It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey astrologers looking for some advice!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I'm hoping the same!

For me, it's Uranus that's been wreaking havoc when I least expect it... and thanks to Pluto, bringing to the surface deep truths that I did not want to know. Waaaaahhhh!

But such is life. Events of the last few days are leading me to believe that there is a purpose to the truths I've learned, and that my pain can benefit others in ways that I never expected or even suspected. I've been so focused on just getting through these transits, I haven't yet looked ahead to see where it is taking me. I think it's about time I did so.

On a side note, there seems to be some synchronicity at play here. When I looked at your chart, I couldn't help but notice that your natal sun is in the exact same position as my daughter's natal moon -- 27 degrees Gemini. Not long after I last posted to you, my daughter told me about an astrology discussion she had, and I was pretty darn impressed with how well she handled herself, explaining some pretty complex concepts in very simple and easily comprehended terms. And we seldom discuss astrology, so this isn't an everyday topic of conversation for us. She nailed it all on her own... So I'm going to say that I think you will handle yourself just as amazingly well with your experiences. (If I knew how to insert emoticons I'd give you a smiley face with a big thumbs up here!)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yeah for me its been all about work man. learning many lessons. im hoping to get stable here soon i may have an opportunity in 3 weeks to learn how to drive lumping for a good friend of mine. Said i need to get my permit hell take me on the road and teach me how to drive so well see what happens.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
6/20/1985 6:24AM.
Keen learner and hardworking, however you are very impatient. helpful to those in need especially close friends or family members.Interest in metaphysics(very apparent since you asked this question) Very good speaker. If Pride is getting in your way, let it go. Good natured person in general but be wary of what you speak to avoid hurting others when your temper flares. And do not be too obstinate.You also should be someone who is VERY popular with the opposite sex. Probably cause of your looks.

You have a high likelyhood to get into accidents in your life and with your impatient nature i would strongly advise that you take extra care if you take up driving a tractor trailer.

<< 1   >>

join