It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity vs scientific advancement.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So you're not a Christian anymore?

But do you still believe in God?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AinElohim

So you're not a Christian anymore?

Nope.

But do you still believe in God?

I don't know. I'm an agnostic. Because there is no evidence for or against the existence of god, I leave the answer ambiguous. As for the Christian god, no that construct doesn't exist. I cannot say for sure that an all powerful being that we'd label "god" doesn't exist, but the bible is a book of lies, therefore its god is a lie.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Agnostic is cool... but you're not a Christian anymore because you can't compose yourself like them?

One thing's for sure though... you never give up on God.

I've met Christians believe me and alot of them glow man! it's hard to explain... it freaks me out a bit, but they have physically shiny skin.I don't know if you've ever noticed that on alot of them?

I'm not walking around glowing, I don't think I'll ever be a Christian until I'm glowing...

edit on 11-3-2015 by AinElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Krazysh0t,

Who are you to say who is and isn't Christian? Doesn't the bible tell you not to judge? Wouldn't declaring someone saying he is a Christian a liar be a form of judging someone?

Wow!!! This is deep. Not!!

How should I know? I'm not a Christian anymore, but it is YOUR book that says this:
Luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

This sounds so logical and so reasonable until you take the whole Bible in context...and not leave a lot out of the picture.

Here..it also says this...

John 7:24King James Version (KJV)

24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

I told you that you are accustomed to dealing with people or Believers who are on milk and not on meat. There is obviously more to it and it is not as clear as you are want to post.

You are judging on appearances...that is obvious to those who can see , hear, and understand. And yes..you only look at the cover.

I care not one whit that you were catholic or jewish or anything else. You are still off target as well as out of context.

It's in YOUR bible. I already know it is nonsense. It is impossible for humans not to judge people. It's in our nature. The fact that you are arguing with me about it shows that you don't even want to listen such ridiculous decrees.

Oh no..it is your position here which is ridiculous. No problem I do not point this out for you. You will never get it in a hundred years on your own. I post this for the Believers on here.

Uh... No... I clearly said that someone using their hate to inhibit someone else. That is a clear action of suppression on behalf of the hateful party. Whatever you are trying to argue here is missing the point completely.

You like many of this genre...automatically label those who disagree or dissent as haters. It is textbook, predictable and intolerant. It is bullying and also tries to pass for the moral high ground today. Dissenting or disapproving is not hating ..it is dissent.

The Christian position is to come out from amongst them and be ye separate..not to mix in and roll around in that for which one disapproves or dissents. The world position is to have everyone rolling around in the same pool..no matter if they dissent or disapprove.

How do I know this..is taking place..here....this...is to where these default settings lead..no separation of church and state...or as GFW Hegel was to say.."The State is god."

thegipster.blogspot.com...

Disapproval is not hating..it is disapproval.

I never said it was.

Really!! Mostly what you have in your post/posts are some variation of Hate and Hating...as a standard label or starting point.
As I said it is textbook and getting Wolfe. It is much like the recent cry of wolf by the women's movements on the "War On Women" also for votes. The problem is the women got caught the last election.

Most people do not know how to think their way around it...but I do. And my intent it to show Believers how to think their way around folks like you and the standard guilt manipulations and default settings.

Censorship of what? I just told you that you are allowed to hate someone. I even acknowledged that I have no right to say you can't. You actually QUOTED that line from me. How are you not understanding my meaning? If you use that hate or disapproval to inhibit someone else THEN I have a problem with you.

LOL LOL LOL>..thanks for making my point about hate and hating being a standard default setting and textbook of todays pseudo intelligentsia. I hope the readers and Believers here can see the pattern of conduct now that you have confirmed it. They are going to see this pattern again and with regularity...even from their phony leadership today.

Funnily enough you JUST got done trying to explain different levels of intolerance (hate and disapproval) yet here you are saying that the counter hate is equal to the original hate. But hey, this is a standard cop out explanation to try to justify your own hate, "Well SEE they hate us for hating these other people! I am therefore justified in my hate!"

Thanks again for confirming the extensive use and labeling of those who disagree with you as haters. This is the best you have??? Not smart...remember the wolfiness of the war on women. Thinking people do get tired of this kind of stuff...and tune out or in a television or movie educated people..turn the channel.

Did you just mistake a debate with me for an opportunity to start preaching? Because I don't care what the Bible says. I don't accept it as a valid source of information outside of studying ancient superstitions and what people believed in their time. Kind of like studying the Greek Pantheon.

