It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Coming is real!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft
a reply to: vethumanbeing

VHB:
It is not a theory it is a fact. This was a resurrection 3 days after death; and was the second coming (did not have to wait for the NT to describe something IN ERROR 70 years later).

JC:You originally stated that the resurrection of Jesus was the second coming, but that wouldn’t fit all the other criteria regarding the second coming; it just doesn’t fit all the verses…

For example, why was there no Jesus in the clouds, with his Father at his right side…? that’s one of the criteria of the second coming…Jesus resurrection in the Bible, didn’t bring that about.

Where are you getting this information? Jesus was not an 40 day and 40 night Arabian Knights Story (riding on flying carpets). Criteria of a second coming? Who set those rules ("it doesn't fit") Fit What?

VHB:
Jesus in/with very plain speaking told his constituency "The Kingdom of Heaven Exists Within YOU". Everyone resurrects, this was part of his message. You leave the material (a test) to resume that soul: what you actually are (FOR REAL) true being/natural form in the astral. The higher frequency of the Astral planes is the real world (not this laboratory experiment/experience of soul/spirit inhabits animated heavy matter) good luck in figuring this out.

JC: Yes the Kingdom is within, and I even agree, everyone resurrects spiritually, but the second coming is not the resurrection, but it is connected to the Kingdom being within, which you become aware of, when you receive the Holy Spirit

I did not have to receive the Holy Spirit to know who and what and where I am on this planet. The holy spirit does not dictate describe my understanding of my "beingness", Absolute Unbounded Oneness is my creator and Its not talking.

JC: Actually to some extent, the receiving of the Holy Spirit is closely tied in, with the resurrection, but the resurrection is still not the Second coming, the Holy Spirit is!, and not only that, the Holy Spirit fits all the other criteria mentioned in the scriptures, in regards to the second coming…if you can perceive it…

I recognize a thing called "the holy spirit" but have no understanding of what it is. There will never be another physical representation material of the man 'Jesus" representing a 'second coming'; the closest one will get is the perception of him as the IDEA: "Christ Consciousness" (awareness of concept).

edit on 8-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The Son of Man, literally that which is birthed from man, is the potential spiritual offspring that can come forth from man; this metamorphosis was exemplified by Jesus Christ. He referred to himself as the Son of Man, but also said we have the Son of Man within us, capable of entering the realm of spirit, or Heaven:

Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.
(Matthew 19: 16, 21-29)

“No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man. And as Moses did lift up the serpent in the wilderness, so it behoveth the Son of Man to be lifted up,” (John 3:13-14)

The Son of Man is the spirit within. If the Son of Man were Jesus and Jesus alone, it would not be said that no one has gone to heaven except Jesus; because Enoch and Elijah ascended to heaven as well. We too can do the same:

"Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”
(John 6:27)

I think the raising of the internal son of man is the second coming, which will occur within those who are searching:

The Savior said “There is no sin, but it is you who make sin when you do the things that are like the nature of adultery, which is called sin… That is why you become sick and die, for you are deprived of the one who can heal you… Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you. Follow after Him! Those who seek Him will find Him…”
(Mary Magdelene 4:26, 28, 34-36).

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
You originally stated that the resurrection of Jesus was the second coming, but that wouldn’t fit all the other criteria regarding the second coming; it just doesn’t fit all the verses…

For example, why was there no Jesus in the clouds, with his Father at his right side…? that’s one of the criteria of the second coming…Jesus resurrection in the Bible, didn’t bring that about.

Originally posted by Verthumanbeing
Where are you getting this information? Jesus was not an 40 day and 40 night Arabian Knights Story (riding on flying carpets). Criteria of a second coming? Who set those rules ("it doesn't fit") Fit What?

From the same place you’re getting your information, i.e. from the scriptures of the New Testament…and if you don’t agree, then where are you getting your information from, about Jesus resurrecting…?

I did not have to receive the Holy Spirit to know who and what and where I am on this planet. The holy spirit does not dictate describe my understanding of my "beingness", Absolute Unbounded Oneness is my creator and Its not talking.

