It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused Rapist Dragged From Jail And Lynched By Indian Mob

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Your twisting my words and baiting good try all i simply meant that some justice was being served but you can join me i guess theres two that civilization missed and i seem to be talking to the other one...a reply to: noeltrotsky

Unless someone is proved to be guilty, there is no sliver of justice done. Just a crowd, furious, ready to grab anyone and dash them to the stones to appease their anger. I suggest a punching bag for expressing rage. When someone isn't proven guilty, but is just a suspect, then you are throwing a dice on whether or not they're innocent.

Now, that doesn't mean that there may not be some inner workings and that the crowd was rallied by those who do know for certain he was guilty, the family of the victims witnessed it or something. But not fully explained there, eh. So one can't assume that.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Ok so then justice system doesnt work nor does mob rule what do you recommend would be a viable solution...

Ok. How do you come to such extreme positions. Justice system doesn't work? What because you say so?

"Mob rule doesnt work" This doesnt even make sense. You havent even begun to comprehend the implications of mob rule. This mob doesnt "rule" they are out for a lynching but you seem fine with that.

From your OP

Im not one for violence but any type of rape deserves this type of treatment

So in fact you are for violence. You are judge jury and executioner.

Any type of rape? You sure you want to go down that path?
from wiki
en.wikipedia.org...

Custodial rape is rape perpetrated by a person employed by the state in a supervisory or custodial position, such as a police officer, public servant or jail or hospital employee

To be logical to your position you would gather a mob and kill an employee of the prison who dished out a second punishment to the rapist who was doing the time.
The absurdity of it all. Trying to entice extreme positions out of ATS accomplishes what exactly?

How many marriages suicides and mental illness has the GFC bought on the general public. The bankers were never apprehended. They were bailed out with your tax dollars and the cost keeps getting higher. I dont see you storming the banks and taking justice into your hands. Why is the rape of "ones home" through foreclosure any less of a crime than physical rape?

Before you say the GFC is irrelevant to this thread I'd remind you of your words...

understand that laws are in place here in the US that suck and allow people to get away with this.

I'll repeat again my words above "So in fact you are for violence"
edit on 7-3-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: grammar

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

After long deliberations with the members of ATS mob rule is out.. the Guillotine is in j/k please dont take my head off

4 hours from your OP to this post...are you serious. The guillotine now. "Long serious deliberations". What are you, a reactive 10 year old whose momma turned off the TV?

"J/K" does this mean you are joking?
On which planet are death and rape a joke.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

wow really calling me a child with momma jokes and you want me to take you serious ha.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It seemed you were having a bad day i was trying to feel people on Ats out i see your one that really goes after grammar because you have nothing better to go off instead of bashing threads how about you learn a bit of etiquette! ! reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

<< 1  2   >>

join