Oh goodness no...

You are assuming ...as in like manner to your default settings ....that I post all of this for you and only you. Not so.

This is to show Believers the difference in thinking and emoting ..in sugar and salt..in Milk and Meat.
It is also to show the other religion..the other belief...which few want them to see, hear, and understand. And by this I also mean even by their own ministers. For their own ministers often leave them Unarmored,..untutored..and ignorant.
It ought not to be so..but it is. And I blame their ministers for leaving them with sugar and not Salt.

I believe you are accustomed to dealing with those types of Believers...no problem by me. I am not impressed.

Once one knows the pattern....It is easy to understand to what posters like JDmOKI are alluding. Again no problem.
My thanks to JDmOKI for their post..as well as you for yours..Krazysh0t. You will greatly help those who can still think for themselves in how to spot the pattern.

Orangetom
edit on 11-3-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Agnostic is cool... but you're not a Christian anymore because you can't compose yourself like them?

I'm not a Christian anymore because I follow evidence (I always have) and all evidence points to Christianity being a bunch of superstition on the level of the Greek Pantheon.

One thing's for sure though... you never give up on God.

As an agnostic I like to leave the possibility for anything open.

I've met Christians believe me and alot of them freaking glow man! it's hard to explain but it freaks me out a bit but they have physically shiny skin.I don't know if you've ever noticed that on alot of them?

I'd call that apophenia.

I'm not walking around glowing, I don't think I'll ever be a Christian until I'm glowing...

You are seeing things.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: orangetom1999
This sounds so logical and so reasonable until you take the whole Bible in context...and not leave a lot out of the picture.

Here..it also says this...

John 7:24King James Version (KJV)

24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Actually I already acknowledged all the contradictions that Christians use to claim one thing one day then claim something else the next as it suits their needs. This is a clear example of one of those case. One part of the bible tells you not to judge, so you get to be sanctimonious towards people unfairly judging while at the same time use another part of the bible to rationalize your own judging of others. It's a great scheme I gotta tell you, but I've seen through it.

I told you that you are accustomed to dealing with people or Believers who are on milk and not on meat. There is obviously more to it and it is not as clear as you are want to post.

You are judging on appearances...that is obvious to those who can see , hear, and understand. And yes..you only look at the cover.

I care not one whit that you were catholic or jewish or anything else. You are still off target as well as out of context.

Uh huh... You probably say this because I disagree with Christianity.

Oh no..it is your position here which is ridiculous. No problem I do not point this out for you. You will never get it in a hundred years on your own. I post this for the Believers on here.

Being consistent in your philosophy is being ridiculous? Well that is news to me.

You like many of this genre...automatically label those who disagree or dissent as haters. It is textbook, predictable and intolerant. It is bullying and also tries to pass for the moral high ground today. Dissenting or disapproving is not hating ..it is dissent.

The Christian position is to come out from amongst them and be ye separate..not to mix in and roll around in that for which one disapproves or dissents. The world position is to have everyone rolling around in the same pool..no matter if they dissent or disapprove.

Is there something wrong with everyone getting along? I thought everyone desired world peace? Do you think world peace is going to honestly be obtained if people can't get along despite their disapproval of others?

How do I know this..is taking place..here....this...is to where these default settings lead..no separation of church and state...or as GFW Hegel was to say.."The State is god."

thegipster.blogspot.com...

*Sigh...* Useless political rhetoric...

Really!! Mostly what you have in your post/posts are some variation of Hate and Hating...as a standard label or starting point.
As I said it is textbook and getting Wolfe. It is much like the recent cry of wolf by the women's movements on the "War On Women" also for votes. The problem is the women got caught the last election.

Most people do not know how to think their way around it...but I do. And my intent it to show Believers how to think their way around folks like you and the standard guilt manipulations and default settings.

In other words you want to help Christians justify their intolerance to people telling them to be more tolerant?

LOL LOL LOL>..thanks for making my point about hate and hating being a standard default setting and textbook of todays pseudo intelligentsia. I hope the readers and Believers here can see the pattern of conduct now that you have confirmed it. They are going to see this pattern again and with regularity...even from their phony leadership today.

I'm going to be honest here. You make little sense and really just point out things about what I say without making any real connections about those points.

Oh goodness no...

You are assuming ...as in like manner to your default settings ....that I post all of this for you and only you. Not so.

