a select few in Ukraine, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Iraq with ISIS now etc.

America is really going for the whole repeat of the same gameplay over and over again. This is pathetic we spend so much money and investing so much into intelligence and security. They can't come up with any other way to start a revolution then the same old "Sacrificial Lamb".

Also one of Nemtsov close friends said in an interview who knew him very well, that this was most likely done by someone in his inner circle to put forward the agenda of a Maidan in Russia. Another factor most of the bullsh*t broadcasts like Fox,CNN and BBC 50% of the time give false translation of a native Russian interview. I am not defending Russia here they too do translate a portion as well roughly 60%-75% leaving a good 15%-40% not translated.

I tell you now I studied Russian and I am quiet fluent and the truth is that, major news outlets in the States only translate that which they want us to hear.

The question we should be asking is this - If an uprising is successful in Russia by the US, then What occurs when Russia's back up launch system kicks in?

The new Russian missile tests have been shown to go through any ICBM system with ease and to top it off Russia has launched a new ICBM system, which will take out most of our missiles before they get close to the borders.

Either:

1. Our government is fully aware and just wants a war to write off the debt and start fresh.

2. We are spending money on nothing basically and no work is being done to counter Russia's latest strange jump in technology.

3.Our government went full rtar and does not realize that Russia has gained more ground with Sanctions then before. Basically we are motivating them to move forward and unite against a common enemy us!

I fought a rat before and when you corner a rat it will attack you and fight back. Same can be applied to Russia through the Napoleon Campaign (Where they burned down the Capital), WW1 where Russia gave Germany a beating (However, they failed due to the 5th mile which was consisted of criminals, murderers, rapists,thieves etc that caused the revolution) and WW2 where Russia was cornered all the way to Moscow and then the people banded together, including the brilliant Strategy by several of the Generals which allowed Russia to push Germany all the way to Berlin.

I am not implying Russia is a rat, I am merely implying what kind of idiot would try to corner 1 of the 3 biggest powers and think they can win. When History clearly shows and repeats itself that Russia can not be conquered by power and stupid tactics alone.

In my eyes The Brutal Nemtsov Murder was nothing but a failure and pathetic attempt which looks like many other similar attempts that were set in motion During the Arab Spring and The Kiev Maidan Revolution. A lamb has been sacrificed(As ALWAYS!!) and now as always we going to see anti-government rallies and protests blaming Putin for Nemtsov murder.

I think that the US needs to finally realize that Russia is not the same Russia of the 1990's and early 2000's, I do have to give it to Putin for playing the game so calmly. Also he Vladimir Vladimirovich did hint that, if push comes to shove Russia will have no other option then to launch a counter attack against the US if such childish acts continue. He also stated in one of his latest interviews that US is known for killing of their citizens for pushing the agenda of invading foreign states.

Including some sort of evidence that will be released to the world regarding 9/11. I am actually interested to see this evidence and want it released maybe we will get some light on what truly happened that day.

Where in this verbal diarrhea is there any analysis of the Nemtsov murder? You know, the topic of the thread? Any consideration of different theories? Any discussion of the leaked videos? Is this the kind of crap ATS users enjoy reading?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

LOL too rich

second line

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

A very extensive and in-depth piece. Thanks for the link and it certainly makes more sense then an actual CIA front door operation, as I really don't think it was in their best interest either. Mr. Netsmov may have been in the past but he still used what voice he had left and Mr. Putin arrested him more than once to silence him if only for a short time.

I do believe you are more correct in that he was weak in comparison to other opposition leaders but very charismatic and had a knack for gaining attention, something Mr. Putin dislikes more than anything, someone absorbing some of his limelight. I do think your theory makes more sense but chances are we really will never know the whole truth.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I do think your theory makes more sense but chances are we really will never know the whole truth.

You might be right about that.

Russia will come up with perpetrators anyway, but there will be no telling if they were actually the right ones.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I believe if Westerners were involved, a control freak like Putin would have found them out....instantly.

Didn't SA threaten to unleash their Chechen experts on the Stochi Olympics? Wasn't this over a Syrian issue...? Hard to keep track. I know for sure after Putin got hold of Snowden is when he really went apeshyt.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

haha yes truly imbecilic grammar hahahaha, tells you the entire haha thing is fake ... tha'ts gold. Do they not have humor on your home planet CharleyT?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
For crying out loud, lol. So now somehow even THIS is America's fault. Whatever. My God, if "they" controlled even HALF of what some of you think they do, the World would be running like clockwork.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I heard about this murder, and then they showed an airing of Anthony Bourdain when he was in Russia interviewing Nemtsov. Whatever, or whoever this guy already had his days marked. We can all speculate on who was behind it, but it wouldn't matter because fear and ignorance is contagious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join