It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do It For Denmark ... (and/or have a child-friendly holiday)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
-
OPINION: Naw ... Do You Really Need Mine?

( or for a minimum ... lol )

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Lol
If the Denmarkians need my help to repopulate Denmark they only need to ask.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Yes, I thought we all needed a little humor to end this wild-day.

( i.e. did anyone watch the wilder-markets today? )

HOWEVER

This does appear to be Significant-(or serious?):

(as evidenced in the following-article)

insane level of government interference in our lives

edit on 6-3-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Yes, I will gladly move out there and do my part.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Good man! Now my wife is not as interested in the humor as I ...but hey Do It For Denmark!

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Do you know how expensive a woman like that is?

Billion and Billions and Billions...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The crazy thing is, the media and government actually spent a lot of time trying to get us to make more children.

I'm doing my part as no. 3 is coming this may, but to be honest, I don't think we should repeat the ERROR of the '69 generation. They are actually to blame for the crisis we have now, and instead of waiting it out and trying to level out our birthrate instead of going to each extreme, they are trying to recreate the baby boom of the 60s.

#ing idiotic if you ask me, because in 20-25 years we will have the same issues all over again.

Some of the problems:

- Lower state income in form of taxes
- Larger classes. When I was a kid, I started in a class with 18 people. Today the new generations risk starting in a class with 27 people

- Lower welfare for the elderly. My GF works in the field of caring for the elderly, and she said that she has no time to bond with any of them, because she has like 15minutes per citizen.. in out in out.

And it will get worse. They are discussing making doctors visits a paid service instead of the free service it is now. This will hurt the low income classes severely.
Also I think our brilliant college and university system is in danger of becoming more pay as you go instead of free.

This is what happens when you create baby booms. It's fun for the first 15 or so years, then the problems comes along.

In short: DON*T DO IT FOR US.... we don't need another large generation. We just need to wait it out.
edit on 6/3/15 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

The problem with our schools is the department of education and the public sector teacher's unions, not our children.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Amen

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I just filled a few envelopes and send them to some random addresses in Denmark, we can`t be without excellent footballers in a few years time.

top topics

join