This is to show Believers the difference in thinking and emoting ..in sugar and salt..in Milk and Meat.
It is also to show the other religion..the other belief...which few want them to see, hear, and understand. And by this I also mean even by their own ministers. For their own ministers often leave them Unarmored,..untutored..and ignorant.
It ought not to be so..but it is. And I blame their ministers for leaving them with sugar and not Salt.

I believe you are accustomed to dealing with those types of Believers...no problem by me. I am not impressed.

Once one knows the pattern....It is easy to understand to what posters like JDmOKI are alluding. Again no problem.
My thanks to JDmOKI for their post..as well as you for yours..Krazysh0t. You will greatly help those who can still think for themselves in how to spot the pattern.

Orangetom

Whatever floats your boat. I don't think I'm going to respond to you anymore since you don't make any sense logically or rationally though. Don't think that I am giving up on debating you because I lack substance of an argument. I've had many considerably deep conversations with Christians about their religion and their beliefs that I understood and was able to debate rationally with. YOU on the other hand just make a bunch of grandiose claims about my words and desires with little substance to back them up (lots of words though). Then you make an appeal to the third party reading the debate for intellectual superiority. That's cool if you enjoy the echo chamber your self-congratulating way of talking gets you, but it doesn't do anything to construct a decent debate. Therefore I will end the conversation with you. No offense though.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Krazysh0t,

I'd call that apophenia.

There is a very serious problem with this in your post...both from The Bible/Word and also from the history of men..secular history.

For we are instructed to recognize patterns around us. The patterns of things In heaven and on this world.

And that is progress among men historically was to happen some 200 years after a noticeable point and event took place in 1519 AD. In 1519 AD a then obscure priest nailed a set of 95 grievances or theses on the door of a church in Wittenberg, Germany and was called on the carpet for this trespass to the Catholic Church.

Now anyway you want to stack it ..Martin Luther was a dead man...as if he had been called before Pharoah...or a Caesar...a dead man.

But Martin Luther got away and managed to escape into Northern Germany and go on to found the Lutheran Church.

But the interesting thing which happened from the standpoint of history ..is that within some 200 years historians began to notice that there was a difference in the standard of living in the non catholic areas and the Catholic areas. Progress economically ...was not happening in the Catholic areas.

This economic progress was to be transported to the Lowland Countries...and eventually to England which had shortly after that removed itself from the Roman Catholic Influences.

This was to become the basis for the advance of the western world and it's level of progress...economic and social progress. There were bumps and grinds in the process..but progress nonetheless continued.

It was these Western nations which historically were to go on to produce the greatest plenty this world has ever known.

Anywhere today where plenty is being produced ....the know how and technology came from one of those western nations. It was exported from these western nations and imported to these other nations...even to the Muslim Nations.

This is how one tells the truth about the Word and about history. For this is a version of history which will never be allowed or taught in public schools. Most people have never heard anything like this through the media, nor from leadership today, nor from our school system. It will not be allowed in lieu of guilt manipulations and guilt programming..guilt default settings and more and more Institutionalize default Hate.

Think it through for yourselves...and know the history. Then you will be able to call many of these social manipulators for what they are.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: orangetom1999

So little self-awareness and so many words to prove Krazyshot's point.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

God comes in ya know... kinda hard to shake I'd imagine after being a Christian?

Maybe you wasn't one of the glowing Christians that smell like the bible or something?

I know what I see/seen.

edit on 11-3-2015 by AinElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I know what I see/seen.

Do you truly know that?
Your brain lies to you

Is Your Brain Lying to You?

The above is pretty much the reason why subjective evidence is VERY unreliable. Hence why the bible is unreliable. Since the bible makes a bunch of claims that go against science, without evidence supporting those claims all logic and reasoning dictates that it is just the result of the brains of these people misremembering things (or consciously lying to themselves and others).
edit on 11-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
There is a parallel thesis or happening to day in the social guilt manipulation and default beliefs..or if you prefer ..the other religion taking place out here.

Once you see the pattern....you will recognize another phony taking place in social engineering to get over on and control people unto silence...censor them.

And that is the issue of Racism.

Racism has become in like manner to anti Christianity ..another default setting...another social guilt manipulation...another blame game.

And for those who can still think for themselves...I will take this opportunity to demonstrate how to think ones way through this phony social/political construct.

Now...again I use the starting point of AD 1519...and Martin Luther.

Here we see at this point in history..the famous White man..living as equally poor as any other men in this world. Almost no progress taking place. A few people had a little and the rest had almost nothing.

