It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would sue Hillary Clinton personally over the deaths at Benghazi if.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
The connection to Obama's use of a stolen CT Social Security number of Harrison J. Bounel 042-68-4425 and Obama's use of bogus IDs has NOT been totally debunked, however.

Yes it has, as such a person never even existed!

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

There have been many many threads here on birther nonsense, the birthers all eventually leave as they cannot argue against the facts!
edit on 9-3-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Oh, my....somebody needs to start a thread on this or pull up an old one.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

The perfect controlled opposition plan.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Not to butt in here, but ...

But ... uh ... YOU started the thread ... and YOU started the question about the Obama Social Security controversy.

YOU quoted Snopes as a supposed source for a tangent you wanted to go on, and if they're less than totally transaprent, why did YOU quote them?

Let's talk about Hillary then. Aside from hopeful anticipation about what might be found, what other evidence do you have of some sort of nefarious actions that would merit her being sued that haven't been disproved time and time again.

What do you think is in the emails? It's not a complicated question. Forget the burden of proof ... what are you looking for?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Granted. I did open that can of worms. But, before this thread turns into a discussion on Obama's use of a stolen social security #, let's agree to table that one till someone wants to start a new topic on the subject.

As far as Hillary goes, I want a total and thorough investigation. Unfortunately, We The People, have been played by these lawyer-politicians. The fact that she installed a private server in her private residence makes the legal process to obtain all the pertinent information very very complicated. She knew this would be the case.

If you don't see that, then you are blind or a "professional obfuscator" and nothing we show you will matter. You are part of the problem in America.

If you can't acknowledge that racking up $2,000,000,000 for your family's foundation while Secretary of State from FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS might, just might, be a little suspicious, then you're a blind follower of an agenda. Any...I mean any...American should want a closer look at this unethical accumulation of wealth.

If you aren't trouble by $6,000,000,000 going missing from her department while she was conducting "business" on a private server in her private residence against government protocol, then you are blindly being lead by your party ideology.

The other things I "think" I know will remain quiet for now. Let's give her a chance to explain all of the above first, before we hit her with the rest of her own sh*t.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

let's agree to table that one till someone wants to start a new topic on the subject.

You got severely smacked down, so you want to run away from it again.... right!

As far as Hillary goes, I want a total and thorough investigation.

There has been several, but as none of them found anything against Hilary you want more until one finds something against her! You refuse to accept reality.
edit on 9-3-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

So, agree with you or I'm "what's wrong in America"?

Wow, that doesn't leave me with many options, does it?

Are you serious? LOL I mean really. Oh, and if you think your being sly with substituting "professional obfusticator" for shill, you're not. It just sounds silly.

But, let's get to the real deal here, I think by golly you actually answered a question.

It is your position that Clinton took $2 Billion in bribes from foreign powers and stole $6 billion from the State Department and the confession note is in her emails somewhere?

Thanks for finally making a charge, instead of your OP where you are pretending to care about the Benghazi families.

So, what proof do you have of these charges? What was Clinton paid off for with the $2 B and what did she do with the $6 B do you think ... sneak it out in her purse?

Please, you're sounding more and more like your pal Orly by the second. Facts, please.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Yep, more and more like Orly:

$6 billion is not missing from State. Poor record keeping at State that goes back to 2007 creates a questionable paper trail.

Who was Secretary of State in 2007? Was it Condoleezza Rice?

Here's more on the matter from April of last year:

The April 3 news article “State Department’s IG issues rare alert” reported on the management alert issued recently by my office. In the alert, we identified State Department contracts with a total value of more than $6 billion in which contract files were incomplete or could not be located. The Post stated, “The State Department’s inspector general has warned the department that $6 billion in contracting money over the past six years cannot be properly accounted for . . . . ”

Some have concluded based on this that $6 billion is missing. The alert, however, did not draw that conclusion. Instead, it found that the failure to adequately maintain contract files — documents necessary to ensure the full accounting of U.S. tax dollars — “creates significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department’s contract actions.”

Steve Linick, Washington

"Missi ng" Six Billion Not Missing

Oh, and by the by Steve Linick is the Inspector General ... FOR THE STATE DEPARTMENT.

Not a very good coverup, is it?

Actually, not a coverup at all and has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton or her emails:

Actual Article - State Department inspector general issues alert over $6 billion in contracting money

The new alert addressed a similarly sensitive issue: the government’s inability to keep track of the growing number of outside contractors who have taken the place of government workers. A series of special government and congressional investigations has identified widespread contracting fraud in both the State and Defense departments, especially in overseas expenditures.

We all know who to thank for those cracker-jack mercenaries now, don't we?

Jeez-louise.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Can I ask why on earth people thought that citing Orly Taitz was a good idea? She's a publicity-hungry nutjob.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Can I ask why on earth people thought that citing Orly Taitz was a good idea? She's a publicity-hungry nutjob.

Well,l if you want to introduce crazy into a thread, who better to do it with?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

The connection to Obama's use of a stolen CT Social Security number of Harrison J. Bounel 042-68-4425 and Obama's use of bogus IDs has NOT been totally debunked, however.

There have been many many threads here on birther nonsense, the birthers all eventually leave as they cannot argue against the facts!

The person the number traces back to must exist as a real person for the issue to be real?

What fantasy book did you glean this from?

I personally don't care myself, I'm just curious how you can think this has no merit based on whether or not the person the number on the card traces to was real or fictitious. You must be desperately trying to defend Obama the felon in chief at all costs.

That is what it looks like Bro

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The person the number traces back to must exist as a real person for the issue to be real?

