It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm starting to believe that Earth changes will take place before WWIII. Nukes will Fall...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Let me start with It's just a theory ok? But it is also a personal feeling!
I have no problems at all with people who would completely disagree for some reason as long as they don't insult me. Just stay fair, thank you.

I'm telling you now. I can't see into the future but There IS something about September of this year.

The media is trying to prepare us for that month and my theory is that we will see some significant conflicts until then but no 'World War' like you'd expect but after that Month either nothing happens or all hell will break lose. I believe when Nukes fall it's going to be out of desperation and not some stupid verbal provocation. I mean there obviously is military movement going on as I type so you got to ask yourself what this is all about.

I expect other major/drastic changes this year and I'm not alone. I don't even know why so many people believe in this.

You click on a September 2015 'Doom' video on youtube with over 500'000 views and the Like/Dislike bar does NOT look negative. What? Since when are the majority of people believing in Doom? Shouldn't it be the complete opposite since 'nothing' happened in 2012? (I of course did not buy into the 2012 hype) but have you ever thought about it?

It makes no sense to me and it is weird.

It's as if people can feel it or have been programmed through media the past couple of years or decades for this.Just like we're programmed to buy cool clothes or 'tasty' Fast food.

Again it's only a theory but this is how I see it. I thought it was worth a topic, thanks for reading!

Edit: Re-read the thread if you clicked on it early. Thank you

edit on 6-3-2015 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

How is the media preparing for that month? (genuine question) I also believe something will happen soon. But what points to September?
edit on 6-3-2015 by Shepard64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Can anyone say seven of nine? If Conky can be reborn from the swamp, I am sure that pigs can fly. Let the making begin...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shepard64

How is the media preparing for that month? (genuine question)

The media? You mean how the media can program us through commercials,award shows,Huge sport events and Movies?

Plenty of evidence.

And the Elite prepped with FEMA camps. Thats what most people believe.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
And if any haven't noticed- " The devil is in the details." is atalking point.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Oh I see what you are saying now. But why September?
edit on 6-3-2015 by Shepard64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kenzohattori69
Can anyone say seven of nine? If Conky can be reborn from the swamp, I am sure that pigs can fly. Let the making begin...

HUH? WHAT? I truly am lost here....

OP...What makes you believe things point to September? I haven't been hearing anything out of the ordinary honestly...I am interested on why you think this month is of significance.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shepard64

Oh I see what you are saying now. But why September?

www.cnsnews.com...

You might have heard about it.And even Without taking any prophecies (LINK IS NOT A PROPHECY,click on it) into consideration the month of september has been referenced in many movies.

Movies prior to 2001 such as Back to the Future made clear references to 9/11. In other Movies the Month of september is Often mentioned.

I believe 21-25 Is the window based on what I've seen.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kenzohattori69

F*** you conky...but Julian your so big and handsom

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Doom is always a few months away.
Gives them time to maximize profits and "adjust" their prediction a little further out each time to keep the suckers on the line and the cash flowing in. Many of the Youtube doomsayers get paid for clicks and as long as they can keep folks scared, the clicks keep comin'.
edit on 6-3-2015 by DAVID64 because: typo

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yes and I'm aware of that. The problem is what if there is something to it and no one believed it?
I'm also trying to figure out who is spreading legit info, what arguments do they have and on and on... For me it's all about the potential and likelyness and in 2015 I can't help but feel worried.

I personally do not want hell on earth lol. No one in his right mind wants this.

If anything want something that takes my life quickly and not a Disease or something along those lines.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The people in charge of orchastrating nations societies, and the downward funnel of.. are well versed in what Gaea is going through and her cycles.

The people forced to suck the tit of society, are very disconnected; from earth, each other, their own history and spirit/internal self.

So they are kept easily in blind states of fear and ignorance and are taken advantage of, like candy from a baby. .

Gaea has more self control then any humans can fathom. The humans however, do not. That is why they are trying to implement global domination before earth change.

You are mistaken IMHO friend, bombs will go off before Gaea does. I bet my sweet ass. ....

