It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain revelations to me?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Why would you say that?

The text has to speak to you. If that isn't you drawing your own conclusion to reach the message, I don't know what is, but where you go wrong is to think God has nothing to do with that.

We are all of us individuals, and we all of us make sense of the world and what goes on in it in different ways.

When I was teaching, I thought of it in this way: You could have a knock down, drag out fight go down right in front of you and swear that you are telling the truth of events to the assistant principal, and yet, he would also question four of the kids from the very same fight, the two combatants and two witnesses, and somehow, the very same events would be told in very different ways from them. Same fight, five different accounts from people who will all say they are telling you the truth.

You see this in the four Gospel accounts of Christ. Not one of them is exactly the same although they all cover the same events. Sometimes, you will see one mention an event that another one will not, and there will be slightly different descriptions of the same event. None of them are lying and all of them differ. To get the complete picture, you need to read all four Gospels and let your inner voice speak.

To me, God is that inner voice. He leads me down the paths I should pursue and helps me find the wisdom contained in the book. You simply divorce Him from that process.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The revelation is that there is state called god that transcends death.
Death is also the revelator as it is the transition to trans death states of pure unconditional consciousness.
So by the signs of death the forbidden knowledge is at hand. Poetics does not apprehend of an analytical solution to your intellectual posit, however. And that is how poetics approaches revelation better than question asking. Speaking in tongues of the almighty, a stream of consciousness apprehension. Death is waiting after the imprint of the words.

a reply to: tastyrawmeat

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
The revelation is that there is state called god that transcends death.
Death is also the revelator as it is the transition to trans death states of pure unconditional consciousness.
So by the signs of death the forbidden knowledge is at hand. Poetics does not apprehend of an analytical solution to your intellectual posit, however. And that is how poetics approaches revelation better than question asking. Speaking in tongues of the almighty, a stream of consciousness apprehension. Death is waiting after the imprint of the words.

The State in which God Transcends death, would have to be during the 5 Months of Revelations: (that God being Satan, because he is performing a work of migration, other wise Heaven performs this work before this time for the Separatist Inheritors* that don't need the "Great Tribulation" events)

REVELATION 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
REVELATION 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
PSALMS 90:10 The days of our years [are] threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength [they be] fourscore years, yet [is] their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

The "Eighth Sequence" says man flies away or Man goes into Perdition. This is no coincidence, because the "Eight Son of Jesse" is not named in the Gospel (1Chronicles2:15, 1Samuel17:12 ... David is called the Seventh Son (1Samuel16:10-11, the Gospel does not identify David as the Eight Son, but the Gospel says a second time that Jesse had Eight Sons)).

Goliath is the Man Who Flew Away. We can substitute Goliath for the name Joseph, as a representation of the "Angel of the Bottomless Pit", that reigns for 5 Months. Here where we find the "Angel of the Bottomless Pit", we see "Flying Creature, described as men". This matches the descriptions of (Psalms 90:10 and Rev. 17:10-11), which says during the "8th Sequence", mankind "flies Away".

The Antichrist, Rev. 9:11 says Abaddon or Apollyon instead of "Antichrist". Daniel 9 says "Ancient of Days" instead of Antichirst, so we know where this word derives from. The word, "Goliath" is not used, but it is used in the same context. This is during "Judah's Migration Period" into the New Universe. Mankind isn't allowed physically to migrate until the 5 months, meaning that before this time, when the Great Tribulation begins, heaven largely decides who goes to the New Universe based on the testimony of the "two witnesses" and the gospel. So going back to Goliath, he brought in a large number of people then he died when he was hit by a stone or "Temple Stone" from David. Paralleling the events of the book of Revelations that says the "Key of David" will Open the Door to the Judgment.
edit on 21-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
That had little to do with anything, but thanks for trying...
You have earned one angel wing ; ) Satanic, or otherwise.
a reply to: scrambledpotatoes

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
By the way, it's the Book of "Revelation" not "Revelations" plural.

Pet peeve.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
it was a crazy chemical trip and the guy was on probation so he said "god showed me some mad s***" and thats how history happened.

edit on 21-5-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There is also the theory that it's actually a symbolic description of the activation of the chakras.