No reason for closet in a home there was little to nothing to put into it. Most people..even the famous white man were never to travel more than twenty miles from where they dwelled in their lifetimes.
The economic systems in place were mostly feudal in nature...everywhere you looked. A few lived well off the labors of others. Royalty/the Noble class...a few priesthoods...and the rest managed on whatever they could get.

This was the system all across the globe..everywhere you looked...particularly in the dominant nations..or countries.

Now.................

In line with my previous post...

What ever changed the famous white man..was not his race..for he always had that and historically it profited him nothing. No change took place until recorded some 200 years after AD 1519 and Martin Luther.

The only thing that changed among certain white men..and not all white men...was his religion.

And this is precisely where todays intellect, logic, reason...and education do not ever want to go.......ever!!!

Once you know this piece of history...and understand it ..it makes a mockery of all the race baiters and cottage racists in this country making a living by merchandizing race and racism for profit. It makes a mockery out of much of what passes for Public education...and the blame game...guilt manipulations, guilt social engineering for votes.
This also makes a mockery out of groups like the KKK who themselves only have race by which to promote. You begin to realize that all these groups are dependent on each other to keep in business and that they are all whoring out the American public to their phony template.

Once you know this template and pattern...you can now see the unbelievers on threads like this one and others in the same light as the professional racists and know the difference in Light and light. For their hidden and concealed light Is not light..it is darkness. You can even see leadership in this country doing the same..counterfeiting.

It is of the counterfeiter...

This is why you are not to be recognizing patterns...you might be able to connect these dots.

Hope this helps some of the Believers to recognize the patterns of things in heaven as well as here on this world.

Thanks,
Orangetom

Here is the original post concerning this information's I posted on page 3 of this thread. More details there but I thought I would connect the two...link them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Pregnant women "glow"

So do a lot of Christians...

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Krazysh0t,

Is there something wrong with everyone getting along? I thought everyone desired world peace? Do you think world peace is going to honestly be obtained if people can't get along despite their disapproval of others?

You cannot be serious about this ..can you??? What does the history of men demonstrate..particularly in the last 100 years or so...

The very best intellectually that you can post is world peace.

Are you absolutely nutty...insane. What is the track record of men through out history..concerning peace??? I am not talking about Christian men..but all men...all over the globe.

Have you never heard of Democide...death by ones own government...??

You cannot possibly be serious...about world peace in view and understanding of history and Democide. You are promoting something here which had not existed and particularly in the last 100 years..in the time of men of science ..men of logic, reason, enlightenment running the world.

This knowledge alone makes a mockery of your logic reason and religion...your beliefs...

here...Democide...wiki educate yourself with the knowledge this world never wants you to know..

en.wikipedia.org...

By R J Rummel.

His research shows that the death toll from democide is far greater than the death toll from war. After studying over 8,000 reports of government-caused deaths, Rummel estimates that there have been 262 million victims of democide in the last century. According to his figures, six times as many people have died from the actions of people working for governments than have died in battle.

This knowledge make a mockery out of the title of this thread. Science..good grief..the last 100 years unto today are the time of science...logic and reason. ...and 262 million deaths by ones own government.

Do you not know ..that Peace...is the name of the God of the Bible..among many other of His names. It does not mean an absence of strife.

Peace be with you means Jesus be with you...God be with you.

The position you are pushing about world peace is so obviously a counterfeit ..both by human reasoning and by history itself. Your religion here is a counterfeit.

Orangetom

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Yeah, Krazyshot. Didn't you know that peace doesn't really mean peace? LMAO

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

Yeah, Krazyshot. Didn't you know that peace doesn't really mean peace? LMAO

Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Hearts of Fire!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

So because you don't see it as a foreseeable possibility, that automatically means that we shouldn't strive for it? That is silly reasoning. War is bad. Yes, wars happen all the time and are still happen, but that doesn't mean we can't work to do away with them. Part of that equation is tolerance. If everyone gets along then strife is minimized. I understand that that isn't the complete equation, but damnit it is a considerable part of it! Notice that many of the 1st world powers get along without wars (granted they use different tactics and games to get over on other countries, but at least people tend not to die because of it)? 1st world countries are the most tolerant countries in the world. Look at the Middle East, intolerance abounds. As a consequence people can't come to peace solutions to their problems and wars abound.

This isn't rocket science bud. It's simple observation. If you are promoting intolerance or defending it then you are part of the problem. Granted you have the right to feel however you want about someone and I would never want to take that away from you, but you don't get to exercise that intolerance on the group of people you disprove of by limiting their rights and equality.

