It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FlyersFan ATS Anniversary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Is Night Star European? I think some places put in a different order... 6/3/2004 versus 3/6/2004 - could be the same depending on what country you are from.

OMG I screwed up. LOL
I'm in the USA. If a date says 3-6, it means March 6th.
I knew my Anniversary date was right because there is no 22 month. My memory sucks. Oh well FlyersFan, at least you know you're loved and appreciated. Not my fault they don't know how to post dates properly around here. Hahaha!

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Happy Un-Anniversary FF! And Happy Early Anniversary for June !!!
I have admired Your posts from afar.
Truly a Sparkling Gem in the rough around here!!! Thanx for Being You!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Anniversaries are overrated, anyways. As are birthdays. Holidays. Life in general.

FF, you changed your avatar. How the carp are we supposed to recognize when your speaking now?
)/:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

It's a cute Kitteh your opinion is invalid.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
FF, you changed your avatar. How the carp are we supposed to recognize when your speaking now?

I've had two new ones today. I put up a cat reading a newspaper, but then I thought it was too 'winterish' and so I put up a kitten in the green grass because it was more springtime.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Glad you enjoyed it saw it and knew youd like it 😉a reply to: FlyersFan

edit on 10-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It's been almost 3 months since FF has visited the site. Anyone have any news on her? I know she was sick, not sure to what extent though. I hope the sickness didn't take her from us. That would be a huge loss to this community IMO, she is usually on here regularly if not every day.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
It's been almost 3 months since FF has visited the site. Anyone have any news on her? I know she was sick, not sure to what extent though. I hope the sickness didn't take her from us. That would be a huge loss to this community IMO, she is usually on here regularly if not every day.

I too have worried for one of my favourite members. Wherever you are FF, my thoughts and prayers are with you

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It's been a year and a half since she last visited.

Hope all is well with you FF.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
One of the very few Conservatives I have any respect for. A lady in every sense of the word! Miss you FF!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join