It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fidel Castro trips and falls and does complete faceplant! Video! Very Funny!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well I made an edit of this video and it is much more funny than the original as I have looped it at a good part. Problem is I don't have a web hosting service so it will only work for 3 days and about 100 downloads a day for those 3. So just watch it once please. I will post the original link I found it at below also. That way when the link to my edited video dies people can still watch.

This is great though. Castro really bites the ground. Anyone else I would feel sorry for. Not him.

My edited video:
hoppinmadd1.neptune.com...

Original link:
media.ebaumsworld.com...

[edit on 17-12-2004 by Hoppinmad1]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Lol... I gotta agree, that was hilarious. I was under the impression he had fell because of health related problem or something. But it appears he just missed a step, so I guess it's okay to laugh ? HEHE

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yeah I need to clarify that I guess in the title. I found it funny. Either way though this dude is a ruthless dictator. He deserves no pity really.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Lol, me and my mom were laughing our butt off.

It looks like he ought to be embarassed about his fall, billions witnessed it.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
yupp hilarious lol i bet the media had a field day with that one haha lol that crowd of people made me remmber how it was in school when there was a fight people had to run up like animals and form a crowd to see what was happening lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
They made fun of that on saturday night live, before castro falls, there is a gunshot

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I have done that many times because I wear progressive lenses, but really it's easy enough for anyone to do. The most remarkable thing about the accident is that the reflex that we all have when we're falling to put our hands out to break the fall. His left arm did appear to perform that function, but his right arm did nothing, unless he was trying to balance with it.

top topics

join