Well, it was Obama's SSN....

I personally don't care myself, I'm just curious how you can think this has no merit based on whether or not the person the number on the card traces to was real or fictitious.

What are you babbling about? I suggest you do some research before posting more nonsense.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

You said the poster was wrong because the number belonged to someone who didn't actually exist.

Your words.

What will be your next straw man, dreams-r-us?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

You said the poster was wrong because the number belonged to someone who didn't actually exist.

I see reading comprehension is not your strong point, I actually said Harrison J. Bounel did not exist...

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Your logical fallacy is Strawman

As you can see, this fallacy generally replaces someone else's argument with a weaker or obviously flawed argument and attacks that.

In other words, exactly what you are trying to do to hellobruce.

Physician, heal thyself.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Having drilled down on this nonsense back in the day. The best bottom line explanation of how the birthers began the SS# BS is that they conducted a CREDIT REPORT specific to PROPERTY SEARCH for every addresses President Obama lived at in his life and returned associated SS#'s for those POPERTY OWNERS for each of those properties over the last 40 years...Including people that owned property he rented and people that owned properties he lived at both before and after he lived there and assigned those names and SS#'s to Obama.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I enjoy the humor conservatives allow me.
When Bush was President and the libtards were bashing him I so remember conservatives ranting about how we're supposed to respect the office of the President.
Funny thing is these conservatives took ranting against a sitting President and his administration in such a fashion as to look like a bunch of spoiled 6 year olds.
13 attacks and 60 deaths at US embassies during Bush yet silence among conservatives.
Just wow.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Gryphon, you said this: ""It is your position that Clinton took $2 Billion in bribes from foreign powers and stole $6 billion from the State Department and the confession note is in her emails somewhere? Thanks for finally making a charge, instead of your OP where you are pretending to care about the Benghazi families."

Words matter, so I have to correct you. I said it looks highly suspicious, is unethical, and combined with her secretiveness, I and lots of other Americans would like it thoroughly investigated. I am not taking a firm position, and I do care about the families that lost their loved ones in Benghazi and think they deserve to have all the mess unraveled.
edit on 9-3-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You really are a "master obfuscator". I'm really glad you brought this up. Hillary's tenure was from Jan. 2009 to Feb. 2013. If there were problems, why didn't she fix them? Why wasn't there an IG in place? I have highlighted some of my "light bulb moments" below.

April 3, 2014 - Article

The State Department’s inspector general has warned the department that $6 billion in contracting money over the past six years cannot be properly accounted for and cited “significant financial risk and . . . a lack of internal control.”

The warning was the second “management alert” in State Department history, both issued by new Inspector General Steve Linick. Linick took over the job in late September, after it had been vacant for nearly six years. Both the alert, dated March 20, and the department’s response a week later, were made public Thursday. The department said it concurred in all recommendations and outlined steps it will take to address what it agreed is a “vulnerability.”

Linick initiated the alert format to report on problems that remain unaddressed despite repeatedly being identified in IG audits and investigations. The first alert, released in January in partly classified form, cited “significant and recurring weaknesses in the Department of State Information System Security Program.”

Issued three years after the public release of hundreds of thousands of department cables, which then-Army Pvt. Bradley Manning had turned over to WikiLeaks, the first alert found that efforts to find and fix the problems had been insufficient. The new alert addressed a similarly sensitive issue: the government’s inability to keep track of the growing number of outside contractors who have taken the place of government workers.

A series of special government and congressional investigations has identified widespread contracting fraud in both the State and Defense departments, especially in overseas expenditures.

A succession of IG audits, investigations and inspections, the report said, found “repeated examples of poor contract file administration.” Among the examples it cited was a recent audit of the “closeout process for contracts supporting the U.S. mission in Iraq.”

When auditors asked for a sample of 115 contract files, officials were unable to provide 33 of them, totaling $2.1 billion. Of the remaining 82, the report said, 48 contained insufficient documents required by federal law.

This woman is not qualified to run this country. I can tell you what she is qualified for....but, I'll be nice. Let's investigate this from here back as far as we need to go.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I can't say what you feel personally of course. I can only say that I see the tragedy in Benghazi being used for political gain.

Also, it's quite obvious that your issue is with Hillary Clinton, regardless of what is used to condemn her.

Let's get one thing squared away though: I really, REALLY, don't care a whit whether you think I'm a shill or not, Queen. I don't care if you think I'm "all that's wrong with America." Your posts are nothing than pure extremist and reactionary BS to me, for the record, although I keep hoping for something more productive from you. That is yet unseen.

Leave your personal commentary about "me" out of it, and stick to your argument as per T&C. Deal?

You implied that Hillary Clinton stole $6 BILLION DOLLARS. I guess you realize how ridiculous that is now. Bully.

Why didn't she "fix the State Department" ... well, that's the closest to a valid question you have posed.

I'm sure she would have faced accusations from the Right of trying to remold the Department in her own image if she had.

However, you're ignoring the fact that the agreements that the previous Administration (Bush II) made with these mercenary companies and independent contractors were still binding on the current Administration (Obama). You might look to Secretary Rice for a portion of your answer ... which of course, I submit that you won't ... because you're not really interested in the facts, or you would have done more research before you made your wild Taitzian-style accusations.

You don't like Hillary. Fair enough. To my mind though, it's a lot more honest to just state that outright rather than trying to inveigle reasons out of trumped up BS that does nothing more than cost the People more millions.

IMHO.
edit on 12Mon, 09 Mar 2015 12:17:04 -050015p122015366 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling formatting stuff

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join