It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An insanely realistic dream that involved abduction... sorta.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This dream was so convincing that I woke up questioning reality.

The dream started with me consciously laying in bed trying to go to sleep (in my dream) and I could hear part of a conversation between two official sounding people and a male voice said "he'll be picked up with an (unintelligible) model craft." At this time, I hear a whooshing sound and I feel a very distinct sensation of my body being lifted up by some sort of anti-gravity force. Imagine what it would feel like to be lifted out of bed by a "tractor beam" and that's how it felt.

While this was happening, I was breathing heavily and freaking out a bit. I had my eyes closed because I didn't want to see what was going on. I wasn't in a full-on panic but I was definitely in "what the hell is going on?" mode. At this point, the whooshing sound and the lifting sensation stopped but everything felt numb and surreal. My eyes were still closed so I couldn't see anything. My mouth was cracked open and I very distinctly felt a finger gently push my mouth closed and I could sense a head close to mine that whispered "don't be afraid, we won't hurt you."

I opened my eyes and realized that the entity was an alien but I didn't want to look directly at her (I could definitely sense that it was female) because I was trying to remain calm. She took my hand and I could feel the texture of her skin (cold and rubbery). She led me out of my room and down the hall while I kept asking her questions like "where are we going?" "how did you get in?" and every now and then I would glance over at her to see what she looked like. She had the typical grey alien features but her eyes seemed to be more soulful instead of blank and scary. She was also a bit taller, I'd guess around 5 feet. Her skin color was a greenish grey.

She led me to the backdoor where I realized that her ship was waiting and I asked "ok seriously, is this real?" and she giggled. Her English was a bit broken like she wasn't able to speak it very well with her vocal mechanics and she said "4 years ago, we came."

I said "wait, are you saying that I went with you 4 years ago, too?" and she said pleasantly "yes, this is not the first time." I said "so how was I not missed by everyone?" and she giggled again saying "it's not that part that comes with us."

At this point, I snapped awake and literally thought "am I the same person or have I been replaced with an alternate consciousness." I quickly ran through everything I could remember from the last few days and reasoned that it had to just be a dream. It was, by far, the most realistic experience I've ever had in a dream and it seriously made me wonder about alternate realities. For the record, this was the first dream I've ever had where I interacted with an alien. She was very pleasant and not forceful. I actually wanted to go with her out of pure curiosity and because I didn't feel threatened at any point.
edit on 3/5/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Many stories very similar to yours...welcome to the ranks of the abducted.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Two quick questions if you dont mind.
The first one would be how old are you? (if you do not mind saying here)
And do you have any inkling of missing time experiences?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

This is very interesting, indeed. It would freak me out to no end.

I've never had a dream like this, with an actual alien in it, but I have had dreams of being on another planet type of place that was so real I was sure I went there.

Did you watch anything about aliens and/or alien abductions recently? Movies, TV shows, documentaries??

I only ask that because I find that I sometimes have dreams that directly relate to something I watched, read, or listened to that day or evening...

If you continue to be bothered by it, maybe you can seek out a qualified hypnotist in order to find out any other details you may have missed and/or to investigate this further.

S&F for sharing!

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldkidc
Many stories very similar to yours...welcome to the ranks of the abducted.

So abductees usually wake up in the middle of their abduction and conclude it was a very realistic dream?

Interesting...

originally posted by: lovebeck
If you continue to be bothered by it, maybe you can seek out a qualified hypnotist in order to find out any other details you may have missed and/or to investigate this further.

Don't do that. It's been proven hypnosis makes subconscious fears/desires surface and being confused for memories. Then you wouldn't be able anymore to tell real from forged memories anymore.
edit on 6-3-2015 by Develo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Develo

So abductees usually wake up in the middle of their abduction and conclude it was a very realistic dream?

Interesting...

No. In fact he did not say that at all , and that does bring up another good point OP. Did you remember this upon awaking or a few days or more afterwards?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I had a dream last week that there were hundreds of space craft in the sky. Different sizes and shapes. Silver, pewter, gun metal gray and black. I've had dreams of individuals craft in the sky above me twice before. This one the sky was full of them.
I don't attribute this to anything but a dream.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
No. In fact he did not say that at all , and that does bring up another good point OP. Did you remember this upon awaking or a few days or more afterwards?

That's exactly what OP said:

originally posted by: Answer
At this point, I snapped awake and literally thought "am I the same person or have I been replaced with an alternate consciousness." I quickly ran through everything I could remember from the last few days and reasoned that it had to just be a dream.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Not to derail the thread , but I really really need to ask, was the sky streaming with shooting stars and were the ships low on the horizon?

Opps I somehow missed that part my bad yup.
edit on 6-3-2015 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Interesting...

I remembered it immediately upon waking.

In fact, it was so realistic, I woke up thinking "where'd she go?" and looked around the room to see if she was still there. The dream rattled me so much I stayed awake thinking about it for a good 30 minutes.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Two quick questions if you dont mind.
The first one would be how old are you? (if you do not mind saying here)
And do you have any inkling of missing time experiences?

I'm 31.

I've never had any missing time experiences.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Did you watch anything about aliens and/or alien abductions recently? Movies, TV shows, documentaries??

Nope. I'm not a fan of alien shows because they're full of the same speculations over and over with no new information.
edit on 3/6/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
I had a dream last week that there were hundreds of space craft in the sky. Different sizes and shapes. Silver, pewter, gun metal gray and black.

I've had that dream as well, years ago.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
You do know, they abduct and you leave your body behind. A few years ago, I noticed lost time just after my wife came to bed. She came back upset as they took her without me that night during the almost an hour I was awake as I was doing a meditation count of ten, when I looked and an hour had passed, we had lost time.

She told me all about them and screamed for me but her lungs did not work like in her body. I reminded her, she was not in her body. She answered, "oh, I forgot". Of course out of body is not always the case.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: sailormon
You do know, they abduct and you leave your body behind. A few years ago, I noticed lost time just after my wife came to bed. She came back upset as they took her without me that night during the almost an hour I was awake as I was doing a meditation count of ten, when I looked and an hour had passed, we had lost time.

She told me all about them and screamed for me but her lungs did not work like in her body. I reminded her, she was not in her body. She answered, "oh, I forgot". Of course out of body is not always the case.

Then I'm curious... what purpose would they have for abducting our astral form or whatever you want to call it?
edit on 3/7/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

No it was daylight and they were just right overhead but there were so many they filled all my visible space. Left right ahead and behind everywhere I turned the sky was occupied. They were as close as the clouds not way up.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Please...a reply to: sailormon

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: sailormon

Then I'm curious... what purpose would they have for abducting our astral form or whatever you want to call it?[/quote

I wondered that, but in a few of those I remember, it is for illustration and education. Not everything has to do with the physical as the spiritual or astral is our true home. Messages range from showing my light body to me, letting me know I have another body elsewhere I can go to later to very dramatic showings of a future earth encounter which may not be real but a lesson. One other was a message of my being free to go on to some other level. None of these needed a body.

My wife has had both physical and astral, but she is withdrawn about it, secretive. She has had scars, lost short pregnancies etc. as well as life lessons. Even those in the astral will drain us of energy however. In a sense, it seems all screwed up and what pissis me off is, others seem to have control over our spirit/light body or soul.

We have in my family had experiences of orbs effecting us, they are not of this dimension. Also shadow forms over accompanying the orb. The one orb my wife watched left me and her exhausted the next morning. I have saw a woman in white which woke me, but had the same internal stress as I experienced before, she put me to sleep immediately, but was the real deal.
edit on 7-3-2015 by sailormon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join