It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain revelations to me?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If you call me sister that implies you think we are siblings. We are not. Yes I am just overflowing with hate.

a reply to: BlueMule

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tastyrawmeat

After some analysis, I have determined that it is made of lightweight, high quality, acid free paper, with some symbols in dark pigment on it.

Also, I believe it is more accurately titled "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" by St John.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It's a built in self-fulfilling prophecy - to be utilized in case a reset is needed.

I don't believe, when they push forward and make Revelation's reality, that it will be the first time humanity has been reset.

CdT

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tastyrawmeat
Hello. It seems so open to interpretation, but it would be interesting if those of you that have perhaps studied this in more depth could give me a few pointers on the general idea, maybe some of the opposing viewpoints and your personal opinions.

Thanks

Sure, be glad to. Revelations, like the other books of the bible, are fairytales written by men over a period of a few hundred years, as a response to man's fear of the unknown, which he can't explain. Such as the end of the world, for example. The Revelation stories contain a bunch of scary allegories, like the Grimm fairytales, to instill fear in the gullible mind.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo

This should help you. I had a thread with this mans whole Revelation series but they were deleted.

He's a very good teacher, you will learn from the beginning to the end with this series. Genesis to Revelation. Pull this to youtube to continue to next video.

Chuck Missler above is also very good.

Revelation means to reveal, it's not easy to understand on ones' own. But, once you do, even today's NWO will make sense to you and you will understand what's been going on and what will come.

I used to watch Shepherd's Chapel. Think I've seen just about every lesson.

For those of you unfamiliar, the Shepherd's Chapel is unlike the church most people attend... They teach the bible line for line, verse for verse. It's a great way to "fill in the blanks," so to speak; after reading the bible yourself, or to get the rest of the story the church on the corner doesn't give you.

I'm not "religious," but the Shepherd's Chapel is very high up on my list for biblical learning.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

("Universe Unified" - The Silence in Heaven was Broken)

REVELATION 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months.
REVELATION 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

Wow Signal 8/15/1977 + 42 Years = 2019 - 7 Years = 2012

8/15/2012 + 42 Months = 2/15/2016 - 7 Months = 6/15/2015

6/15/2015 + 42 Days = 7/27/2015 - 7 Days = 7/20/2015

7/20/2015 + 42 Hours = 7/22/2015 - 7 Hours = 7/21/2015
(June 30, 2015 to 7/17/2015 = 17 days, a Date we've invalidated, which, is close to our final calculation abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1065484/pg4)

We had to reduce the figure by a multiple of 7, to reveal the association to the Earth, that is from the Wow Signal to the Mayan Calendar, to the Great Tribulation, we are following the principle of Revelations 9:15, in which the association is clearly visible in multiples of the Year to the Hour.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

It is said only one person can interpret Revelations, or perhaps one kind of person, as mentioned in Revelations 13:18 the Person of Insight, or the Man of Understanding. In which case I happen to be.

Revelations is a description of political strategy and events, it sounds violent and war-like but only as a metaphor, as it is confrontational but in words. There are two Beasts, one representing the wealth and political powers of mankind that lays down with the Harlot of false religion, the other is a man, identified as the number 666. It is universally agreed that the 666 man is evil, I don't think so; he is described as having the horns of the lamb but the tongue of the dragon, if it were a false Prophet it would be the opposite, the horns of the dragon and tongue of the lamb. The horns are what it represents, the tongue is describing the verbal chastisement he will deliver, as a double edge sword.

It is about the downfall of corrupt powers, the establishment of real leadership standards.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
In reply to 1st few posts:

How simple revelation can be ?
Look:

1.God is not hiding himself.

there is nothing simpler as that.then :

2.God is Love.

another simple revelation. :

3. God is Now.

well there is more:

another thing regarding books and bibles and the wold you "see":

there are actually 2 worlds, because bodies are living in DUALITY.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
What is revelation 12, 13 and 17 really about?

Revelation 17 is about the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters. This means that the whore is not the judge or the prosecuter.