By the way, accusing SJW's of being equally bigoted against haters is a poor comparison. Haters aren't being discriminated against. The government will even go out of its way to make sure that haters can get their message out and isn't blocked by people not liking hate speech. Your nonsense isn't being restricted at all. So don't pretend like you are on equal footing in the discrimination department as actual minorities have been and are currently.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
SJW's....???!!! SJW'????!! SJW's!!!!!???

Oh my goodness...finially ...after several pages of this stuff...we finally get down to the crux of the matter...SJW"s

Wow!!!

I did not say we shouldn't strive for it...but my contention is in how and for what it is attempted to be strived.

I don't approve of the methods...by entitlement ..and over the law of the land...and over peoples religion which is also the law of the land. This is the problem with SJW's ..their obvious entitlement beliefs...even over other peoples beliefs and even their private property.

remember this by the chief SJW and his administration.

cnsnews.com...

As to Peace..the problem with your position is that history dictates and demonstrates differently...all the way back into recorded time.

For the Believer....they do not focus on World Peace..though most of them do not understand or even know of what I speak...concerning World Peace and the record of time...demonstrating it is a phony.

For the Believer who is knowledgeable..about the Word...Peace is the name of a person...the Lord Jesus Christ.

Peace...Shalom...Peace be with you and your house...meaning Jesus Christ be with you and your house.

Astonishingly enough ..I have only seen a handful of ministers teach this to their flocks.

Rest is another version or rendition of Peace..We are to rest in Him..not in World Peace.

If we are trying to rest in World Peace..it is obvious we will never rest. No genius needed here folks.

Sorry Krazysh0t but your reasoning here is silly..and reads like... " a long time ago..in a galaxy far far away!!!" Particularly if one knows some history..and can use it to project a pattern ...to see...further than the product advertised.

As I stated already..several times..history is not a strong suit with many believers..even Bible history.
What many Believers also do not know ..is that history is not a strong suit with many non believers...emotions, however, is their strong suit.

Part of that equation is tolerance.

If everyone gets along then strife is minimized.

Is that what you are doing here on these boards and threads...getting along and minimizing strife?? Being tolerant. Could have fooled me and many of the other posters here.

If your not doing this as a SJW...what are the rest of the SJW's doing out here with the same "entitlement " beliefs and religion??

The Christian position is to come out from amongst them and be ye separate. The problem with SJW's is that they don't want anyone to separate..they want everyone rolling around in the same religion..the same dogma...the same politics.

Believers want the ability to separate leven from unleven..new wine from olde...defilement from undefilement.

In the last 100 years..the biggest group of SJW's In this world were the Soviet Communists. It is they who were so intolerant in building the perfect socialist utopia that they turned to Demodice...the killing off of their own people. They did this over some 40 plus year and to the death of millions..I mean literally millions.
This was to be followed by Communist China in killing off Millions of their own people.

And remember ..these were nations of reason and logic....men of science. This is the time of enlightenment...illumination..men of logic and reason running things.

But like Roman Catholicism and it's brand of feudalism ..they could not produce a working economy. Up until the wall fell...their shelves in their public stores were mostly empty...very few consumer goods on the shelves.

Just like Islam...the ordinary peon or serf did not benefit from the system in play.

All of these systems ...killed off any dissenters in their ranks who disapproved of the system in use.

The key with the Soviets and Communist Chinese is that they are dominantly anti god systems...atheist systems.

That is the single piece of information's missing from our educations today...as pertains to Democide. Death by ones own government. If you like..death by science...political science.

That Krazysh0t..is the singular outstanding problem with your position of SJW's...the history of entitlements...leading to socialist type governments and the byproduct of this type of thinking ...this type of entitlement beliefs.

It is a tendency towards socialist, facist, then communist type government controlling everything and the people become cattle. Another word for it is "Absolute Power:" or "Divine Right of Kings."

When a people get to make their own decisions ...about their lives...their economy flourishes and they get to keep more of what they produce.

Under SJW's and the like...economies flounder under do gooders who believe themselves entitled...and they remove the desire to produce and the economy flounders, staggers, and comes to a halt.

I know this because even the Soviets had to turn to the West Germans for help in building their natural gas system.

You mean the World super power...the Soviets did not have the know how and infrastructure to run a natural gas pipeline and system on their own???? How are they building a military??? It does not take much genius to figure out why their shelves were empty.

Same thing with Communist China...they too were inert..dead...

Until they got input and aid from the West...the very nations who had a Christian background where people could keep more of what they produced.

