It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total Mainstream Media Blackout of Chicago Secret ‘Black Site’ at Homan Square

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Russia today covered it saw it in Australia,wasn't on Western media here.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Tip of the iceberg man.. just the #ing tip of the god damn ice berg. Nothing will change until these crooks are exposed for their truly heinous crimes... but they aren't going to investigate themselves, are they?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
In my town there is a building tower of death 1952 , urban legends about the death of thousands of victims of Stalinist repression whose shadows go from office to office with surgical instruments and gutters to drain the blood. so that our in "tyranny" it tales , for you in democracy the prose of life

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Shameless bump :>) ... No need in getting mad but there is a need to spread this around . It's only through social media and alternative news sources will it get the attention it deserves . Once it hit's critical the MSM will not be able to avoid it and will go to work to manage it . By then most should have a good grip on the story to counter any misinformation they try and spin ....

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Feel themselves Palestinians with mayor of Chicago www.dailystormer.com... who more there in the Chicago blogs.suntimes.com... it Israel, with equal rights for all PEOPLES or am I mistaken?
edit on 7/3/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It used to be the police would take you behind some building and rough you up before taking you down to the station. Now they own the building and have a lot of fun toys to use in there. That's probably considered progress, but really it is evil and wrong all the way around.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
MSNBC did mention it, but Chris Hayes was also sure to question the guy who broke the story in a way that implied he wasn't credible.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
can result photo of jail ? tower of death , Perm is www.panoramio.com... supposedly the last resting the thousands millions or even billions " victims " of Stalin
edit on 7/3/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I can't find anything on this that doesn't link to mentally challenged Alex Jones or WND.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
GOOFD FOR THEM. I'm in total agreement. Why the frocks is is on the front page? reply to: mahatche

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Clyde Lewis was talking about this last week on Radio Ground Zero.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What am I doing? Well there was an area with a lot of homes for sale that had one house go off the market, but then had a lot of cop cars stop by (a lot). Stupid me after poking around, I found out that the person who bought the house is a cop. So much for that, but just keeping an eye out for odd things like that is important in finding out these types of places

If you see something, say something. :-)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mahatche
Yeah, I read another article that attacked the story and journalist who broke the story with the Guardian. I forget the journalist's name, but he did an excellent job defending his story. Turns out, st that point, they were just picking bones over the usage of the term "black site" bring that the facility itself is not secret. They didn't disagree so much with the facts other than sharing the CPD PR statement. I think the journalist's credibility is fine.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I've lived my whole life in Northern Illinois. The previous posters are correct in their statements that Chicago- and this entire state for that matter- isn't just in the crapper, it's in the sewer. To hold any job in any private business, or any government job from the smallest up to the chief of police and the mayor, requires at the very least to lie to get in, and to keep quiet about the wrongdoing you've seen/heard. I know that sounds like a ridiculous blanket statement, but I know several people who make their living in the windy city, and without exception, this is the reality. A perpetual culture of corruption is one way to put it. My personal belief is that the foundations of business in the city- both literally and figuratively- were formed by gangsters like Capone and Lansky. The Daley family, and now that esteemed sack of crap Rahm Emmanuel, have continued in that rotten tradition... and done it very skillfully, too. As pointed out by Elementalist, it's indeed no wonder that "The Honorable" mayor Emmanuel and President Barack Obama- former champion of the downtrodden and disenfranchised, now bosom buddy of bankers and billionaires the world over- are 'thick as thieves'... go figure.
And as for the Chicago media being forced to play along with these half-truths and untruths, these dastardly deeds and shenanigans- YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE IT. Any person with an ability or a forum to speak to a large number of Chicagoans at one time learns VERY quickly that if they want to keep receiving paychecks and feeding their families, they'd better keep their mouths shut and parrot those officially-approved talking points. Recently, some of the most successful and longest-standing figures in Chicago radio have been dismissed overnight, for no reason. And the only common thread is that they refused to knuckle under and keep quiet about the mayoral (and all the other kinds of) corruption. These voices were my very favorites, and the favorites of a huge number of citizens... and now they're just gone, fired for no reason. Dominating their time slot and selling tons of commercial time, making huge amounts of money for their companies, fired abruptly for no reason. Those who remain now as the voices of radio and the faces of television "media" in the city are a pathetic, broken group- a lineup of totally uninteresting puppets who'd sooner shoot themselves in the leg than shine light on the disgusting, festering things in those dark, stinking corners of Chicago politics and business.

