It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minority Adult immunization push: Medical Dictatorship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
jonrappoport.wordpress.com...

It’s happening under the leadership of the US Dept. of Health and Human Services (HHS): “The Adult Immunization Plan.” (See National Adult Immunization Plan National Vaccine Program Office DRAFT: National Vaccine Program Office February 5, 2015 and also Solicitation of Written Comments on the Draft National Adult Immunization Plan (HHS, 02/06/2015)) The HHS is a cabinet agency under the President. The goal of the Plan? To vastly increase the number of adults in the US who are vaccinated against diseases in accordance with the CDC schedule of vaccines. Here are key quotes from the Plan: “The HHS Action Plan to Reduce Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities includes a measure to increase the percentage of the minority population who receive the seasonal influenza vaccination.”

Good news for minority populations the CDC has a special push for immunization targeted at your population. You feel safer yet? Do you feel special? They want to be sure you are adequately protected from pandemic diseases now. Get in line. Take your shots and get your immunization record in the database now.
edit on 03am2015-03-06T02:51:46-06:0002513America/Chicago51331 by machineintelligence because: updated title

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

It is of the utmost importance that people stop questioning big pharma's scientific community!

Oh wait I am sorry, the "independent" community who declares that vaccines are safe, effective, and responsible for the long lives that everyone is currently living!

They are so safe that we are getting to the point of mandated vaccinations for the population under the guise of herd immunity!

LOL still love that term!

I am waiting for the scientific community to declare that people need to be neutered, with the way people believe in "experts" it probably is not that far off, those same people who would lock parents up for not vaccinating probably would not need to much encouragement to demand this as well!

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amFriday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
immunized the minority and then spread a virus to wipe out the majority. white genocide by viral outbreak maybe?

still, I think I will pass on this and take my chances.

is there any immunity available to protect myself from government? I might be interested in that.

Oh yeah.... guess who is paying for all this LOL.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Holy moley...white america is doomed....

edit on 6-3-2015 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove
Every sort of tyranny requires a collectivist autocratic operator of one sort or another running the show, keeping the little people in self-check mode.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Because I'm interested in antivaxers and their concerted effort to bring back contagions, I tracked down the plan to which the blog refers. The "minority push" is only one out of 75 tasks identified. Here are some of the more interesting ones:

Objective 1.2: Enhance current vaccine safety monitoring systems and develop new methods to
accurately and more rapidly assess vaccine safety and efficacy in adult populations (e.g., pregnant
women).

Increase awareness of the vaccine safety systems among adult health care providers who
vaccinate the public (e.g., CDC Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System [VAERS], VSD
and the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment, FDA’s Post-Licensure Rapid
Immunization Safety Monitoring system, and DoD and VA efforts).

Increase the percentage of adult vaccination providers and patients that report adverse
events into VAERS.

Support improved online reporting interfaces (e.g., VAERS) to facilitate the electronic
submission of adverse event reports that occur after the administration of vaccines.

Enhance vaccine efficacy assessments in adults through improved reporting of vaccine-
preventable diseases and more precise determination of immunization coverage rates.

Encourage use of clinical research and population-based epidemiologic studies for vaccine
safety and efficacy monitoring among vaccinated adults.

Objective 1.3 Continue to analyze claims filed as part of the National Vaccine Injury Compensation
Program (VICP) to identify potential causal links between vaccines and adverse events.

Anti-vaxers should be supporting this plan whole-heartedly, unless they think better safety research will show vaccines are not the virulent toxins they say they are.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Attenuated vaccines can make a person who received it contagious. I wonder how many adults will stay home during their contagious stage? My guess is none, unless of course they come down with the illness that they were vaccinated against. I doubt that the attending doctor or nurse will even know this much less convey the information to the patient.

I wonder when the CDC and doctors will start pushing health and prevention instead of little jabs filled with live and dead pathogens swimming in heavy metals and toxins?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Here is a link to the source document up for review by HHS: PDF 473KB The National Adult Immunization Plan

If anyone cares to give it a look before the end of the comment peroxide on March23, 2015

new topics

top topics

join