But.... what is the whore that sitteth on many water going to be prosecuted and juedged for.....and by whom is she going to be prosecuted and judged by?

The whore that sitteth upon many waters is described in revelation 12 and 17. Her prosecuter is also described in revelation 12 and 17.

In revelation 12,1 the whore is first describes as being a woman.

Who is she?
revelation 12.1, 12.2 and 12.5

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.
And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

She..the woman...the whore.... represent the 12 jewish tribes. She...the jews brought forth Jesus, the man child.

Who is her prosecuter?
Revelation 12.3

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. Called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world

Why does the red Dragon With seven heads and ten horns, and ten Crowns want to prosecute the woman?

Revelation 12.

There was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

The dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ

So the woman is guilty of giving birth to the man child that defeated him in heaven. And must be prosecuted.

To sum this up.
The red dragon With seven heads, ten horns, and ten Crowns hate jews because they brough forth the man child that defeated him in heaven.
When he is cast out of heaven and onto Earth, he declears war on all jews and all the remnant of their seed, and the once who keep the commandments of God, and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

After giving birth to the man child.... the woman fleas from the Dragon into the wilderness....to a place prepared for her by God.
And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

In revelation 17.3 The angel Brings John in spirit into the wilderness to take a look at the Woman.

And this is what he see:

I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

More to come later.......

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

We already have humanity before we read books, we don't get humanity from books, if anything we could lose our humanity reading books if we are not careful. And Jesus was setting the bar for leaders not followers.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
to me revelations exposes a view of a possible future that follows views from individual perspectives from people in those times. The only thing i can put together is the parts about the "woman that rides on the dragon"..to me that is america (lady liberty) depending on china (the dragon). DOnt take me literally, its just one of many theory.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
to me revelations exposes a view of a possible future that follows views from individual perspectives from people in those times. The only thing i can put together is the parts about the "woman that rides on the dragon"..to me that is america (lady liberty) depending on china (the dragon). DOnt take me literally, its just one of many theory.

You might be onto something because the Jews are given two wings of a eagle, And the Jews are also protected and supported by the US. The symbol of the US is a great eagle.

Many think that the woman/whore is the Catholic Church, but that is not what revelations 12 state or rev 17. The seven heads which are seven Mountains dont represent seven hills like many think. A mountain is never describes in any terms as being a hill. Mount Everest is not a hill, neither is K2.....they are mountains. The seven Mountains are actually seven kings. Where five have fallen, one is and one is yet to come.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
To me the most important part of Revelations is the Woman and the Dragon. The woman is the constellation Virgo. The red dragon is Nibiru. Notice that it says that the tail of the dragon throws the stars to the Earth. This is what will happen once Nibiru begins its exit from near the Sun.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
(i have to mention that my post didnt get through in the full lenght as it were written. as i have asked for help i guess my helper edited it out. (you know, the invisibile to the human eye's helper) )

originally posted by: Raytrek

a reply to: Hombre

We already have humanity before we read books, we don't get humanity from books, if anything we could lose our humanity reading books if we are not careful.

Please answer me a question: If you loose humanity, what is left ?

And Jesus was setting the bar for leaders not followers.

you have to explain the meaning of "setting the bar" to me. im not sure whats its meaning is as im not native american.
(of course it could mean "you have to go this far and not over it" or "Everything beyond this bar is worhtless" or "Look till this line you will be safe, after it ...")

Jesus teachings were for the followers, but not to them to follow the leaders, but to find the Inner Leader which comes from God which leads TO God.

For God, Future is unimportant, past does not exist, its NOW where your happines IS, as everything else The Holy Father created.

What is better revealation than that: "death" does not exists, pain, loss, sorrow and misery are impossibile in the presence of God ?

edit on 15/5/2015 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Right off the bat you have the wrong idea. You want some one
else to tell you the message you're supposed to get from the Bible.
Read it and study it with the ideas that fit for you and draw your own
message from Gods word. To much for ya?

BM

If it was written to keep me afraid? It's just not working.

