It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filed: Investigation into Obama Admin’s Misrepresentation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

“In an apparent attempt to quickly execute President Obama’s unlawful, unconstitutional amnesty plan, the Obama Administration appears to have already been issuing expanded work permits, in direct contradiction to what they told a federal judge previously in this litigation,” said General Paxton in a press release obtained by Breitbart Texas.

“The circumstances behind this must be investigated, and the motion we seek would help us determine to what extent the Administration might have misrepresented the facts in this case.”

The admission by the DOJ revealed that approximately 100,000 applications from illegal immigrants were filed before the March 1st start date that had been authorized by the President. In court; however, the DOJ made a contradictory statement and told Judge Hanen that “no applications” for programs relating to the President’s actions had been granted.

-
OBSERVATIONs:

1. Folks who MIGHT begin to ... Toss-n-Bed:

“The United States of America, its departments, agencies, officers, agents and employees and Jeh Johnson, secretary of the Department of Homeland Security; R. Gil Kerlikowske, commissioner of United States customs and Border Protection; Ronald D. Vitiello, deputy chief of United States Border Patrol, United States Customs and Border Protection; Thomas S. Winkowski, acting director of United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement; and Leon Rodriguez, director of United States Citizenship and Immigration Services are hereby enjoined from implementing any and all aspects or phases of the Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents,” the injunction read.

2. Perhaps too, some ... Liar-Competition?

( example: if you like your ______ , you can keep it. )

Texas Leaders Seek Investigation into
Obama Admin’s Misrepresentation in Federal Court

edit on 6-3-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Obama continually goes against the wishes of most Americans who are clearly against his amnesty plans. He is relentless and will do anything to get this passed.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I dont know what to think about obama anymore. I never liked him. in fact used to think he was straight up pseudo communist hiding behind a manufactured image.

but I have come to the conclusion that the government as a whole are just aliens or pawns of them. Its the only thing that makes sense anymore. at one time i thought maybe elitist jews were trying to dominate the world but this week has shot that theory all to hell. And no I dont hate jews.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This is all part of the ObamaPlan to throw everything into turmoil.

It's working.

They will bypass every law possible.

His entire immigration plan is ass backwards.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

This is outrageous and something should be done about................Check out this new app what do you want to get for dinner tonight..........Stories come and go my entertainment is here to stay.

Guess what I am..........American.
edit on 6-3-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

This administration continues to push and push and push every thing they want. These people know government through and through.

For arguments sake, let's say all these "scandals" are true. How long does it take our government to respond efficiently and thoroughly to make sure our constitution and laws are upheld, or that it's not even creating new law that which cannot be done either........ It takes a good while. You have party divide and big government that slows it down, which is whatever... But now let's throw in a new one of these every other week, document dumps, good "crisises not going to waste", the list goes on and so now you can never get through them all.

Plus it's fire for dems to say reps are on a witch hunt... Well.... If I see the sky full of witches what are you going to do?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Maybe they/whomever tried to move forward in the 24 States That Didn’t Join Lawsuit.

The Obama administration is calling on U.S. Federal Judge Andrew Hanen to reverse his prior decision and allow President Obama’s executive amnesty to go forward by Monday. If not, the administration says it will appeal.
Obama Admin. Presses Judge To Allow Executive Amnesty By Monday

-
QUESTION:

Is the Obama-Admin willing to push it to the ... Supreme-Court?

edit on 6-3-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised!

(post by aliendwayne removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Yea... Of course Obama is pushing through.

There's just not an opposition to him that is willing to push as hard back.

top topics

join