It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total Mainstream Media Blackout of Chicago Secret ‘Black Site’ at Homan Square

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: mahatche

Oh I agree. I think we'd all like a little more in-depth reporting on this but I don't think that the lack of that type of reporting constitutes a 'media blackout.'

I haven't heard much about it and would like some more answers. We may have to wait for something from Democracy Now before any real information comes out. The Guardian does fantastic work though.

I think we can count this as a black out. If we have to wait till it get worse be for we call it a black out it's no longer a black out it a tragedy.

I remember it was a couple weeks ago small news print where printing stories and account on the black site. Now remember print accounts and stories is not reporting it retelling what someone told you. But that's all we've really got so far. No real reporting, no one is looking in to it getting to it's core and finding out the real story. At least no media outlets, so media black out.

What I do find odd is its not just the local papers that stop printing the stories, there has been a cut back on the oversea papers as well. They normally like stories like this. Which makes me think the US isn't the only nation that does not want this in the lime light.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
So if this true, except from trying to convince ATS members, what are you doing about it?

Can you create a document with proof to take to your senators or whatever you call your politicians?

Get them to ask the question?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join