So just make it up as we go eh? May as well study Jedi Holochrons.
edit on 15-5-2015 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
You can get it in a sound bite by watching the Cowsills music video on YouTube titled "the prophecy of Daniel and John the Divine"

Six is the number of a man.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

For you, yes. See you actually have to apply the methodology before you
can comprehend what I'm talking about. Not recommended
for those cynical closed minded or less open to all possibilities, depriving
mostly themselves.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

For you, yes. See you actually have to apply the methodology before you
can comprehend what I'm talking about. Not recommended
for those cynical closed minded or less open to all possibilities, depriving
mostly themselves.

I am open minded. Actually think you were right but was surprised anyone else who has read much of the bible would say 'draw your own message from gods word'. Most bible readers and believers in God do draw their own conclusions but deny it even to themselves. Each person is a new religion.

I'm agnostic these days. Just don't know and have no reason to believe any other human does or ever has =).

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
What is revelation 12, 13 and 17 really about?
To sum this up.
The red dragon With seven heads, ten horns, and ten Crowns hate jews because they brough forth the man child that defeated him in heaven.
When he is cast out of heaven and onto Earth, he declears war on all jews and all the remnant of their seed, and the once who keep the commandments of God, and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

After giving birth to the man child.... the woman fleas from the Dragon into the wilderness....to a place prepared for her by God.
And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

In revelation 17.3 The angel Brings John in spirit into the wilderness to take a look at the Woman.

And this is what he see:

I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

(The Tribe of Gad, that is associated with the Holy Spirit, is being described as a "War Tribe", during the Great Tribulation. We will begin by simplifying the position ... God reconciles this by killing the Tribe of Dan, and its Genetic Association in the Earth, both Dan and Aaron)

REVELATION 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

10 Angels are slain (Ten Kings with no Kingdom, Rev. 7:12) from the Great Tribulation, to the 3 Days of Darkness, to the End of the 150 Days (to complete the 70 Angels of Daniel 9 and the Gospel).....................Ten Horns from the Holy Spirit (Rev. 12:3)(Little Horn rises from the 4th Beast of Daniel to present itself to the Ancient of Days/Antichrist) present themselves to make War with God over the Souls of Men.

7th Trumpet and 7th SEAL are done at the same time, but the 7th Trumpet is not Blown ............... Holy Spirit raises Seven Heads to War with God, and therefore god does not blow the 7th Trumpet (Rev. 8:1) (because it is time to loose Satan, first Vial is Poured Out at this time).

God Pours out 7 Vials ................... Antichrist is given Seven Crowns upon his Head to War with God over the Souls of Men, during the 150 Days of his reign over Judah

Revelation 13 simply goes into detail, Revelation 17 attempts to explain the pattern of 7. 7 SEALS are opened before the 150 Days begins, 7 Heads from the Holy Spirit War with the 7th Trumpet and causes it to be silent, 7 Crowns are given to the Antichrist. Now because of this design we can also say 7 SEALS are opened, and then the 8th is Revealed, that is Star Wormwood.

Parable

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah ................. The Star of Bethlehem appears with the baby Jesus, and the Holy Spirit is given a "man child" ... at the same time an Angel is recorded telling the preacher in the temple at jerusalem to be silent, and not to preach the gospel anymore. When the Holy Spirit is going to receive the Antichrist, God does not blow the 7th Trumpet, he has illustrated this already in the New Testament. The Holy Spirit must not only War against God, but the Holy Spirit must win that war, according to the design of the gospel. (I am fairly confident on tuesday that what has happened recently stands a good chance of being repeated in our next 10 hour walk, given the levels of force exercised by the public, so we must be advantageous in what happens to us).
edit on 16-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

AT least agnostics don't go so far as to flat out deny
and pretend to know, what everyone else on earth is
aware can not be known.

Like ahemmmm! atheists.

Agnostics are actually skipping over a lot of the BS
argumentation from both the other camps. To arrive
early where the other two always wind up any way.
As long as an agnostic remains perfectly neutral,
accordingly, imo they are just being honest all the
way around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join