Same thing with Islamic nations...they got all their technology and progress in production from the west.

Once one knows this pattern ..they can look at SJW's and the like for what they are ...dead and inert.

And as they come to power over the land ...they will enter schools and colleges and continue to teach and preach this deadness and inertness..and the fruits will follow...more deadness and inertness.

I am glad you finally gelled it down to your real position and religion...SJW's.

Nonetheless...haters is the textbook method by which you and others of your ilk operate..it is predictable and the very best you have or ever will have.

The problem is ..that now some of the readers out here have heard the other side and can see you and others of this ilk for what it is...cheap politics..or as you aptly state..SJW. You cannot change your spots.

Most Americans have never heard this version of history for which I post here and to what it leads..it has been censored from their educations.
Once they hear it ..most will know automatically that it is true. I can take this further but this will suffice for now.

What is also very obvious is that you yourself do not seem to be aware of this history or even this aspect of science/ Socialism.....Democide. It's connection to Entitlement beliefs and SJW's...as well as the anti God movements.

Thanks for your posts,
Orangetom
edit on 12-3-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: orangetom1999
I did not say we shouldn't strive for it...but my contention is in how and for what it is attempted to be strived.

I don't approve of the methods...by entitlement ..and over the law of the land...and over peoples religion which is also the law of the land. This is the problem with SJW's ..their obvious entitlement beliefs...even over other peoples beliefs and even their private property.

Giving minorities the same rights as others is entitlement? WOW.

remember this by the chief SJW and his administration.

cnsnews.com...

I don't care about Obama. He is no hero of mine, in any case that statement is over the Hobby Lobby fiasco. Hobby Lobby doesn't practice religion, its owners do. Religious practices of business wasn't even a thing until it became necessary to invent it and use it as a tool to topple the ACA. Such stupidity... It would be nice if conservatives could think of a SECULAR way to get rid of the travesty that is the ACA, but ham fisting a stupid religious argument as the reason isn't the way to do it.

As to Peace..the problem with your position is that history dictates and demonstrates differently...all the way back into recorded time.

Tolerance is a new thing, and AGAIN I explicitly stated that tolerance isn't the sole key to world peace. I said it was a big part of it. Try reading my words a bit more carefully next time.

As I stated already..several times..history is not a strong suit with many believers..even Bible history.
What many Believers also do not know ..is that history is not a strong suit with many non believers...emotions, however, is their strong suit.

History IS a strong suit of mine so this point is useless directed at me.

Is that what you are doing here on these boards and threads...getting along and minimizing strife?? Being tolerant. Could have fooled me and many of the other posters here.

What I do on these boards is debate ideas and learn about differing opinions. My opinions and beliefs have changed considerably since I started posting on these boards. At the end of the day though, everything I type is just words. I am not oppressing anyone. I am just voicing my opinion. Voicing opinions is fine, ACTING on them is where the problem is. If I went out and started burning churches to the ground because I hate Christianity, THEN you'd have a point.

If your not doing this as a SJW...what are the rest of the SJW's doing out here with the same "entitlement " beliefs and religion??

I don't speak for everyone. I speak for me. Go ask them that question.

The Christian position is to come out from amongst them and be ye separate. The problem with SJW's is that they don't want anyone to separate..they want everyone rolling around in the same religion..the same dogma...the same politics.

Same religion? No... You DO know that many SJW's are Christians too right? Not all of them are atheists.

In the last 100 years..the biggest group of SJW's In this world were the Soviet Communists. It is they who were so intolerant in building the perfect socialist utopia that they turned to Demodice...the killing off of their own people. They did this over some 40 plus year and to the death of millions..I mean literally millions.
This was to be followed by Communist China in killing off Millions of their own people.

And remember ..these were nations of reason and logic....men of science. This is the time of enlightenment...illumination..men of logic and reason running things.

Anyone can misuse an ideology. That doesn't inherently make the ideology bad. You give two examples of social justice resulting in a genocide, how often have theocratic governments resulted in genocide? All the damn time! As a corollary how about examining all the secular governments of the day and see that secular governments are better than theocractic ones.

That Krazysh0t..is the singular outstanding problem with your position of SJW's...the history of entitlements...leading to socialist type governments and the byproduct of this type of thinking ...this type of entitlement beliefs.

It is a tendency towards socialist, facist, then communist type government controlling everything and the people become cattle. Another word for it is "Absolute Power:" or "Divine Right of Kings."

