It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Coming is real!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

3NL1GHT2N3D1:
But to answer your question, it is the Spirit within me that guides me. It is both. I am part of it but it is greater than me.

ServantOfTheLamb: This explains your massive distortion of the text. You are being deceived by a spirit. I don't doubt your experience one bit. I was kidding earlier about teaching what demon spirit guides whisper in your ear. Now I am not. I hope you know I tell you this out of love.

You totally contradicted yourself in your misunderstanding.
edit on 7-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

. I love Master Jesus he is awesome;

Tale tale sign of a new age type. You believe Jesus is some type of ascended master?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I don't think I contradicted myself at all. why don't you elaborate.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Being aware of whether or not you are in Light or darkness is the judgment. This is why in the darkness there is a "weeping, a mouning, and gnashing of teeth". God is The Light and the Light is love and peace. Bringing the dead back to Life (spiritually) means living in Light/Life/Love rather than darkness/death/destruction/sin.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

Plus I wasn't being serious about you talking to spirit guides.

and yet you wrote

teaching everything your demonic spirit guides whisper

and demonic spirits you said, not any ol spirits. You should eat less lamb, you cannibal. Seems like you're the one who is doing your satans dirty work

edit on 7-3-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spelling

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Hey Servant, you are being led by an evil spirit that makes you worship a man's death and makes you think doing good is like "filthy rags" before God. He also makes you think anyone who disagrees with you is being led by evil spirits when in actuality it is YOU who are being led by one. He threatens you with eternal torture if you don't believe everything he says, he has a gun to your head right now as you speak, better not disobey him or he'll pull the trigger and you'll be in hell for forever... and ever... and ever... and ever... and ever....... better listen to him, he's got Satan waiting for you if you don't.

Sounds like a robber to me, not some all-loving God. He has to threaten people with eternal torture to get people to believe him. LOL!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The second coming is the second coming of Jesus Christ to the earth, opposed to his first coming to redeem men with his blood. at that time he will set up His Kingdom. Judgement comes 1000 years after that.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You swapped the order of my comments tard.

and demonic spirits you said, not any ol spirits. You should eat less lamb, you cannibal. Seems like you're the one who is doing your satans dirty wor

Yes any spirit that denies the work of Christ is not of God. 1 John 4

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Yea you are just blabbering. We left the realm of conversation.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Better listen to that spirit servant, he's going to pull the trigger at any moment if you question what he says. Better safe than sorry right?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
The second coming happened 3 days after death. Jesus rose from his burial chamber to confront his Apostles and proclaim "I am Here" witness me as I am alive.

Interesting theory, but it doesn’t quite completely cover all bases, in regards to Jesus second coming, based on what’s written in the New Testament texts,…because…

Jesus didn’t come with great grandiose majesty in the clouds, with his Father at his right hand side, on the day of his resurrection, and neither did everyone around suddenly enter the kingdom of Heaven (in a literal sense of course…) after his resurrection. And neither did judgment day arrive etc…

All those things above, were really metaphorical, and all happen to people individually, when they receive Holy Spirit, which is the real second coming IMO. Although most people don’t understand this, even those who have already received it…See my post here

I can assure you Jesus will not attempt a "third" rising in this millennium as 2000 years later will not be able to relate to "keypad" thumb users.

This is true though, Jesus will not attempt a third, or even a second “rising” because those things go completely against Jesus true character, plus Jesus taught us everything we needed to know, in his lifetime; Although, why people seem to think, that those who had Jesus tortured and killed, would somehow preserve his word, to the letter, is beyond me…

IMO Jesus Real message took hold, and the only way for Rome to take control of it, was keep some of Jesus truths intact, but distort the rest, by keeping the fear of Hell and sacrifice over peoples heads.

Just like they’d done in the past, with the Old Testament… and then it was forced onto people, at the point of a sword, throughout history; but those who knew the real teachings of Jesus, went underground and into hiding, and they still exist today…as the you know who!!!

- JC

edit on 7-3-2015 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: Entreri06

It does now. But Jesus taught in times where reincarnation was accepted as something real just like reincarnation is accepted today in eastern philosophy.

That changed with Emperor Justinian in 545 A.D:

“If anyone asserts the fabulous preexistence of souls, and shall assert the monstrous restoration which follows from it: let him be anathema. (The Anathemas against Origen), attached to the decrees of the Fifth Ecumenical Council, A.D. 545, in Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, 2d ser., 14: 318).”

Yea Jesus also lived in an Jewish community ruled by people who worshipped Jupiter. But he came out and said all of that was wrong too.

This is what makes religion incredibly dangerous. People really believe there religion is more important than their children but will believe whatever sounds good at the moment. While yours is harmless , countless others use it to justify atrocities.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Just curious, how's your day going?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

To your sarcasm here.

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hey Servant, you are being led by an evil spirit that makes you worship a man's death and makes you think doing good is like "filthy rags" before God. He also makes you think anyone who disagrees with you is being led by evil spirits when in actuality it is YOU who are being led by one. He threatens you with eternal torture if you don't believe everything he says, he has a gun to your head right now as you speak, better not disobey him or he'll pull the trigger and you'll be in hell for forever... and ever... and ever... and ever... and ever....... better listen to him, he's got Satan waiting for you if you don't.