I recognize a thing called "the holy spirit" but have no understanding of what it is.

I know, I can tell lol, but that’s what I’m trying to help you with….

Question: If you have no understanding of what the Holy Spirit is, then how can you also state, that it “does not dictate describe your understanding of your beingness”…???

There will never be another physical representation material of the man 'Jesus" representing a 'second coming';

Totally agree with you Vet, but that’s not what I was saying to Enlightened1…in my first reply to him, in this thread…did you read it…?

the closest one will get is the perception of him as the IDEA: "Christ Consciousness" (awareness of concept).

Yeah!!! That’s it, that’s roughly, what I was saying to Enlightended1,

Here’s an extract from that post below…

I personally think the word “clouds” was a metaphor for Spirit, i.e both wind (oxygen) and Water (H2o)…plus the imagery, because clouds are like Spirit.

Jesus says, you will see The Son and Father coming on the clouds of Heaven etc, which IMO means, within your own Consciousness/Spirit i.e. the Kingdom within you. And of course you will (see/know/understand) The Son and the Father, when this happens within you!!!…

The Holy Spirit, brings about "Christ Consciousness"…IMO

- JC

edit on 8-3-2015 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

JC:
You originally stated that the resurrection of Jesus was the second coming, but that wouldn’t fit all the other criteria regarding the second coming; it just doesn’t fit all the verses…

The resurrection was the second coming. His ministry has existed on this planet now for 1700 years. Why does he have to reincarnate to prove his message was valid; the proof is in the duration, passionate validation by his believers.

VHB:

JC: From the same place you’re getting your information, i.e. from the scriptures of the New Testament…and if you don’t agree, then where are you getting your information from, about Jesus resurrecting?

The NT is a good playbook (no disagreement here). My information does not come from the wisdom of the scriptures; it comes from a known truth; from a higher source.

VHB:

I recognize a thing called "the holy spirit" but have no understanding of what it is.

JC: I know, I can tell lol, but that’s what I’m trying to help you with….

Question: If you have no understanding of what the Holy Spirit is, then how can you also state, that it “does not dictate describe your understanding of your beingness”?

It's a ghost for crying out loud.

VHB:
There will never be another physical representation material of the man 'Jesus" representing a 'second coming';

JC: Totally agree with you Vet, but that’s not what I was saying to Enlightened1…in my first reply to him, in this thread…did you read it…?

VHB:
the closest one will get is the perception of him as the IDEA: "Christ Consciousness" (awareness of concept).

JC: Yeah!!! That’s it, that’s roughly, what I was saying to Enlightended1,

Here’s an extract from that post below…

I personally think the word “clouds” was a metaphor for Spirit, i.e both wind (oxygen) and Water (H2o)…plus the imagery, because clouds are like Spirit.
Jesus says, you will see The Son and Father coming on the clouds of Heaven etc, which IMO means, within your own Consciousness/Spirit i.e. the Kingdom within you. And of course you will (see/know/understand) The Son and the Father, when this happens within you!!!…

I like that explanation. It makes sense. I recognize the applied sciences hidden in the words of scripture (coded for modern man centuries later); an astute observation.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
The resurrection was the second coming. His ministry has existed on this planet now for 1700 years. Why does he have to reincarnate to prove his message was valid; the proof is in the duration, passionate validation by his believers.

I’m saying that the verses above, that are all in relation to the second coming, are really metaphorical and not literal (See (A) further down) so the question above that your posing, doesn’t apply to my perspective, sorry for the confusion…

The NT is a good playbook (no disagreement here). My information does not come from the wisdom of the scriptures; it comes from a known truth; from a higher source.

Higher Source…? So your more into the “Kybalion” and the “Corpus Hermeticum” texts, or you meditate a LOT lol

More accurately translated, as the “Spirit of God”

Jesus says, you will see The Son and Father coming on the clouds of Heaven etc., which IMO means, within your own Consciousness/Spirit i.e. the Kingdom within you. And of course you will (see/know/understand) The Son and the Father, when this happens within you!!!…

I like that explanation. It makes sense. I recognize the applied sciences hidden in the words of scripture (coded for modern man centuries later); an astute observation.

