It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Coming is real!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
"The Second Coming Is Me" as I am the recipient of the message *Christ Consciousness* and deliver it to others (WITH NO CHARGE). Any system is not built upon negatives (chaos yes positive-negative equalizing) GROWTH is what sustains it; if not IT CEASES TO EXIST. This notion is AGAINST NATURE (not natural).

You mean the “Second coming is Me the individual, and all other individuals too, collectively”…thus bringing in the Kingdom of God…one person at a time…

Apparently you weren't there as an advisor.

Yeah, exactly, if I had been there, things would have turned out a lot better.

Not get me on any OTHER path, this is my bread and butter living and breathing.

That’s good to know, thank you for your thoughts…

- JC

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
leave your world behind!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

vhb:
"The Second Coming Is Me" as I am the recipient of the message *Christ Consciousness* and deliver it to others (WITH NO CHARGE). Any system is not built upon negatives (chaos yes positive-negative equalizing) GROWTH is what sustains it; if not IT CEASES TO EXIST. This notion is AGAINST NATURE (not natural).

JC: You mean the “Second coming is Me the individual, and all other individuals too, collectively”…thus bringing in the Kingdom of God…one person at a time.

YES (there is the caveat of why recognize Jesus before acknowledging ITS [YOUR's as well] creator).

vhb:
Apparently you weren't there as an advisor.

JC: Yeah, exactly, if I had been there, things would have turned out a lot better.

I believe that; however you are here now and are making a difference; adding to the dialog.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I believe that; however you are here now and are making a difference; adding to the dialog.

Thanks, you’re not too bad yourself, when you put your mind to it…you clearly have a lot of potential lol

Peace

- JC

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

oops sorry

wrong thread

edit on 19-3-2015 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

oops wrong thread

2nd line...

- Jc

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
....but the Rapture is not! Sadly that is a made up tale to explain an exodus to another planet that is not written in the Holy Bible.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 9ArchaBallet9
....but the Rapture is not! Sadly that is a made up tale to explain an exodus to another planet that is not written in the Holy Bible.

I am confused; what is the 'rapture' (only for those that are of the Christian Faith) or can we of the NERD school understanding 'God' as a binary 0s and 1s information seeking entity [Absolute Unbounded Oneness, same thing] tag along? Is there a possible discrimination suit in the making here (I am the nicest person you will ever meet unless you cross me; I would sue my own dog).
edit on 20-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join