Eh? This is untrue. Russia STARTED off on their communist trek into genocide. China the same. SOCIALIST governments currently remain socialist and strive to remain NOT communist. The above you just said is right wing political fear rhetoric against Socialism. I'm not even a Socialist and can see that.

When a people get to make their own decisions ...about their lives...their economy flourishes and they get to keep more of what they produce.

Under SJW's and the like...economies flounder under do gooders who believe themselves entitled...and they remove the desire to produce and the economy flounders, staggers, and comes to a halt.

I'm a Libertarian... Well a classical Libertarian, not one of these neo-Libertarians like the Tea Party. You aren't telling me anything I don't know.

Once one knows this pattern ..they can look at SJW's and the like for what they are ...dead and inert.

So striving for equality is a doomed prospect according to you? We should all just embrace our inner hate because it is ok.

The problem is ..that now some of the readers out here have heard the other side and can see you and others of this ilk for what it is...cheap politics..or as you aptly state..SJW. You cannot change your spots.

You put forth WAY to many words to make a weak point. You haven't proven that Socialism is bad, nor have you proven that social justice is inert. You make a lot of statements to that effect (causing me to have to trim most of your useless filler), but have produced zero evidence to corroborate those claims. You make parallels to Soviet Russia and China, but conveniently ignore the Socialist countries in today's age that are not only doing good but BETTER than the US currently in the freedom department.

Most Americans have never heard this version of history for which I post here and to what it leads..it has been censored from their educations.
Once they hear it ..most will know automatically that it is true. I can take this further but this will suffice for now.

What version of history have you presented? You haven't presented ANY history. Just standard right wing political rhetoric about Communism and Socialism with no evidence at all to back you up.

What is also very obvious is that you yourself do not seem to be aware of this history or even this aspect of science/ Socialism.....Democide. It's connection to Entitlement beliefs and SJW's...as well as the anti God movements.

I am aware of many more things than you are apparently since you don't even know what is and isn't history versus political rhetoric. Did you ever happen to study Native American culture? Did you know it was largely Socialist in nature?
edit on 12-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Wow!! You cannot be serious about this stuff you post. Surely you cannot be serious??

Giving minorities the same rights as others is entitlement? WOW.

Not by entitlement leading to blame game, guilt manipulations..guilt politics and the social engineering which follows and then leads to wealth redistrubition....ie...socialism/commuinism.

Under this template equality will be found at the poverty level for all...except the leaders of this phony template.

That is precisely the definition of what happened in Soviet Russia and Communist China...History proves this out.

How do I know that ..I've never seen a Russian Cadillac..or I pod..or laptop...or desk top for that matter.

It would be nice if conservatives could think of a SECULAR way to get rid of the travesty that is the ACA, but ham fisting a stupid religious argument as the reason isn't the way to do it.

You have a very serious problem in thinking here KrazyshOt....very serious and much of this has to do with a lack of historical perspective.

Separation of Church and state was intended to be a limit on government ..not on the people. It was intended to prevent Absolute Power or Divine Right of Kings on the part of government. To prevent a return back to these dogmas and power grabs. To prevent a return to royalty/feudalism/absolute power..a royal class.

But Secular today is used and misused on an untutored uneducated people to demonstrate that government can shackle the religious beliefs of the people. How do I know this...I already posted this...in a previous thread.

cnsnews.com...

The limit was always intended to be a limit on government...not on the people.

Read amendment one....government shall not...shall make no law...

Read the first ten amendments ..they are all limits on the government not on the people.

Suddenly by reason..by logic ..today..by science...they are limits on the people.

The government is not here to promote a "Secular " form of government..but a representative form of government...Good grief...a Republican government..meaning representative..not as in the phony political party by that name.

Tolerance is a new thing, and AGAIN I explicitly stated that tolerance isn't the sole key to world peace. I said it was a big part of it. Try reading my words a bit more carefully next time.

Tolerance concealing the true intolerance behind it is not a new thing..it is ancient. Tolerance hiding bullying also is not new...even when hiding behind the false doctrine and dogma of world peace and thus indicating history is not a strong suit of yours. Dreaming or Idealism is your strong suit. This is also the socialist/communist method. Idealism/dogma.

Same religion? No... You DO know that many SJW's are Christians too right? Not all of them are atheists.

They are going to be stunned when they finally figure out where this is going to end. ..the destination...

You give two examples of social justice resulting in a genocide, how often have theocratic governments resulted in genocide? All the damn time! As a corollary how about examining all the secular governments of the day and see that secular governments are better than theocractic ones.