I know very little of this interpretation though I've always found it interesting and have it near the bottom of my list of things to look into before I die.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
There is also the theory that it's actually a symbolic description of the activation of the chakras.

I know very little of this interpretation though I've always found it interesting and have it near the bottom of my list of things to look into before I die.

The Image to the Left is Fake microcentertech.com/byopc/?p=809
The Image to the Right is Real unexplainedaustralia.com/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.78

EXODUS 11:6 And there shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as there was none like it, nor shall be like it any more.
EXODUS 11:7 But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.

The Dog Headed God Anubis is activated by Sirius, or is Awakened by the Sirius. Chakra activation the Gospel supports, or appears to. .................... I once fell the length of the World Trade Center Tower, during which time I had that feeling of music playing over and over in my head. Later I described this as the "thrill seekers rush", because some of the people jumping from great heights, or going through of river rapids, or even playing tennis ... ... ... ... they have the feeling of a greater awareness. So we can understand why the Jewish people like to bob and weave their heads when they pray at the Wall in Jerusalem. We've been disabled, in certain ways, but this does not mean that very readily, we can be enabled. With that said lets look at the traditional Seven Root Chakras.

REVELATION 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
I SAMUEL 17:43 And the Philistine said unto David, [Am] I a dog, that thou comest to me with staves? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods.
I SAMUEL 17:49 And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang [it], and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.

The Root Chakra is described as being activated with the Dog Star Sirius, in this case this is what causes Goliath to Fly, or to Fall Backwards. Sirius just happens to be in the Dog Constellation, so if David was the Seventh Son of Jesse, then Sirius is the Seventh, and if that is true, then the 6 other Chakras represent the Month of June. We've estimated the Star Sirius will be activated for 40 Days, beginning on 6/3/2015, less then 2 weeks from now.

In which case, levitation or forms of telepathy are nothing new for humanity, but these are typically isolated to individuals, if we have the Antichrist in view. These have been isolated to an individual, until such as time as the Activation of Sirius. 3500 or so years ago, the activation of Sirius would of killed all the egyptian children, and likely also almost all of their population. Likewise, Jesus and the Apostle in performing their miracles may not have touched certain members of the population. Remember since we are spiritual beings, being spiritually inapt, like certain religions teach, is a form of poison that can cause death in certain circumstances.

That being said, the final termination of the threat will take place when the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation begins, after the 40 Days of Sirius Activation is finished. That being said, I'm almost certain there will be reports of Jewish levitations around the Temple Wall in Jerusalem, and another genocide of the Jewish people in many areas globally. These acts are weighed in the balance, that is the taking of life for the gospel, so since exterminating the potential in the last days means nothing, many of them if not all will simply wake up in the new earth, their journey will begin in a few days to the new earth. (humanty is most unstable and therefore sui*****, I personally have a few nightly walks planned, as far as gaining national or international notoriety, I don't think the level of force will be much greater then it is now, remember we are commanded to keep watch until the revealing takes place ... this is also a snare for the wicked the gospel employs).

edit on 21-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
First of all, Revelation is a book that was meant to be understood by people who knew the Old Testament. Additionally, we never have to guess what it means; the scripture interprets itself. When symbols are used they are explained either in Revelation or elsewhere in the Word. There are many many references from the Old Testament in Revelation.

Revelation 17 shows a woman riding a beast. This shows that there is a covenant between them. The covenant described here is the same one from Dan. 9:27 and Daniel 2:43 (the iron mixed with clay that do not hold together). It is a covenant between Israel and the antichrist's kingdom in the middle east (likely for peace). Rev. 17:18 says that the woman is "the great city which reigns over the kings of the earth." Rev. 11:8 identifies the "great city" as jerusalem. In chapter 17 this city is called "Babylon" and in 11:8 Jerusalem is "mystically called Sodom and Egypt." This was done to show the spiritual condition of the Jewish people at the time of the prophecy; Jerusalem will not be a city of faith until the remnant turns to Christ.