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Everyone was so absolutely sure something big was going to happen in 2012 too.....

Then we had a lot of people swearing 2014 was going to be it.

Mostly what I've heard is people going on about 2016 now.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

What will happen is this

US and other private Central banks, usually in western countries and conquered Arab nations like Libya

Are running a long term Ponzi scheme that will collapse, they have to have some event happen or even WW3 in order for people not to blame the banks when Sh*i hits the fan

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

star and flag!

To know what Russians plan you try to think the way they do.
There are two coming great anniversaries, that both and separate surpass all Western holidays by the significance Russia put on them, and still the comparison will not be enough:

1. the 70th anniversary of the Victory Day in WW2 over Nazi Germany, May 9, that is celebrated for years with grandiouse parade.

2. Such parade in the Soviet times was held at the other biggest feast - the November 7 anniversary of the October revolution. In 2017 it will be the 100th. While today less importance is put on the revolution itself and it is not even official holiday, the WW2 victory is undisputed issue in the Russian society.

Will Russia do something unusual around these dates, that will turn to be a new victory for the country that lowered down weapons voluntarily in 1989 to end the Cold War? ( It was not surrender, it was negotiated end. )

Or will WW3 start and end in one tragic day in that same period of time, making the worst scenarios looking like children's booklets?

I hope it is the first one. And its name is DISCLOSURE. The only possible event that never really took place and that alone is capable to postpone or even avert WW3. Russia has everything to do it. If it is not done, if it is not meant to be done before WW3 by powers from above, that means the green light for WW3 has been given to Russia and others to start it. The tensions are too hi, recently a Russian top general said they had lightning response prepared for any surprising attack, and even quoted upgraded PERIMETER system of automatic nuclear response. If this is not enough as warning, I don't know what more is needed. Russia is ready to shoot not tomorrow but tonight. Something stops it and that something is beyond everyday comprehension. Let it happen finally, the Disclosure, so you and I may live worthy lives without the brutality of economic reality in the West today. I vote for peace and disclosure NOW.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Furthermore, in addition to my previous post, I will ad that the pontificate of pope Francis enters right now in its 3rd year. As for the final pope in Malachi prophecy that envisions destruction of Rome, coupled with official Fatima prophecy seeing the same, it is easy to calculate the pope as representative of the Western spirituality is in hard position. He should search for bridges to the East while in fact he loses the bridges to the West. He was expected to do much more especially in regard to Russia, Fatima and the like. I don't blame him, he has absolutely outdated Vatican from another time. But it is it.

Russia will not shoot at Vatican. But Russia could do as I said above. And then the pope must concede the reality of Disclosure, or to cope with the after math of a nuclear exchange with hundreds (or more) real nuclear explosions. Too much for a 78 y old man. Isn't it better to say the things now, beforehand, and to urge the peaceful solution. I believe he reads here. Once the war starts, there won't be negotiations as we see in Ukraine. It will be nuclear. Do you know what a nuclear war is? No. Nobody of us knows or ever experienced it. And because there won't be bombs for every city, there will be survivors. The living will envy the dead, said Our Lady in Fatima.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Only saucers landing in daylight in public places and pubic contact with their pilots on live camera can avert the worst of the worst. I don't believe a classical Disclosure of an already happened contact in secret, could do that now. What if you see Obama or Medvedev with alien on the TV? Wouldn't you laugh? Of course such a ceremony could be accompanied by a real strategy to bring as close as possible to the common people the vision of the aliens for the earth's better future, visits of saucers in bases etc. But landing on city's square will have much bigger psychological impact. Why don't the pope invite one of the saucers in Rome?

Anything short of that will see the already hi tensions between superpowers passing thru the point of no return, when no aliens but Jesus Christ wouldn't stop the fighting until it is done. At least the modern nuclear war is expected to be short - hours. Due to the blackout, we will be informed post factum whose team is the so called winner. If we are survivors. Sad but true.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This guy believes/prophecies september at the collapse of the US:

edit on 7-3-2015 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

top topics

join