It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would sue Hillary Clinton personally over the deaths at Benghazi if.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hilary Clinton will be the next president of the United States and the gnashing of teeth and the rage-tears of the right will be awesome to behold

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: aliendwayne

You may be right. It takes lots and lots of money to get someone elected president.

The mere fact that the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation has raised $2,000,000,000 in the last few years, much of it from foreign government donations during her Secretary of State tenure; the fact that billions are missing or unaccounted for in the State department which she headed; the fact that grant funds were also mismanaged.... would lead anyone to assume that it has already been bought and paid for.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You sound desperate.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

So, you support a woman with a proven record of abandoning Americans in embassies to die and denying permission to operational forces within 30 minutes of the area from rescuing them? If it weren't for two men that disobeyed unlawful orders and battled those terrorist cowards, there would have been 20+ American deaths that night in Benghazi.

At best, H. Clinton is a traitor. At worst, a presidential candidate.
edit on 3/8/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

If she is then Bush is also.
13 embassy attacks
60 dead.
Again where was the outrage?.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Doesn't it suck to know that every investigation so far has cleared her?

Strange how everyone has her hung from the highest tree but yet, nothing to sustain those claims.

Billy and Sean don't count either.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Hmm...

Funny how all those attacks failed and all fatalities, the vast majority of which were not American, were outside of the embassy permiter. That's usually what happens when an embassy has a Marine detachment. Where was the Marine detachment for the embassy in Benghazi... there wasn't one. In those other embassy attacks, they weren't denied aid or support either.

The attacks under Bush are of no comparison to Benghazi. Nice try.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If this is not pure partisan BS, they will investigate Colin Powell as well.

If they don't, well, it's extraordinarily obvious what it is.

(Hint: it is extraordinarily obvious anyway.)
edit on 14Sun, 08 Mar 2015 14:54:39 -050015p022015366 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

So, you support a woman with a proven record of abandoning Americans in embassies to die and denying permission to operational forces within 30 minutes of the area from rescuing them? If it weren't for two men that disobeyed unlawful orders and battled those terrorist cowards, there would have been 20+ American deaths that night in Benghazi.

At best, H. Clinton is a traitor. At worst, a presidential candidate.

I'm surprised you have so much left over rage to spare over this Benghazi "conspiracy". I would have thought you might be spent after years of outrage at Bush and Cheney for sending thousands of young American men and women to be killed and maimed in an invasion justified with intentionally misleading and completely false intel.

Go watch some more FOX News.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Oh my god! It is always the same old...but "Bush did this and Bush did that" blah blah blah.

I say investigate ANY wrongdoing no matter what party. Start right now in the present with this latest email fiasco. And NO...she has not been cleared of everything so far. The investigation is still going on.

She and Bill are masters at deceit and hiding things, so it is going to be a very challenging investigation. It may be impossible to find out because unfortunately, she did not use government channels and that sorely complicates the legal procedures. She knew this all along. That is why she was doing it.

Remember, they are lawyers and politicians. They know how to cover up, delay, obfuscate, and deny.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton is their 'poster child' and near only hope of keeping a democrat in the whitehouse after Obama. Hence their devout devotion to her. See how I was automatically labeled just by calling her out? Typical...

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Hillary Clinton is their 'poster child' and near only hope of keeping a democrat in the whitehouse after Obama. Hence their devout devotion to her. See how I was automatically labeled just by calling her out? Typical...

Oh, I know. They are trying to make this a non-issue so badly. But, anybody with half a brain can see what was going on. But, still, they keep using the tired old meme, "but during the Bush years, blah blah blah blah blah". Masters at obfuscation! (Yeah. I like that word.)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

So, you're on record then for saying that General Colin Powell should also be investigated for "jeopardizing the security of the United States?"

Not to mention Governor Scott Walker ... who may have jeopardized the security of the great State of Wisconsin?

What are THEY hiding?