In Rev 17:9 we are told that this city is seated on 7 mountains. The NIV incorrectly translates this as hills, but the greek word used is for mountains. You can verify this by checking better translations of this verse. It is not a reference to Rome. When the Bible uses the term mountain symbolically it is a reference to a king, kingdom, or throne. The woman described is connected to 7 kingdoms that exist throughout history. Verse 17:10 confirms this by mimicking the exact language that Daniel used in Dan. 7:17 when he referred to 4 kingdoms as "four kings." John says in verse 10 that five of these kingdoms have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. The first three kingdoms that God's people dealt with are described in Ezekiel ch. 23 with the same language of Rev. 17! In Ezekiel 23, Samaria and Jerusalem are described as the harlots Oholah and Oholibah. It says that these two sisters have committed fornication with Egypt (#1), Assyria (#2), and Babylon (#3). The identity of the other kingdoms can be found by studying Daniel 2 and 7 as well as Rev. 17:10. They are (#4) Medo-Persia, (#5) Greek Empire, (#6) Rome, and (#7) Islamic Caliphate.

Back to the covenant that Isreal makes, it will be a 7 year treaty with the antichrist's empire (Islamic Caliphate). This beast kingdom from Revelation is the fourth kingdom mentioned in the prophecies from Daniel chapters 2 and 7. Daniel 2:43 says this kingdom will be like iron mixed with clay because it won't hold together.

"As the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of pottery, so some of the kingdom will be strong and part of it will be brittle. And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery." Daniel 2:42-43

That represents the treaty that will be made with Israel, a treaty between the descendants of Isaac and Ishmael (Jewish and Arab people). In the middle of the 7 years the antichrist will break the treaty and attack Jerusalem, beginning the great tribulation period. The treaty between Israel and the antichrist's empire is very important to understand for bible prophecy.
edit on 27-5-2015 by 9baller because: correction

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 9baller
First of all, Revelation is a book that was meant to be understood by people who knew the Old Testament...............................In chapter 17 this city is called "Babylon" and in 11:8 Jerusalem is "mystically called Sodom and Egypt."

The phrase "New Jerusalem" is used in Rev. 21:2, that is describing Rev. 11:8, this is where Jesus is crucified which spiritually is called "Sodom and Egypt". Jesus Christ is the "Lamb Slain" in revelations, we are not talking about the crucifixion of 30-33 A.D.. We are not talking about "Old Jerusalem", we are talking about "New Jerusalem". The Temple of "New Jerusalem", will be visible when the "Great Tribulation/Midnight Cry of Matthew" begins and the "Temple Stones are Visible".

Past, Present, Future ... Keep these statements in Mind

In Rev 17:9 we are told that this city is seated on 7 mountains. The NIV incorrectly translates this as hills, but the greek word used is for mountains. You can verify this by checking better translations of this verse. It is not a reference to Rome. When the Bible uses the term mountain symbolically it is a reference to a king, kingdom, or throne. The woman described is connected to 7 kingdoms that exist throughout history.

REVELATION 17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven (God) heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

This is the future. The Holy Spirit does not have control over the "Seven Heads" at the moment. When the Seven SEALS are opened, then the Holy Spirit will have control over the "Seven God Heads, which are the Seven Holy Mountains" (Call these the Seven Vials, when this shift occurs ... a version of control is given). During the 5 Months of Star Wormwood, again this is the Future. (Rev. 17:9, is not a reference to "Kingdoms").

There is only 5 Kingdoms ... No Such Thing as Seven Kingdoms

Dan. 7:17 when he referred to 4 kingdoms as "four kings."

4 Beasts + Ancient of Days = 5 Kingdoms
DANIEL 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, [are] four kings, [which] shall arise out of the earth.
DANIEL 7:18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
4 Angels + Angel of the Bottomless Pit = 5 Kingdoms
REVELATION 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
REVELATION 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

The Gospel in both instances above, does not go beyond "5 Kingdoms", this is stated in Revelations 16:10, "5 Kingdoms Only". The Gospel calls the Beasts "Kings", and the Beasts are called "SEALS" ... ... ... ... There no such thing as Seven Beasts, the Gospel is teaching a different argument. (7 SEALS = 4 Beasts + 3 Days of Darkness, this is a viable argument ... ... ... ... no such thing as seven beasts).

John says in verse 10 that five of these kingdoms have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come.