Thank you;

(A) This what I’ve been trying to explain all along…you see I’ve taken those verses about the second coming, and turned them into a metaphorical understanding, to help make them fit…which is why I believe the Holy Spirit is the real second coming…

Peace

- JC

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

JC:

VHB:
The resurrection WAS the second coming. His ministry has existed on this planet now for 1700 years. Why does he have to reincarnate to prove his message was valid; the proof is in the duration, passionate validation by his believers.

JC: I’m saying that the verses above, that are all in relation to the second coming, are really metaphorical and not literal (See (A) further down) so the question above that your posing, doesn’t apply to my perspective, sorry for the confusion…

I am saying what you say above lets Jesus off the hook (to have to reincarnate) to have to justify his ministry in this time period.

VHB:

JC: Higher Source…? So your more into the “Kybalion” and the “Corpus Hermeticum” texts, or you meditate a LOT lol.

Meditate? What are your preconceived notions (or understanding) of this state of being? The body mind is a universe within its self containment that describes the infinite.

VHB:

JC: More accurately translated, as the “Spirit of God”

Why am I the last to know your precept; perhaps my understanding of a creator is different than yours (creativity applies here).

JC: The Holy Spirit, brings about "Christ Consciousness"…IMO

VHB:

JC: Thank you;
(A) This what I’ve been trying to explain all along…you see I’ve taken those verses about the second coming, and turned them into a metaphorical understanding, to help make them fit…which is why I believe the Holy Spirit is the real second coming.

Holy Spirit is a concept (I agree with you IS Christ Consciousness); not a flesh and bone body ever to be incarnated again (simple reason, would not be believed). We have not had a living apostle/defined ascended master in 1300 years IF you count Mohammed. None of the living Epistles have been added to; unless you count the Mormon doctrines.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I am saying what you say above lets Jesus off the hook (to have to reincarnate) to have to justify his ministry in this time period.

Off what hook lol it was metaphorical all the time…

Oh I see, not literal therefore he’s off the hook…? Yeah I guess so…gotcha…(eyes shifting from right to left lol)

Meditate? What are your preconceived notions (or understanding) of this state of being? The body mind is a universe within its self containment.

My Understanding (gives you the Stare! LOL) is the following…meditation is a form of mental/mind contemplation, usually in relation to a specific thing, and is about connecting to our higher minds; which some people term God. Any more questions…?

Why am I the last to know your precept; perhaps my understanding of a creator is different than yours (creativity applies here).

Didn’t you get the memo lol

Holy Spirit is a concept (I agree with you IS Christ Consciousness); not a flesh and bone body ever to be incarnated again (simple reason, would not be believed).

I agree; definitely not a flesh and bone body.

We have not had a living apostle/defined ascended master in 1300 years IF you count Mohammed. None of the living Epistles have been added to; unless you count the Mormon doctrines.

I think the reason for that, is that religion has blinded people from reaching the heights, of those masters from the past; To me the second coming/Holy Spirit/Christ Consciousness can happen within all people; They may not reach the level of those past masters, but that doesn’t mean that it’s not reachable.

Problem is, when that happens i.e. when one great master is produced, everyone thinks he is the “second coming”, or that he is the one! And thus the cycle continues…

- JC

edit on 8-3-2015 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

VHB:I am saying what you say above lets Jesus off the hook (to have to reincarnate) to have to justify his ministry in this time period.

JC: Off what hook lol it was metaphorical all the time…Oh I see, not literal therefore he’s off the hook…? Yeah I guess so…gotcha…(eyes shifting from right to left lol)

VHB: Not so easy here, the hook was "Jesus died for all past, present and future sins"; in so doing you JC can commit any crime, if knowing you are doing so and have been forgiven for so doing (hard concept).

VHB: Meditate? What are your preconceived notions (or understanding) of this state of being? The body mind is a universe within its self containment (expression).

