It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why should I care who reads my mail I have nothing to hide

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Borisbanger

Pick any non-violent crime in the country. They were all legal at one point and all made criminals out of people through the stroke of a pen.

Throwing midgets is still legal .
Bet the ba**rds stop that next

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Lol I'm pretty sure that is already illegal.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I also feel that those people who take offense over the citizens criticizing the USA and and bombard others with "if you don't like it leave",are the ones that are the most unpatriotic. They do their country no favors by backing it up in all its corruption and back alley deals. If the US government was on the up and up IT wouldn't need to hide what it is doing. Everytime someone tries to get papers released with the freedom of information act,it is a huge fight that spans years and then you end up with redacted papers that tell nothing. Why is everything our government does so terribly secret now? It didn't use to be that way. We stated what we were up to and did it,now its not like that. But those that think they are patriots will keep trying to brow beat others into silence.These were the same tactics used by the Nazis.That alone makes it frightening. A true patriot would not fight for a symbol,a political party or an ideal,they would be fighting for our constitution and to make our representatives uphold it. This they do not do. I agree with President Lincoln

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts,not to overthrow the constitution,but to overthrow the men who would pervert the constitution.

We have failed. Shame on all of us.
edit on 6-3-2015 by Dimithae because: Fixed

edit on 6-3-2015 by Dimithae because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

"What...Me Worry,"...(Mad Magazine's Alfred E. Neuman)...

...Besides the cell phone tracking and universal collection of your medical records crowd facial recognition, IRS methods, et.?

Next you will be enabled to say, "Why not be chipped? I can pay my bills by waving my hand at the sensor at my Walmart. What's the harm in that?"
edit on 6-3-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

waving my hand at the sensor at my Walmart.

perhaps having the tongue chipped and combined with voice recognition of a random Captcha

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I have nothing to hide either. In fact my wife may enjoy reading the notes I have been sending to my mistress. Perhaps we should send all of our communication in an open format. That would certainly do away with those pesky government project bids.
We could use email like an old fashion party like. Do you remember Sara, Sara , can you get me Mount Pilot?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

In fact my wife may enjoy reading the notes I have been sending to my mistress

sounds good..perhaps add to this thread, diagrams too -

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Borisbanger

What do you say when confronted with the response :

'Why should I care I have nothing to hide'

Why on earth do people who say things like that, think that its going to be them who make the decision as to whether or not they have anything to hide?

This is a very naive thing to say, they will be last person to make that decision.

The first person to make that decision will be someone sitting in front of a computer screen anywhere in the world. The second person to decide whether or not they have anything to hide will be made by two or more suits on the other side of the desk in a police station.

Some years ago my wife and I watched a doco whereby a woman was put in a cage because 3 months before she had a coffee with a bloke who turned out to be a drug dealer. He state appointed lawyer, without talking to her, without ever seeing her agreed to a 3-5 year sentence. after 2 years she escaped be with her kids who were playing up because they were missing their mum. For this she got 5-8 years.

In total she did 8 years in gaol for nothing more than have a coffee with a bloke who later turned out to be a drug dealer.
She too thought she had nothing to hide.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

In total she did 8 years in gaol for nothing more than have a coffee with a bloke who later turned out to be a drug dealer. She too thought she had nothing to hide.

Good example - damned by association

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join