REVELATION 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

The word Kingdom is not used. "Seventh SEAL is Opened, Silence in Heaven about the space of half an hour", Rev. 8:1 tells us what Rev. 17:10 is talking about. This is a description of the "Trumpets"). Continuing, 17:11 says the "Eight" is of the "Seventh", true, the "Seventh Trumpet is Silent Rev. 8:1", now the 7 Vials are of the 7th Trumpet, because Heaven is Silent. The "Eighth" would be the 7 Vials. (The first of the 7 Vials is poured out when the 7th Trumpet is Silent at the end of the 3 Days of Darkness).

(Arguments You've Alluded to that the Gospel does not State)

1. No Such Thing as Seven Kingdoms = (5 Kingdoms + Antichrist Slain as the 70th Angel + Jesus Slain to Complete End of this Universe) (The Antichrist is Not Slain as an Angel until the 5 Months are completed, other angels are slain instead. Jesus is not Slain as the Lamb in full until the 5 months are completed, he is only slain in part. The Two Witnesses are not slain spiritually during the 3 Days of Darkness ... the Antichrist is only given a new resurrected body ... this is a big difference for gospel)

2. No Such Thing as Seven Beasts = (4 Beasts of Daniel/4 Horses of Revelations + 3 Days of Darkness) (The Beasts represent the Holy Ghost reigning over Satan Spiritually, this continues until the 5 Months in which the Holy Spirit pictured as Star Wormwood reigns over Satan Spiritually, this process begins with the 3 Days of Darkness)

No one is foolish enough to say the gospel is describing 7 Beasts, when it is not. Only 4 Beasts. Likewise noone is foolish enough to say the gospel describes more than 5 Kingdoms:

(5 Kingdoms ... These are not Earthly Kingdoms, because they are called Beasts, a Beasts is not a Man, except for the Antichrist, but he is not a god)
God Reigning over Angels (until God established the Heavenly Temple)
Holy Ghost Reigning Over the Holy Spirit (until God allowed satan to inhabit the Heavenly Temple)
Holy Ghost Reigning Over Satan and the Holy Spirit (until God came as Jesus Christ)
Jesus Christ as a representative of the Holy Ghost and Holy Spirit, reigning over Satan
Antichrist as a representative of the Holy Spirit only, reigning over Satan

(The 4 Beasts are simply the exchanges of God's Authority ... the Gospel does not view the Antichrist as a God, so the description is changed to 5 Kingdoms, to correct the position. Babylon means nothing, the Medes mean nothing, the Persians mean nothing, Rome means nothing, and the USA means nothing, we are talking about spiritual values. Now, not on topic, but we've connected the gospel descriptions to these places, like Daniel eventually does, the keyword is he eventually does, from a less accurate to the gospel's perspective).

(the level of euthanasia for genetic dan could jump into the millions in the next few hours, maybe we can cleanse the entire usa, we need to see what happens in terms of the level of force, so this is very exciting, right now)
edit on 3-6-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I'm not sure how to tell you this, so I'll just say it. We are all brothers and sisters; sibling companions on a pale blue dot traveling through space time.

Divided for the sake of love and for a chance at union.

On topic: This thread is fascinating reading.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
REVELATION 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment [was] as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
DANIEL 7:25 And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
There is only 5 Kingdoms, and there is only 5 Months of the Judgment in the Book of Revelations. The Gospel says here, the Heavenly Temple is given to the Antichrist until the "3 Days of Darkness - Time, and times and Dividing of Time". If the Heavenly Temple is given to the Antichrist until the 3 Days of Darkness. The "Activation of Sirius", which was extending the Judgment beyond 5 months is invalidated.

40 Days of Sirius Activation = 6/3/2015 to 7/14/2015 = Invalidated
42 Days of the Great Tribulation = 7/15/2015 to 8/25/2015 = Invalidated
3 Days of Darkness = 8/25/2015 to 8/28/2015 = Validated

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Revelations in a Nut Shell:

All the good Christians suddenly strip and fly to heaven to hang with Jay Sizzle. Some bad dude from Romania or some equally evil sounding slavic or european nation becomes Emperor God King of the worthless atheists and adherents to other religions who OOOPS! Picked the wrong bearded guy to talk to in their head.