JC: My Understanding (gives you the Stare! LOL) is the following…meditation is a form of mental/mind contemplation, usually in relation to a specific thing, and is about connecting to our higher minds; which some people term God. Any more questions?

No questions just an observation: meditation and "PRAYER" equate to the same thing. Both are focused upon a problem needing solving; OR FIX THE aftermath GUILT proceeding the occurrence (EVENT).

VHB:

JC: Didn’t you get the memo lol

VHB: Holy Spirit is a concept (I agree with you IS Christ Consciousness); not a flesh and bone body ever to be incarnated again (simple reason, would not be believed).

JC: I agree; definitely not a flesh and bone body.

We have not had a living apostle/defined ascended master in 1300 years IF you count Mohammed. None of the living Epistles have been added to; unless you count the Mormon or Gideon doctrines.

JC: I think the reason for that, is that religion has blinded people from reaching the heights, of those masters from the past; To me the second coming/Holy Spirit/Christ Consciousness can happen within all people; They may not reach the level of those past masters, but that doesn’t mean that it’s not reachable.Problem is, when that happens i.e. when one great master is produced, everyone thinks he is the “second coming”, or that he is the one! And thus the cycle continues.

Why does your perceived cycle of misinformation have to continue. Why not tell the truth OVERLORD: (the AUO finally reveals ITSELF) and discontinue sending SHILLS to pad a mixed message that is incomprehensible.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

VHB: Not so easy here, the hook was "Jesus died for all past, present and future sins"; in so doing you JC can commit any crime, if knowing you are doing so and have been forgiven for so doing (hard concept).

Luckily for me, I don’t buy into that crazy concept; I’m bound by the Karmic Law of the universe, I believe Jesus message is what leads to true salvation. And that only through the Spirit of God, can Jesus truth in the Bible be separated from the lies that was interwoven into it.

No questions just an observation: meditation and "PRAYER" equate to the same thing. Both are focused upon a problem needing solving; OR FIX THE aftermath GUILT proceeding the occurrence (EVENT).

I agree, prayer and meditation do indeed equate to the same thing. Although most people aren’t praying correctly in my opinion i.e. there’s too much forcing and not enough flowing…

Why does your perceived cycle of misinformation have to continue. Why not tell the truth OVERLORD: (the AUO finally reveals ITSELF) and discontinue sending SHILLS to pad a mixed message that is incomprehensible.

The AUO or the IT (Infinite Totality) as I like to call it, has revealed the truth through the Living Epistles, but those who lack understanding keep distorting said truth; it’s a one big vicious cycle

- JC

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft
TO WHAT POINT?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

TO WHAT POINT?

Sorry for the delay, I’ve been having a few technical difficulties…

Anyway, not sure what your question is aimed at…

Can you be a bit more specific…?

- JC

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=19094736]veteranhumanbeing[/post

JC: Luckily for me, I don’t buy into that crazy concept; I’m bound by the Karmic Law of the universe, I believe Jesus message is what leads to true salvation. And that only through the Spirit of God, can Jesus truth in the Bible be separated from the lies that was interwoven into it.

VHB:

JC: I agree, prayer and meditation do indeed equate to the same thing. Although most people aren’t praying correctly in my opinion i.e. there’s too much forcing and not enough flowing…

VHB:

JC: The AUO or the IT (Infinite Totality) as I like to call it, has revealed the truth through the Living Epistles, but those who lack understanding keep distorting said truth; it’s a one big vicious cycle.

Worth repeating. The [Absolute Unbounded Oneness] has neglected to provide another VOICE NEW beyond the Living Epistles NT (new testament). WHY so silent; its been 1700 years. I want my creator to justify itself to myself (as I am IT as ITS OWN expression) a living being that recognizes myself as the AUOs EXPRESSION of INTENT (that being a human being living on this planet). IAM its voice.
edit on 11-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Worth repeating. The [Absolute Unbounded Oneness] has neglected to provide another VOICE NEW beyond the Living Epistles NT (new testament). WHY so silent; its been 1700 years. I want my creator to justify itself to myself (as I am IT as ITS OWN expression) a living being that recognizes myself as the AUOs EXPRESSION of INTENT (that being a human being living on this planet). IAM its voice.

