It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If true,then Ukraine's government is getting ready to run

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I guess I shouldn't be surprised a Serbian point of view.

When it is good for western interest then Sovereignty means nothing but when it is against western interest it means everything.
. Do you agree that we should call it for what it is? Hypocrisy

Just to make it clear I think the people should decide where they want to belong but are tired of western side thinking they have the moral high ground when they do not follow the same value everywhere.

In Saudi Arabia it is no problem terrorizing the Shia minority. Assad cracking down on the Sunni. Outrage on all the media and push for invasion. They are freedom fighters and Assad is a dictator. Good to be ally to US. You can be the worst dictator ever been and the western press will still not really go after you.

"On this visit, obviously a lot of this is just paying respects to King Abdullah, who in his own fashion presented some modest reform efforts within the kingdom,'' Obama said.

Talk about whitewash of there ever was.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Kukri

note that Putin denied any of those individuals were Russian troops until after the fact...

Gee I wonder why Putin lied? Oh, that's right, it would have been seen as an invasion. That's right, because it was an invasion. I don't understand why you are so dense with this information?

Well I don't understand why you are so dense when the evidence shows western interference with a democratically elected government. Why were there uprisings weeks before an election? I'll tell you why! To destabilise a country with a Russian border, to acquire millions of acres of fertile land for western corporationa, a naval base crippling Russian naval dominance as well as access to Black Sea gas.

It's called "divide and conquer" one of the oldest strategies in the book.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Really Russian troops were in Crimea, wouldn't have anything to do with the fact it's home to their warm water naval base and the fact that Right Sektor and Svoboda would of been terrorizing voters if it wasn't for those peacekeeping forces.

And what does the Right Sector have to do with the fact you said there weren't Russian troops in Crimea until after the vote, which was shown to be wrong?

What were they supposed to be keeping the peace from, as there were no problems there till the little green men showed up and took over government buildings, or are you saying that didn't happen?

I'm like you and no fan of Putin but I do respect him and can hardly blame him when his country is getting crowded into a corner by the most evil and corrupt forces on the planet.

I can blame him as he is the reason those countries around him are ultimately seeking a way to keep from being the next Georgia, or Ukraine. The only thing that keeps Putin from taking his little escapades to those countries is the fact those countries are a part of NATO.

And if the west and NATO were really looking to get into Ukraine so bad they would have granted them their membership to NATO back when Yanukovych was president.

You see here is what get's me concerning Ukraine and NATO...

Where is the outrage at Yanukovych for trying to get Ukraine into NATO when he was president?

It seems a bit hypocritical to say the Ukraine gov't now is a problem to him for trying to get into NATO when it was attempted before.

Once again you fail to comprehend what certain powers have been doing across the entire planet for the last 50+ years in order to ensure discord and profitability for the western war machine and corporate profits.

So it's only the west that does this and no other country fights wars for a profit?

Hopefully it won't be you or yours who gets caught in the middle when that iron fist comes to your neighborhood.

I say bring on the iron fist as it won't get very far.

Frankly who gives a s#$7 whether troops were there or not!

It seems you did with your reply.

Hardly something to be proud of and to say the US/West didn't start this crisis is foolish considering they are responsible for just about every other one since WWII.

SO Russia is an innocent victim in this problem with Ukraine...

Now lets see here who sent troops into a sovereign country and annexed part of that country...wasn't the US/West.

Who is backing an armed separatist movement against the gov't. of Ukraine...isn't the US/West.

Who is sending heavy weapons to the east of Ukraine...not the US/West.

Well looking at it your right RUssia did nothing to cause the problems in Ukraine. It was obviously the US/West that instigated the whole thing. And keeps it going by sending weapons to the east of Ukraine, oh wait that is Putin and his government doing that not the US/West.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Those men that were down and bleeding are the Novorossiya Russian Mafia boys. They are not from Right Sector!! Stop believing obvious Russian Propaganda on Youtube.

Right Sector wares arm bands that are A LOT thicker in Height and they would not go into a restaurant acting all big and bad.

My kind of women lol.

4vlada.com...!!!!!/IMG_6371%20%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%8F.jpg

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

note that Putin denied any of those individuals were Russian troops until after the fact...

Gee I wonder why Putin lied? Oh, that's right, it would have been seen as an invasion. That's right, because it was an invasion. I don't understand why you are so dense with this information?

Well I don't understand why you are so dense when the evidence shows western interference with a democratically elected government. Why were there uprisings weeks before an election? I'll tell you why! To destabilise a country with a Russian border, to acquire millions of acres of fertile land for western corporationa, a naval base crippling Russian naval dominance as well as access to Black Sea gas.

It's called "divide and conquer" one of the oldest strategies in the book.

Everyone one of your assumptions are false. First the uprisings weren't weeks before the election. In Ukraine Victor has been having problems for years his administration was being investigated for stealing. He had already made promises to the people he didn't keep and this was actually the second revolution not the 1st. The 1st time he stated in power with Putins help the second time Putin chose not to help. As far as Russia naval base importance again not true the lease was fine.

Oddly the black Sea fleet is outdated and wasn't the strategic base you think it is. Problem always has been the Russians know this fleet could be bottled up instantly by denying acess to the med. Syrian port much more important. And why do you think Russia needed black Sea gas that's just a strange point.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Well I don't understand why you are so dense when the evidence shows western interference with a democratically elected government.