Sounds like a robber to me, not some all-loving God. He has to threaten people with eternal torture to get people to believe him. LOL!

A good sense of non sense can lighten things up, lol.

Eh 3NL1GHT3N3D1, I don't share your perspective necessarily but like to imagine why you feel that way.

Look, alot of the contradictions in the scriptures stem from man's errors in understanding, not so much the inspiration that stands behind it.A large part of life is learning, and I think it is important to remember that everyone's understanding grows as they deepen in experience.Individuals are at different stages in development, and I think sometimes we forget that when it comes the threads like this.The image someone has of the almighty tends to change, as they develop a closer relationship too.Each one having their own lessons to learn.

To many people the God they relate to, has an ego to match his scale.My opinion is that the at a certain level the most loving God rules through natural law.The only hell I believe in, is the one we put ourselves through. Love is hardly a dictator, but there are always consequences for our actions.

It brings to mind elementary school overseas for me.When my behavior was out of line, the teacher warned me.If I didn't listen, next out came the ruler.If that didn't work, I had to visit the principle.After that, well you get the idea.
edit on 7-3-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: Inserted quote for context

edit on 7-3-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

It went well actually. I'm just tired of being told I'm being led by demons or evil spirits is all. I think it's a bit disrespectful personally, especially since no one on these boards knows me personally.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

I love Master Jesus he is awesome;

ServantOfTheLamb: Tale tale sign of a new age type. You believe Jesus is some type of ascended master?
I AM OF A NEW AGE TYPE? Since when is Thoth/Hermes called "A tell tale sign"; the actual AUO overseer is of a suspended animation? Jesus was an ascended master; just as Buddha, Vishnu, Mohammed, Anu, Confucius, "ANY MAYA GOD" or the 4 magor Melchizedeks were?.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

ServantOfTheLamb: I don't think I contradicted myself at all. why don't you elaborate.

"Massive distortion of text" is overstating *nothing at all happened* (an emotional knee jerk response). You buy into 'demon spirits' that not only 'talk' to you but are so reasonable in their argument as to be BELIEVED in/by YOU their BOLD ability to lie (and you just swim with that current because its easy OR PERSUASIVE enough).

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft
a reply to: veteranhumannbeing

VHB:The second coming happened 3 days after death. Jesus rose from his burial chamber to confront his Apostles and proclaim "I am Here" witness me as I am alive.

JC: Interesting theory, but it doesn’t quite completely cover all bases, in regards to Jesus second coming, based on what’s written in the New Testament texts,…because…
Jesus didn’t come with great grandiose majesty in the clouds, with his Father at his right hand side, on the day of his resurrection, and neither did everyone around suddenly enter the kingdom of Heaven (in a literal sense of course…) after his resurrection. And neither did judgment day arrive etc

It is not a theory it is a fact. This was a resurrection 3 days after death; and was the second coming (did not have to wait for the NT to describe something IN ERROR 70 years later). Jesus in/with very plain speaking told his constituency "The Kingdom of Heaven Exists Within YOU". Everyone resurrects, this was part of his message. You leave the material (a test) to resume that soul: what you actually are (FOR REAL) true being/natural form in the astral. The higher frequency of the Astral planes is the real world (not this laboratory experiment/experience of soul/spirit inhabits animated heavy matter) good luck in figuring this out humans.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

The second coming is the second coming of Jesus Christ to the earth, opposed to his first coming to redeem men with his blood. at that time he will set up His Kingdom. Judgement comes 1000 years after that.

None of us will be alive to experience this. The second coming came when he resurrected.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

It is not a theory it is a fact. This was a resurrection 3 days after death; and was the second coming (did not have to wait for the NT to describe something IN ERROR 70 years later).

You originally stated that the resurrection of Jesus was the second coming, but that wouldn’t fit all the other criteria regarding the second coming; it just doesn’t fit all the verses…

For example, why was there no Jesus in the clouds, with his Father at his right side…? that’s one of the criteria of the second coming…Jesus resurrection in the Bible, didn’t bring that about…

Jesus in/with very plain speaking told his constituency "The Kingdom of Heaven Exists Within YOU". Everyone resurrects, this was part of his message. You leave the material (a test) to resume that soul: what you actually are (FOR REAL) true being/natural form in the astral. The higher frequency of the Astral planes is the real world (not this laboratory experiment/experience of soul/spirit inhabits animated heavy matter) good luck in figuring this out humans.

Yes the Kingdom is within, and I even agree, everyone resurrects spiritually, but the second coming is not the resurrection, but it is connected to the Kingdom being within, which you become aware of, when you receive the Holy Spirit…

Actually to some extent, the receiving of the Holy Spirit is closely tied in, with the resurrection, but the resurrection is still not the Second coming, the Holy Spirit is!, and not only that, the Holy Spirit fits all the other criteria mentioned in the scriptures, in regards to the second coming…if you can perceive it…

- JC

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join