It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reality manifestation generator (with plans)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Simple or complicated, anything that enhances a "laser like" focus will get you far.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hi bandit, are you still a memebr here?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Yes I am, why are you asking that?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I like how the OP article starts off with the idea of a secret website. That's gold.
I love that form of humor.

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
A better one would be the short lived fad back about 1999 of kids wearing electronic components as body piercings. They thought a resistor in the nose or a capacitor in the navel looked chic. The problem was the lead and mercury they were ingesting subcutaneously by wearing the things. . .

Noooooooo... they didn't... did they? Their noses must have a rather interesting green tint to them now. Well, I guess I'll know one if I see one.

I've seen some strange fads, but I guess I missed that one. Would have loved to have seen that.
I probably would have convinced one of them to hammer an IC into their forehead, pins first. Tell them it doesn't do anything till you try to think REALLY hard. Then watch them turn red trying.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
I like how the OP article starts off with the idea of a secret website. That's gold.
I love that form of humor.

See how old the thread is?
I don't remember if we had the quote tags then.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Hey Bandit, have you ever tried to make one of these radionic devices or whatever they are?

I'm not sure if they are really reliable or obtain what you need or desire. I see that the thread has received no flags, but I'm not saying that the reality manifestation generator is a farce 'cause I've tried it or have really researched into it.

I'll just say this, I think you'll have more success in getting what you want by creating a sigil(s). If you don't know what thread I'm talking about, I can give a link to it if you want.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791

Hey Bandit, have you ever tried to make one of these radionic devices or whatever they are?

Nope, I've purchased one before which I have used to manifest small stuff, but that's all. I would like to do spend more time tinkering with radionics though. I've also used software radionics as well. But not this exact one.

I'm not sure if they are really reliable or obtain what you need or desire. I see that the thread has received no flags, but I'm not saying that the reality manifestation generator is a farce 'cause I've tried it or have really researched into it.

A lot of the features you see on ATS today (including the stars and flags system), where not there back when this thread was started.

I'll just say this, I think you'll have more success in getting what you want by creating a sigil(s). If you don't know what thread I'm talking about, I can give a link to it if you want.

It all depends on your skill and the power of the machine you're working with. I know a guy who manifested a half million in six months time using a Rad-5 (a Welz radionics machine).

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I've never seen these things before I looked upon this thread. Do you know how they work? I see that they are expensive, not quite worth it unless you manifest thousands of dollars.

But it's not like I'm gonna buy one. For one, my parents would never allow me and I would need some evidence or more personal stories of success to even consider it.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
There's no circuitry. No matter what the power source, it isn't a device of any source.

Many reports of found ET technology state that there is no circuitry. It could very well be possible in some way that we do not understand.

I have not looked at the machine or tried to create anything using it. But I think such a device could be possible if there was some way to use the mind to mediate a power transfer, as apparently aliens do.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Virus

Ok but it uses a computer in that picture on that site,and why go through all the trouble to "type" up your command when you could take some paper and write it up and lay some wires on it.But then agin that sounds about as crazy as me moveing the psiwheel with my mind.But atleast mines got some science to back it up lol.

I've been practicing radionics and psionics for years, and I'm glad that there are skeptics like you who only want to mock things without even trying it, it only benefits me to harness the power that can be produced from this science. Proof can come from experience, and where you actually try to do something.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by -zeropoint-]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Well you won't know if it works if you don't build it and use it.

Actually, you will if you ever did ANY soldering or put together any electronics parts. That's just some junk wiring with paper pyramids. Someone put it out there to see who'd be silly enough to believe it.

You are sadly mistaken. Radionic devices hardly uses electrical energies [I say hardly because some devices do], I guess you automatically assume flaw of something when it's not the daily object you see.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Well you won't know if it works if you don't build it and use it.

Actually, you will if you ever did ANY soldering or put together any electronics parts. That's just some junk wiring with paper pyramids. Someone put it out there to see who'd be silly enough to believe it.

You are sadly mistaken. Radionic devices hardly uses electrical energies [I say hardly because some devices do], I guess you automatically assume flaw of something when it's not the daily object you see. You should do at-least 20 minutes the least on Google researching the basics before belittling this science. It's quite offensive to call it silly, especially when YOU don't know what you're talking about.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by -zeropoint-]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

Try the paper hieronymous machine. It's the easiest radionic machine to build.

www.google.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
is there a current website where i can download plans for the reality manifestation generator?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The Manifestation Machine looks wired I might look a making a mini version of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join