In the words of Jack Nicholson's Joker- "THIS TOWN NEEDS AN ENEMA!"

Big props to you lucifuge for your original post.

An overview of the past and current corruption that's tearing the heart out of Chicago, and America itself --- www.examiner.com...

And the Chicago "Parking Meter Deal" --- articles.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: lucifuge

For the lunatics I'llbombya haters.
If Faux News is not covering this as another negative attribute of having I'llbombya as President, how can you possibly think he's involved in this enterprise?
Perhaps it's time you just put that assumption aside and deal with the Town That Crime Hasn't Forgot. The machinery has been in place in that town long before I'llbombya, Rahm-it and the Daleys were born. They inherited and swam the waters of the system better than the other carnivores.
That's all. They succeeded and perfected their methods in a sewer of corruption and kickbacks.
It is a common theme for many politicians, merchants and power brokers. They used the tools available and went with it. Look at the Clintons and Bushes for further reference.
BLIND hatred is not a tool but it does make you one.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thank God I haven't experienced anything like this. But I have been the victim of a corrupt police department. They broke the law, then broke some rules, then broke the law some more. I have reached out to the media and met with complete silence. I have hundreds of pages of paperwork to prove my claims- if anyone would bother to read them.

It makes me wonder- is there some unwritten media rule NOT to expose corruption? Like maybe they think society would unravel if people knew the truth (which it probably should)? And it really makes me wonder about the agenda of the stories that DO make front page news? Why were those stories allowed, and not others? And if they're ignoring my story, how many hundreds/thousands others are they ignoring as well?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Chicago is Gotham. That show seems more realistic with every episode.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I say an organized and heavily armed group of individuals storm the place and arrest every damn officer or employee.

I'll bet THAT gets the medias attention.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Seems like a story that's been created and is being used to race-bait. The revolution may start, but it's going to be all blacks rising up and destroying everything around them in "protest" like we saw them do in Ferguson. Then we'll see Marshall Law bestowed upon everyone in Amerika at once, Barack will remain czar/fearless-leader for the foreseeable future, and you'll be stripped of your rights and given curfews.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucifuge
Chicago, IL — As the nation continues to react to the newly discovered ‘black site’ operated by Chicago Police, the mainstream media continues to bury it’s head in the sand.

National media outlets like Fox, MSNBC, and CNN are unsurprisingly refusing to touch this story, driving even further suspicion that the corporate media has become nothing more than a mouthpiece for big government and corporate America.

Local corporate media was literally running stories about Homan Square that were direct copies from CPD’s public relations statements.

According to interviews conducted by The Atlantic, local mainstream reporters often agree with these disappear and torture tactics, so they refuse to do their jobs at uncovering what is going on there;

“I think that many crime reporters in Chicago have political views that are right in line with the police,” Tracy Siska said. “They tend to agree about the tactics needed by the police. They tend to have by one extent or the other the same racist views of the police — a lot of urban police (not all of them by any stretch, but a lot of them) embody racism.”

Meanwhile, a campaign we launched to shed light on Homan Square, #Gitmo2Chicago, trended nationwide last night on Twitter and today on Facebook — showing that the public at large is generally disgusted by these CIA-style tactics.

So while the corporate media posts 3 million stories about the color of a dress, the country is questioning the police state in a big way.

Keep in mind, the Revolution will not be televised on Cable TV, but it will be on the internet if it’s not going to be censored, too.

Behind 'the Disappeared' of Chicago’s Homan Square

All of the mainstream media also supported such nonsense as the American job and wages killer known as NAFTA, and the joke called the official story of 911, and the lone assassin theory of JFK (among many other complete absurdities in just this generation).

We know who the mainstream media (all the way from Fox news of the hard-Right, to MSNBC news to the hard-Left) are controlled by.

Dont we?

All controlled. The controlled mainstream media breeds lots of damned fools among the people. These fools are a huge reason why the country is going to hell.

Many such people exist here at the forums who should know better by now if they made the least effort to think for themselves.
edit on 7-3-2015 by DenyTreason because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join