It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Thatcher’s Government Covered Up a VIP Pedophile Ring

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
a reply to: HumanPLC

Since when has ATS been a 'Gossip Column'

I clicked on your link which states it is an unauthorised biography the
author, Catherine Mayer did not have exclusive access to Charles,
(probably the same access as Saville had - and then grossly exaggerated and
expanded upon for publicity in the same manner as Saville?)

For what it's worth, Meyer states in her book that Prince Charles did not know that Saville was a pedophile.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
I dont know about thinking evil of every one. How ever when it comes to abusing children then a line is drawn IMO. Maggy knew about it with out a doubt, so in my mind she is just as guilty. For allowing it to happen to the children involved who`s lives were destroyed by these vile creatures. Not only Maggy knew but also others within our govt. These people who are there to serve us, allowed evil creatures to abuse us and our children. IMO they should all be arrested and given long prison terms. Children taken from care homes to be abused by politicians? Then filmed by m eye 5 so that they can be black mailed into doing what ever. Evil is not the word for these creatures and those who allowed it to happen. Be it the police or security servises or others within our govt. Cover up after cover up is all we are getting.

I don't think anyone here is disputing that people who commit crimes against children and those who protect them should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But that doesn't mean that everyone who met that man knew he was a pedophile or in any way protected him. Your icon shows him with Prince Charles and Prince Charles laughing. Is it your implication that Prince Charles is culpable in some way? If it is, you should prove it. Suggesting that someone is a pedophile or is colluding with or protecting a pedophile when they aren't should also be a criminal offense.

I don't know how complicit the royals are if at all but the level of vetting that goes on by the security services to hang out with them in a social capacity makes it pretty much impossible for those agencies to miss.

I had a girlfriend who started as a runner at the bbc nearly 15 years ago, within a month of starting she'd told me about the rumours which I didn't really believe at the time. They included the necrophillia, the hospitals and also a story about an underage girl who hung herself in Saville's house that was covered up which I have no doubt will eventually come out as well as other prominent celebrities at bbc who had been arrested quietly that I won't name here but I have since reported. It wasn't just an open secret it was openly discussed even amongst the new staff.

I'm judged by the company I keep and limit my social circle accordingly, I don't see why the royals who are afforded an even greater ability to scrutinise theirs should be held to a different standard.

Rumors. Necrophilia. A girl who hanged herself in Saville's house. Where's the evidence proving those claims? You've made clear that you don't need any and that is frightening.

You apparently believe that Prince Charles is approached by rumor mongers who tell him such things. You have a poor understanding of his relationship with the people around him. Pretty much everyone except his immediate family addresses him as sir and that includes lifelong friends. Whom do you think would dare approach him over a pint and tell him that there are such rumors about someone who has been his invited guest?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty

Here is a picture of savile and maggie. As this is about her covering up for paedos, then its relevant for this thread and yes Tangerine I found it on the net. Oh look there is tony bliar in the frame or should I call him miranda bliar as he was known at school when he used to dress up as a girl.

Oh, so now you went to school with Tony Blair. You'r simply proving my point that you are eager to believe any rumor.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
a reply to: illuminnaughty

God there is nothing more ignorant and racist than people saying he's German!!!!! if you Xenophobia wants to break out why not call him Greek, at least that's a closer relation then his great grandfather.

This is all about hatred for the royals, pure and simple, and the willingness of some to slander and libel them in the most vile ways. Anyone reading their posts can see it.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Oh I don't know, maybe a guy who's employed to protect him? That's a pretty moronic question.