Yes, well said; I am it’s voice too…

“WHY so silent; its been 1700 years.”…

Many reasons; mainly because fear and Religion has stopped people from searching for the divine within themselves; It’s helped to stagnated and impair that search.

And if an enlightened person did show up, (and I’m sure a few already have) she/he, couldn’t be the one, because he/she wouldn’t fit the prophecies of the “second coming”…or at least, that’s what people would say…so they’d just get ridiculed etc…

The Bible has it covered, so that the “second coming” can’t EVER be you, because you’ll never fit the bill. And of course, you wouldn’t want to fit bill completely lol because, assuming you were spirit led, you wouldn’t be bringing in destruction/war, you’d be trying to bring in peace…

- JC

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Maybe the Second Coming symbolizes a natural process instead of the literal coming of Jesus in the clouds? If reincarnation is true (which I believe it is) then what if the "Second Coming" is our rebirth into another body? This is our "First Coming" because we do not remember our past lives and the "Second Coming" is our reincarnation/resurrection into a new body that is free from "sin" in our next life, a way for our sins in this life to be forgiven and us being given a fresh start again.

So in effect the second coming is also the first coming isn't it?

I agree on your take that its not a literal second coming but a metaphor or a symbol of a natural process for believers and or researchers of religions and their teachings to understand or attempt to.

This is just a thought I've been having lately and I thought I'd share it to see what others thought about it.

Its a beautiful thought in my opinion as it doesnt make judgement fire and brimstone like so many interpret it to be.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Maybe we were all bad people in our past life which is why we ended up here on Earth where suffering is the norm, we were sent here as a sentence for our past actions in past lives, giving us a chance to "repent" and come to knowledge of the truth.

That thought has crossed my mind more than a few times. People suffering in this life now may be here having to 'do time' for something they did from a past life. We won't know until we are dead and then we'll see the whole picture. I'm looking forward to getting some answers then.

More so than not I don't tend to agree with your opinions or views as far as I can remember (many members on ATS so I might be confusing your postings with anothers)

however this thought has also crossed my mind more than a few times and also look forward to getting some answers.

Another thought I have is when we stand before the one who will judge us after we pass that One will be a mirror reflection of ourselves that we cannot lie to,

if the question comes up "are you happy with your life or what you have done it?" or any other question to test us and judge us if that is what happened would be asked by a true reflection of ourselves so If we lie or try to lie to ourselves in the afterlife there will be no way of that lie being able to manipulate things and make an untruth true.

I hope I am making some sense, its just a deep belief I have that we see ourselves after we pass and its our own self that judges us, its just that the mirror version of us is a true image of creation and wants us to move to the next life and how we answer to ourselves is how we will live in the next, if we are true then we might have next life filled with more joy than if we were to lie to ourselves where we might suffer more so in the next life.

Sorry for repeating myself and just changing the words, I hope you or some readers get what I am saying, it brings me peace and hope it might bring a bit of peace or help someone change their ways if they believe its will themselves they have to answer to and that image of themselves is what guides us into the next life by how we judge ourselves.

Its made me change my ways more than once believing in this,

end of ramblings.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

vhb:

JC: Yes, well said; I am it’s voice too… “WHY so silent; its been 1700 years.”…
Many reasons; mainly because fear and Religion has stopped people from searching for the divine within themselves; It’s helped to stagnated and impair that search.

There is the problem of East meets West. The eastern thought has this down through their understanding of Karma and how it works with a NATURE RULES the progression of your soul; a flawed system they embrace. The Western is also in fault as they think a human 'savior' will/has saved them. Both notions are crazy time think tank ridiculousness. That western 'savior has come and gone' (but leaves a resonating message that endures and will throughout time). For Easterners the idea of YOU ARE IT as the expression of the very benign AUO exists. For one culture it is 'sublimation' to the higher unknown, for another its actually a human being. Why are not both right in the assumption of a redeemer factor?

