It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
For actually reading my message ZION, instead of flaming because it has the words US in it. I have some family in politics and do indeed intend to go into that role after I build my fortune (fingers crossed) in business. I believe being well off before entering politics will help me stay away from dirty underhanded deals that undermine the very fabric of our nation. I fully think in order to restore the pride of our nation, we must not manipulate the media into making every military action the only subject on from 9am-9pm, we must not be shielded from our economy or misfortunes any longer, we have to work together to solve our internal problems first and foremost.......then worry about the rest of the world.

I digress

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
very noble

you must be young, idealistic, and leaning to the left when you walk

churchill said something like this, ' if you do not lean to the left when you are young, you do not have a heart and if you do not lean to the right when you are older you do not have a brain'

as far as the political sand box goes, if you get into it your going to have sand all over you, whether your rich or poor
join the Peace Corp

join