Yes they're rumours, I did state that. I also stated that I dismissed them as such at the time but when everything else I was told about came out over a decade later it doesn't seem particularly far fetched anymore, the guy I spoke to from yewtree didnt think so either.

link   
People reading this thread will surely be able to ascertain that much of it is motivated by hatred for the royals rather than concern for the victims of pedophilia. This is evidenced by slurs regarding nationality, homosexuality and much else. Haters know no limits except when it comes to examining their own motives.

link   
a reply to: supamoto

Why don't you have a look at the history books, there were large amounts of British people who thought we were on the wrong side of the war. Lots of brit supported Nazi ideals.
My argument with ghe poster was crappy comments about Charles being German. It's s load of ignorant xenophobic nonsense. If you accused anybody else who's German relatives were several generations removed if being German, you wouldn't get away wirh it. If you don't like the royal fine but leave bigotry out of it.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
a reply to: supamoto

Why don't you have a look at the history books, there were large amounts of British people who thought we were on the wrong side of the war. Lots of brit supported Nazi ideals.
My argument with ghe poster was crappy comments about Charles being German. It's s load of ignorant xenophobic nonsense. If you accused anybody else who's German relatives were several generations removed if being German, you wouldn't get away wirh it. If you don't like the royal fine but leave bigotry out of it.

The haters aren't interested in history or facts of any kind.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Also the necrophilia isn't a rumour, it was confirmed in the findings of the NHS investigation into Leeds royal infirmary. It's not hard to find on google if you can be bothered.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Also the necrophilia isn't a rumour, it was confirmed in the findings of the NHS investigation into Leeds royal infirmary. It's not hard to find on google if you can be bothered.

Who was convicted of it? Are you going to claim that Prince Charles is guilty of that, too?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Who was convicted of it? Are you going to claim that Prince Charles is guilty of that, too?

Ah OK, strawmen now is it? I never claimed the royals were guilty of anything.

Kind of hard to convict a dead man, I'm unsure as to what evidence you're prepared to accept short of a corpse with savile's willy hanging out of it and a signed confession stuffed in its mouth. Perhaps you're unaware of how investigations are carried out and how conclusions are reached.. they tend to rely on the collation of evidence, don't let any of this get in the way of your opinion though.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

I know enough about history, a few thousand amongst millions does not make "large amounts of British people".
In case you forgot your history; many Britons gave their lives in horrendos conditions fighting German Nazis.
Nearly 400,000 UK military
Over 67,000 UK civillian
That's large amounts!
We went to war against Germany/Hitler.
Harry in an SS uniform is offensive to " large amounts of British people".
This whole scandal isn't rummour or hearsay, it's real and there are many victims ready to testify today because no one in authority wanted to do anything about it when these crimes were committed & reported.
Don't tell me to prove it unless you can prove these crimes that have been committed/reported didn't happen.
TPTB/privelledged have covered & lied for each other for decades.
Covering up for peados regardless of their social status is WRONG!
Accepting crimes comitted by the powerful & prevelledged is even worse.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I am interested in facts, just not yours.
Actually what have you said is a fact?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Ah OK, strawmen now is it? I never claimed the royals were guilty of anything.

Kind of hard to convict a dead man, I'm unsure as to what evidence you're prepared to accept short of a corpse with savile's willy hanging out of it and a signed confession stuffed in its mouth. Perhaps you're unaware of how investigations are carried out and how conclusions are reached.. they tend to rely on the collation of evidence, don't let any of this get in the way of your opinion though.

i'm not questioning Saville's guilt. I'm questioning the practice of accusing others, in particular the royals who seem to be a favorite target of some, of heinous crimes. I am aware of how investigations are carried out and I'm also aware of the process required for charging someone with a crime and the process required for convicting someone of a crime. What I see happening in this forum is some people accusing Prince Charles of a heinous crime absent evidence, criminal charges or conviction. Do you approve of that methodology? I am not saying that you are among the people accusing him. I think it does a grave injustice to the victims of heinous crimes to use the atrocities committed against them to slur someone who is hated for other reasons.I ask that you join me in opposing that.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: supamoto

I am interested in facts, just not yours.
Actually what have you said is a fact?

You just said you're not interested in facts that I may present.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You haven't got any facts because you don't mix with royal/priviledged circles.
You can't prove anyting said here did or didn't happen, just like the rest of us.
We can only go on the facts/info the media feed us.
So I'll base my comments on that.
What are you basing yours on?