JC: And if an enlightened person did show up, (and I’m sure a few already have) she/he, couldn’t be the one, because he/she wouldn’t fit the prophecies of the “second coming”…or at least, that’s what people would say…so they’d just get ridiculed etc.

I am not sure why you believe concrete? prophecies of a 'second coming', the Jews still cant get this one right. Not enough theologians on this planet could come to any agreement about anyone's proclamations "IAM" they would be ridiculed.

JC: "The bible has it covered, so that the second coming cant EVER be you, because you'll never fit the bill bring war and destruction."

You give the bible too much credit for predicting future events other than those that are being proven by SCIENCE or by its passionate believers. Why would you not think the AUO/Source/Origin would not show up at some point as a totally anonymous flesh and bone personality here on earth; just to check things out (do you really think it is not capable of doing just that)? Its tired of getting information second hand and decided to jump into the fray. ITS major problem is that the human does not realize it is an extension of ITSELF an IT's own expression (no accolades no recognition). Its tired of 2000 year old prophets having to tell its message "I AM YOU" (the kingdom resides within you THE KINGDOM IS ME, your creator; AND you will return to ME AS WE ARE THE SAME THING).

edit on 12-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

And if an enlightened person did show up, (and I’m sure a few already have) she/he, couldn’t be the one, because he/she wouldn’t fit the prophecies of the “second coming”…or at least, that’s what people would say…so they’d just get ridiculed etc.

I am not sure why you believe concrete? prophecies of a 'second coming', the Jews still cant get this one right. Not enough theologians on this planet could come to any agreement about anyone's proclamations "IAM" they would be ridiculed.

I don’t believe in the concrete prophecies, of the “second coming”, I believe they’re metaphorical, as I’ve already explained in various other posts. In my above post, I’m saying that other people believing in them literally, is enough to cause a stifling of our/their spiritual progress…

And yes, like I was saying, the other “ones”, would just get ridiculed, by those who believe in it literally etc…

"The bible has it covered, so that the second coming cant EVER be you, because you'll never fit the bill bring war and destruction."

You give the bible too much credit for predicting future events other than those that are being proven by SCIENCE or by its passionate believers.

Again, I don’t believe in those things literally, myself. I’m saying that others that give the Bible too much credit, are stifling our/their spiritual progress…by believing in them etc…

- JC

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

JC:
And if an enlightened person did show up, (and I’m sure a few already have) she/he, couldn’t be the one, because he/she wouldn’t fit the prophecies of the “second coming”…or at least, that’s what people would say…so they’d just get ridiculed etc.

Those days of the 'prophet' are over. It was a different world; the populace subjugated by overlords. Think of it this way; you are a small town that lived in peace (you thought) the Romans come in and tell you "WE CAN PROTECT YOU", you just have to feed our army and give up your best households to house us, and supply free labor to built your city infrastructure as (you will now [not knowing] become a city of the Roman Empire. Prophets worked back then; not now. Jesus or John or Moses or Abraham would have been institutionalized as crazy Zealots (David Koresh types).

VHB:

JC: I don’t believe in the concrete prophecies, of the “second coming”, I believe they’re metaphorical, as I’ve already explained in various other posts. In my above post, I’m saying that other people believing in them literally, is enough to cause a stifling of our/their spiritual progress…And yes, like I was saying, the other “ones”, would just get ridiculed, by those who believe in it literally etc
"The bible has it covered, so that the second coming cant EVER be you, because you'll never fit the bill bring war and destruction."

I would hope the "Bible" was written by time travelers and was coded to include modern day occurrence concerning God Aspect (or the unveiling of, finally show itself).

VHB:
You give the bible too much credit for predicting future events other than those that are being proven by SCIENCE or by its passionate believers.

JC; Again, I don’t believe in those things literally, myself. I’m saying that others that give the Bible too much credit, are stifling our/their spiritual progress…by believing in them etc.