Glad to see that you recognize these two governments involved and in the last 100 years, in the times of science..of logic and reason...scientific logical reasonable men running things. The problem is that few other governments can match this level of democide...

As to Secular governments being better than theocratic ones...again..you have a serious historical problem. Most of the Secular/Socialist type governments across this globe today are going broke/bankrupt. Those who are not going broke and bankrupt are living of the teat of other governments and peoples and will eventually drive them also into broke and bankrupt.

What are you thinking here??? That no one will think this through or notice the holes in your position????

Eh? This is untrue. Russia STARTED off on their communist trek into genocide. China the same. SOCIALIST governments currently remain socialist and strive to remain NOT communist. The above you just said is right wing political fear rhetoric against Socialism. I'm not even a Socialist and can see that.

Problem again with your argument...Russia remained the same...dead inert...floundering economies until the wall fell and the West....Judeo/Christian Western economies with technologies and capabilities entered and bailed them out.
Soviet Russia would have gone under in the 1960s and 1970s had we not bailed them out with massive wheat exports.
A super power cannot manage a wheat crop????
Same with Communist China. As we too go this route by Social Justice Warriors..we too will flounder and government will make a bigger mess of it by more rules, laws, and regulations. Our economy will follow suit..dead and inert. To those who can see...it is already happening.

And like the Soviets...our leadership and media are cooking the books to hide and conceal this as it occurs...but people are figuring it out.

I'm a Libertarian... Well a classical Libertarian, not one of these neo-Libertarians like the Tea Party. You aren't telling me anything I don't know.

Glad to know that you are a libertarian ...I am not a tea partier. I think someone desperately wants the tea party to die..both the Republicans and Democrats...they are threatened by it big time.

But I think the tea party, like anything attempting to represent the American people, will be hijacked ...or discredited. I think this too about the Libertarian party...it too will be hijacked if not already done.

For it is obvious we have a non representative government.

So striving for equality is a doomed prospect according to you? We should all just embrace our inner hate because it is ok.

Wow!! You'll never sell me on this one. Simply I know this to be false because I understand that under logical reasonable scientific men...equality will be found at the poverty level. History bears this out in the time of science...logic..and reason.

I don't waste my time with hate...it takes to much work. Which is why I so disprove of the template you and others of your ilk are want to use/misuse on people who cannot think their way out of it and are easily intimidated or bullied into silence and guilt by its use/misuse by folks like you.
It does not work on me. I've seen it done to many times. It shows powerlessness..not power and authority. Not morality. It smacks of the cheap political technique today of creating bad guys for political reasons. And your cause celeb in the social arena must needs create bad guys in the mind of so many people untutored in the technique.

It does not work on me. I am not that easily emoted and put on the social puppet control strings as are so many out here.

You haven't proven that Socialism is bad, nor have you proven that social justice is inert.

Good grief...this is not difficult..at all. All you have to do is look at our economy since the SJW's have moved into office with their blame game, labeling, and even distorting of history. How is the economy doing??
Also how are other socialist economies doing.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
continued from my previous post...

What version of history have you presented? You haven't presented ANY history. Just standard right wing political rhetoric about Communism and Socialism with no evidence at all to back you up.

Communism and socialism are the ultimate expression of logical reasonable atheistic men ..scientific men run amok. This is carefully couched or hidden today under the concept or dogma of Social Justice.

It is not about private property...or privacy..or ability to labor or contract for labor..but about wealth redistribution...for social justice.

Under this system it is not difficult to see that equality or social justice will be found at the poverty level..which is exactly where most socialist governments today are headed politically, socially, and economically...towards collapse.
What does freedom and liberty mean if you are economically bankrupt??

I am aware of many more things than you are apparently since you don't even know what is and isn't history versus political rhetoric. Did you ever happen to study Native American culture? Did you know it was largely Socialist in nature?

LOL LOL LOL LOL...Wow!! Ok..native americans..LOL LOL LOL. What did they do economically and socially ..on a world wide scale..did they export their know how to other countries???

What I know of that they exported..to other nations .... coc aine.

Cocaine was found in some of the tombs of Ancient Egyptians. And it is known that Cocaine only comes from what is historically called the new world.

Again...what are you thinking here?? Is this to deep for you?? Come on Krazysh0t..you are using a non sequitur here while trying to show that I am doing this.

I am not trying to insult the Native Americans here. Great that it worked for them..but they were not a world power able to export much on the world scale...or create much.

Please try some thinking..not emoting with your cause celebs.

Thanks,
Orangetom

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join