(post by illuminnaughty removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This is all I really have to say on the matter. Politicians live under their own MAD doctrine. If a politician comes onto the scene and starts making waves, blackmail material is needed. So it will become expected that someone commits a few depraved acts. If the person doesn't, even worse career ruining claims will be falsified and leaked by everyone else.

The general idea is that everyone has the ability to take everyone else out. That way they can argue over the smaller issues while ensuring things never blow up into larger issues. This sex ring is likely part of that, the whole idea was to get politicians involved so that on larger issues there's a way to force everyone into compliance.

It's pretty messed up when you think about it, but it sure is effective.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Some one called me a hater, well they are correct. I hate with every ounce of my heart soul and body, people who attack or rape and abuse defenceless children. Especially people who are in positions of power and think that because of their title or social standing that they are above the law. No one is above the law regardless of who they are, be that a politician or a policeman or royalty. I am sick of reading about these vile creatures that all ways seem to die before they are exposed. People like SIR jimmy savile, or leon brittan. Maggie knew about savile and covered up for him the same as she covered up for cyril smith the liberal democrat that she had knighted. Prince Andrew was a close friend of a slave owner and he used a child slave for his own sexual desires. Charles? Well his mentor of 40 years SIR jimmy so vile savile, who was one of the biggest child abusers in history. These are facts that can no one can deny. In the case of savile it is a fact that children who made complaints against him where threatened by the police or ignored. The same with leon brittan, m eye 5 arrived and covered up for him when a young boy escaped and ran to the police station with blood running down his legs. After being raped by Baron leon brittan. savile a hospital porter in the morgue, was put in charge of a top security menatl hospital and prison holding some of the most dangerous people in the country. People like the yorkshire ripper and reggie kray. Ken clarke and edwina currie gave him this position and when asked about it said that they could not remember doing it. These are top ministers of our govt and they could not remember doing it? Was he not vetted by the security servises before taking up this post? A hospital porter come dj was given complete control of a top security prison hospital? That is a fact.
Any one who covered up for these crimes should be held accountable for their actions and are as bad as the rapists. If it was me or anyone else we would be charged to the full extent of the law. For aiding and abetting these vile criminals. So Maggie and any one else involved should also face the same punishment as the criminals, regardless of their social standing. No one is above the law.
It is a fact that children were taken from childrens homes to the Elm tree guest house in Richmond and abused. It is a fact that children were also abused in welsh care homes by people like SIR peter morrison. It is a fact that the minister in charge at the time, William Hague closed down these investigations. It is a fact that SIR jimmy savile spent 11 xmas dinners as the guest of margret thatcher. So what were they talking about over dinner? Were was the security ? Who allowed this to happen? Why are they not being arrested or investigated for their criminal actions? Any normal person would be charged and stood in the dock along side the criminal. That is unless they are above the law, or that they can issue a D notice and have the evidence covered up for 100 years or more. Who can issue D notices? It was common knowledge at the BBC that savile was a child abuser, this is a fact. Yet he was allowed to continue his abuse there. People like ester rantzen who hosted `Thats life` was a work collegue of saviles at the BBC so she should have known all about him and his crimes. Yet she never did an exposure on him while she hosted that show. It was common knowledge at her place of work yet nothing from her. She set up childline yet she didnt expose savile ? Why not? What about the heads of the BBC all getting paid out of the public kitty they must have known. Why are they not stood in the dock? No one is above the law or so people tell me, how ever that does not seem to be true when I hear facts about govt ministers or people that have been knighted by the queen.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Oh and I have nothing against the german people in fact my nephew works for BMW and lives in Berlin were he is married to a german lady. I also speak german and have had many german friends. How ever I would never ever wear a nazi uniform and goose step around buckingham palace. My dad would kill me if I did for he spent 3 years in China 1936-39 then returned to to Europe for another 5 years fighting those evil nazi`s.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join