For those in belief (Christ Consciousness) it is/was always a point suspended disbelief OR FAITH that transcends an imperfect (not proven) undefined, unscientific system; the holy spirit, as you say?

edit on 13-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Those days of the 'prophet' are over. It was a different world; the populace subjugated by overlords. Think of it this way; you are a small town that lived in peace (you thought) the Romans come in and tell you "WE CAN PROTECT YOU", you just have to feed our army and give up your best households to house us, and supply free labor to built your city infrastructure as (you will now [not knowing] become a city of the Roman Empire. Prophets worked back then; not now. Jesus or John or Moses or Abraham would have been institutionalized as crazy Zealots (David Koresh types).

According to Jesus many prophets were killed (handed over etc) tortured and flogged in the synagogues ; By prophets, I assume he meant all those who stood up and spoke the truth, in the face of certain death…Prophets existed in the near past, and they will go on existing in the future.

Originally posted by VETHUMANBEING
JC: I don’t believe in the concrete prophecies, of the “second coming”, I believe they’re metaphorical, as I’ve already explained in various other posts. In my above post, I’m saying that other people believing in them literally, is enough to cause a stifling of our/their spiritual progress…And yes, like I was saying, the other “ones”, would just get ridiculed, by those who believe in it literally etc

Your above quote of my original post (the highlighted part) is a misquote…you misquoted my words…

Here’s my original post below…

Originally posted by JOECROFT
The Bible has it covered, so that the “second coming” can’t EVER be you, because you’ll never fit the bill. And of course, you wouldn’t want to fit bill completely lol because, assuming you were spirit led, you wouldn’t be bringing in destruction/war, you’d be trying to bring in peace…

I will just assume you made an honest mistake

I would hope the "Bible" was written by time travelers and was coded to include modern day occurrence concerning God Aspect (or the unveiling of, finally show itself).

I think time travellers could have done a much better Job, whoever put the Bible together did a lot editing, to cover theological gaps, that later arose… IMO

For those in belief (Christ Consciousness) it is/was always a point suspended disbelief OR FAITH that transcends an imperfect (not proven) undefined, unscientific system; the holy spirit, as you say?

But it’s not about belief; the Holy Spirit brings with it an inner realization of the Spirit within oneself i.e. knowledge or Gnosis of God…no need for faith or imperfect systems, although faith can be starting point, and will help you get on the path, but only if a person continues to seek the truth afterwards etc…

- JC

edit on 13-3-2015 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

JC: According to Jesus many prophets were killed (handed over etc) tortured and flogged in the synagogues ; By prophets, I assume he meant all those who stood up and spoke the truth, in the face of certain death…Prophets existed in the near past, and they will go on existing in the future.

Prophets flogged by other prophets? "PROPHET WARS: SYNAGOGUES" (The World Is A Vampire) sounds as if could be new reality show series.

Originally posted by VETHUMANBEING

JC: Your above quote of my original post (the highlighted part) is a misquote…you misquoted my words…

Here’s my original post below…

The Bible has it covered, so that the “second coming” can’t EVER be you, because you’ll never fit the bill. And of course, you wouldn’t want to fit bill completely lol because, assuming you were spirit led, you wouldn’t be bringing in destruction/war, you’d be trying to bring in peace.

I will just assume you made an honest mistake

"The Second Coming Is Me" as I am the recipient of the message *Christ Consciousness* and deliver it to others (WITH NO CHARGE). Any system is not built upon negatives (chaos yes positive-negative equalizing) GROWTH is what sustains it; if not IT CEASES TO EXIST. This notion is AGAINST NATURE (not natural).

vhb:

JC: I think time travellers could have done a much better Job, whoever put the Bible together did a lot editing, to cover theological gaps, that later arose… IMO

Apparently you weren't there as an advisor.

vhb:

JC: But it’s not about belief; the Holy Spirit brings with it an inner realization of the Spirit within oneself i.e. knowledge or Gnosis of God…no need for faith or imperfect systems, although faith can be starting point, and will help you get on the path, but only if a person continues to seek the truth afterwards etc.

Not get me on any OTHER path, this is my bread and butter living and breathing.

edit on 14-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join