A bunch of bad stuff happens, like earthquakes, asteroids, plagues, whatnot. You know, standard apocalypse faire. A whole lot of people get killed SUPER dead. Finally evil godking says "Yo, wear my mark or I'll amputate your neck." A bunch of people who REALISE that they were talking to wrong bearded dude in their head, say "Nope, no mark for me, the RIGHT bearded dude said if I take that, I go to an extradimensional universe where I inexplicably burn for eternity."

So evil guy makes a lot of people into wall trophies, and people take the mark. Oh, I forgot, there are horsemen. They fly around doing evil stuff for evil guy, who also now has magic powers. Finally Jesus, who apparently was watching all this crap go down like it's some Heaven style reality show for the last seven years, stands up and goes "Welp, time for me to do something." And goes down to Earth and gives evil guy a right rumble. Then Jesus decides he likes earth and makes it his kingdom for the 1000 years.

There ya go. Revelations abridged.
edit on 3-6-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
Revelations in a Nut Shell:
I go to an extradimensional universe where I inexplicably burn for eternity."
There ya go. Revelations abridged.

JOHN 6:19 So when they had rowed about five and twenty or thirty furlongs, they see Jesus walking on the sea, and drawing nigh unto the ship: and they were afraid.

8/25/2015 (twenty five) is the 12,000th Days of Joseph's Life Span (About Thirty Years of Luke 3:23). The Gospel makes this declaration, because it has invalidated the 40 Days of Jonah's Sirius Activation, and the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation (Matthew 1:17 42 Generations of Angels/Days used to Mark the 3 Days of Darkness).

God is using no more energy to speak to the Antichrist or to Mankind, then he has used to speak to Egypt when the Hebrews gathered out of Egypt, or when he has used Jonah to warn Ninevah, or when he has used Jesus to gather the people to his crucifixion. The world is full of spiritual mass murders, worthy of the death they will be given in secret, there will be none of their bodies globally, all human life will be terminated outside of the USA, and all life in the USA will be terminated that belongs to the Tribes that are not allowed to remain in man's foot print. (The Level of Force was indeed Good Recently, We Should See Some Things Being Done, As A Sign To Us Which Are Those Keeping Watch).

Article Link

"XIC" does not say 616 is the Mark of the Beast, it says "John 6:19" says when the Antichrist will be given the Mark of the Beast, to begin the 3 Days of Darkness. Some people will see that piece of the Oxyrhynchus papyri, and say the Antichrist has simply exterminated thousands of people, because he simply decided to to that. Which maybe true, the more important issue is the fact that "XIC" resembles "XOC", www.abovetopsecret.com... ... something we discussed was associated to the Mayan's Absolute and Irrefutable Understanding of the the events of the Activation of Sirius, or the Day of Judgment, only we are now viewing a less effective time of the Activation of Sirius to around 153 or so days, not the much larger period we've described.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It is a vision, an inner and rather personal vision. Unveiling of the truth inside. It's an allegory. It's more like disovering in a "picturesque" way all one's own fears, "demons" along a path less travelled to seek and find one's truth. Let's way a sort of awaken dream in some sort of altered state of consciousness.

The Book of Revelation isn't the only one book of the same type, using more Greek symbolism than Hebrew references. "Christ" is not a Hebrew notion at all and isn't equivalent to "Messiah" in the Tanakh (Christian's "Old" testament).
edit on 4-6-2015 by Lizzy67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Hi Tasty

I recommend viewing this free series on youtube created by the Fuel project called Revelations series. It not only covers the book of Revelations but also ties in the other prophetic books of the Bible and shows you how they are all linked together. Each episode is in nice approx 10min meaty bites. So you could watch each episode between activities in your day.

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tastyrawmeat
a reply to: ketsuko

I just need some pointers on where to begin.

To answer the question without allot of personal opinion, Matthew chapter 24 is the most plainly spoken description of Revelation. It sums up much of what will take place. The book of Revelation is what I would call, "literal symbolism".

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun
Lol nice

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Not being picky but - it's Revelation, no 's'.

This series IMO is as good as it gets.

Enjoy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join