Why are you so dense to IGNORE that they used the LEGAL SYSTEM TO IMPEACH him and he would never physically leave office as ordered by the elected Judges of the land???????? They only rioted when he would not leave!!!!!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

views "widely accepted" phahah you evidently have not seen whats been happening in crimea www.worldbulletin.net...
OSCE got held at gun point for trying to go in there. while it was a year ago, you dont stop unarmed observers from entering area if you aren't hiding something.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

The Rada never followed the impeachment route
they voted for early elections, the president fled for his life and while on the run he was removed from his office for being absent or unfit to fulfill his duties in office.

edit on 8-3-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Well I don't understand why you are so dense when the evidence shows western interference with a democratically elected government.

Where is this evidence?
For your information, Ukraine asked for assistance from allies, we gave it.
All nations have some degree of interest in a stable Ukraine, so there is absolutely no reason for the UK, US, European Union etc to NOT be involved in the process at the request of Ukraine.

You seem to want to claim that allies assisting allies at their request is "interfering" when it suits your agenda.
The truth is we know what happened, their leader acted criminally, the elected government fired him, he ran away, his crimes were increasingly uncovered (lets not forget the sickening greed of his private palace, with private zoo), the government of Ukraine sought assistance from allies to form an interim government, they held internationally recognized and respected elections and formed a democratically elected government with a new leader.

Why were there uprisings weeks before an election? I'll tell you why! To destabilise a country with a Russian border, to acquire millions of acres of fertile land for western corporationa,

Your irrational opinions, fears and conspiracy theories are useless here. Provide proof of what you claim.

originally posted by: Kukria naval base crippling Russian naval dominance as well as access to Black Sea gas.

The lease on Crimea was a standing agreement that was never threatened. You know this, I know this, Russia knows this.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

The Rada never followed the impeachment route
they voted for early elections, the president fled for his life and while on the run he was removed from his office for being absent or unfit to fulfill his duties in office.

As I understand it they were in the process of impeachment when he ran away like a guilty child.
Either way, the democratically elected government held elections and a new democratically elected government took power.

The government in Kiev is democratically elected, recognized as being so under international law.

The same cannot be said of what happened in Crimea.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013
If his removal was unconstitutional (which it seems to be) any further action by the appointed government of Arseniy Yatsenyuk could be considered illegitimate.
But I believe that boat has sailed with the recognition of elections in June.

edit on 8-3-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: Rocker2013
If his removal was unconstitutional (which it seems to be) any further action by the appointed government of Arseniy Yatsenyuk could be considered illegitimate.
But I believe that boat has sailed with the recognition of elections in June.

If it's not in the constitution and no remedy can be found, what is an elected government to do?
The man left, he abandoned his country, he fled.
Just because there's nothing in the constitution about what to do when your national leader runs away doesn't mean they're all supposed to sit on their hands indefinitely and do absolutely nothing about it.

I don't know what their constitution says, but I can guarantee that there are clear legal procedures to deal with the fallout if a leader is deemed to be incapacitated. This would normally result in an interim process and a democratic election. Which is exactly what we saw happen.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

We were once part of a country that we didn't want to be either, we broke away.No one outside of our enemys stood up and said we couldn't do that. I will use the words of men by far more intelligent than myself,here is the beginning of the declaration of Independence:

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

www.archives.gov...

I totally agree with that.

Now it matters not the reason for a new country to leave an old one.There many reasons a people would want to start their own country,especially when they believe their interests aren't being accorded any importance. Which when you get down to the nitty gritty is exactly what the founders of this country were mad about.Taxation,WITHOUT representation. The taxes would not have been the issue,the issue was they weren't being heard,there was no one to stand up and give their views for them.(of course the taxes were high as well). If you decide you want to start your own country just say in Texas,and you get the majority to agree with you,do you really think that by asking nicely the USA will say, "well since you asked nicely,okay". No country would let another piece of itself go off on its own. They would all say no.The UK only 'allowed' Scotland to have a vote on it because of all the uproar over there. Ireland fought for how many years? Yeah I don't see countries letting their neighbors leave so easy,
edit on 8-3-2015 by Dimithae because: added a line

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

The comparison is not the same and it was pointed out why that is.

Let me ask -

Does your position apply to Syria and the Syrian people who don't want Assad?

Oh look - Putin changes his lie once again as to his reason for invading Ukraine and illegally occupying Crimea.

Putin describes secret operation to seize Crimea

Not surprising it mentions nothing about ethnic Russians being attacked.... Putin is also sticking with the lie that Yanukovych fled the co9untry while Yanukovych says he never fled the country.

So which one is lying, Yanukovych or putin?
edit on 8-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
For those here who are neat picking the reliability of sources about pitiful case of Ukraine, I hate to say, wake up,
president of the universe personally admitted proudly in plain English, the involvement in bringing freak show into political arena.
www.youtube.com...
The circus will fall apart very soon, because idiots proved to be useless. Blaming Russians for the mess, just how handy the smokescreen works for the audience who fail to realize how the real journalism should look like.

edit on 8-3-2015 by Douriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I have already posted that in another thread since that is going off track. As far as the Syrians go,let the people have their say.NOT COLOR REVOLUTIONS.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

I have already posted that in another thread since that is going off track. As far as the Syrians go,let the people have their say.NOT COLOR REVOLUTIONS.

LOL as I thought....

Sad and pathetic.
edit on 9-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

LOL as I thought....

Sad and pathetic.

...at least you`re being honest about yourself.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

LOL as I thought....

Sad and pathetic.

...at least you`re being honest about yourself.

I've been called worse by better..

We done with the childish comments section? Maybe you can explain to us the difference between Ukraine's current government and that of Syria?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

One has your support and the other hasn`t.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join