Just wanted to be clear.

edit on 16Sun, 08 Mar 2015 16:50:31 -050015p042015366 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You guys really are getting desperate. You've had 14 investigations into Benghazi, all have found the thing, and yet, you're so threated by Clinton that you're willing to do anything, including more unecessary and costly investigations into a settled matter, HOPING that you can find something that hasn't yet been found.

I don't find Hillary that awe-inspiring a candidate myself. But she certainly sets the right-side of the partisan aisle all a shakin' doesn't she?

Kinda funny.

How many more fake investigations do you think the American people (aside from the 30-40 percent on each side who are die-hard partisans) are going to stand before they realize you guys are not in it for us, but only for your own political axes?

Were it not for the stupid waste of the People's money, I'd really be encouraging you....

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

It's a viral spontaneous video.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well, isn't that convenient ... WHAT IS HE HIDING?!?

Colin Powell says he doesn't have any of his emails

“I don’t have any to turn over. I did not keep a cache of them. I did not print them off. I do not have thousands of pages somewhere in my personal files,” Powell said. “A lot of the emails that came out of my personal account went into the State Department system. They were addressed to State Department employees and state.gov domain, but I don’t know if the servers in the State Department captured those or not. “

I'll answer my own question: probably nothing. Regardless of what he was coerced to lie about during his tenure in the State Department, I have every reason to believe that General Powell is a man of honor.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If he went against the rules and regs, I'm all for holding him accountable as well.

This business of not being able to investigate and prosecute because some other person in the past did it too is getting out of hand. Hold them all, regardless of party, accountable to follow whatever the rules are at the time. Let's start right now with Hillary since there is a statute of limitations on this kind of behavior and blatant disregard for protocol.

I don't know about Powell being a man of honor fully. He voted race based, pure and simple. Everybody knows it.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
It's about the cover-up, all her treasonous lies. That is what Benghazi is about. This is not the first or last time that diplomats on posts in dangerous places will be attacked and killed. For weeks she continued on with the dramatic statements that it was all over a protest of a video WEEKS after that had already been debunked. I remember yelling at my tv as I watched her lie on live television. She continued to lie to you and me, arrogantly assuming we are too stupid and she is too smart for us. There is no forgiveness for a blatant cover-up like this. She is a traitor to the American people.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Gryphon66

If he went against the rules and regs, I'm all for holding him accountable as well.

This business of not being able to investigate and prosecute because some other person in the past did it too is getting out of hand. Hold them all, regardless of party, accountable to follow whatever the rules are at the time. Let's start right now with Hillary since there is a statute of limitations on this kind of behavior and blatant disregard for protocol.

I don't know about Powell being a man of honor fully. He voted race based, pure and simple. Everybody knows it.

You mean, you don't know what the rules and regs are for the Secretary of State vis a vis emails???

Doesn't that make your whole thread a bit suspect here? I mean, if you don't know whether Clinton did anything wrong by doing the exact same thing as several other Secretaries of State have done ... then your only concern is not legal but ... what ... merely partisan politics? A personal vendetta against Clinton?

How do you know what the statute of limitations is? You don't even know what or if a law or rule has been broken?

Are you kidding about General Powell? Have you no respect for our military? Are you against a man who served his country for several decades? Why do you hate freedom?

Besides that ... what proof do you have of a "race-based vote"? If you're going to besmirch the name of a great American soldier, I think you should at least have some sort of concrete evidence!

I can't believe what is passing for Conservative these days!
edit on 22Sun, 08 Mar 2015 22:20:41 -050015p102015366 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Incredulous!

I have not researched what the protocols were during Colin Powell's tenure. I do know what they were from 2009 on. I don't think Powell set up a private SERVER in his residence, however. Sheesh!!

Your rant about me having no respect for the military comes from where?!!! Sheesh!!

Against a man that served his country? What? Where did I say that? Sheesh!!

I think you are just being unnecessarily antagonistic. I won't play that game.
edit on 8-3-2015 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join