It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey astrologers looking for some advice!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hey guys, I believe in astrology. So I am about to start learning how to drive a tractor trailer so I want to see how it fits in with my chart.

I believe absolutely that this thing we are part of is a giant cosmic engine that has a system we can use to trace and track the nature of it.

6/20/1985 Boynton beach at 6:24AM.

Thanks in advance i really appreciate it guys.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm no astrologer, but my advice, for what it's worth, is not to rely on superstitious hokum when making any decisions behind the wheel of a large vehicle capable of causing serious injury to you and others on the road with you.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Awesome great appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Well,

For a guy that likes to make house and have a home it's going to be maybe weird at first. But, you enjoy having Uranus in Saggitarius, so the simplest way to say it is that you are going to make magic of this life of long journeys and it will revolutionize your life.

Good choice, Dude.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Thanks man.

Yeah you know i think it might actually be a good thing too. God has been putting it in front of my face repeatedly.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

What CDL endorsements are you getting?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Hey byby can you get a little deeper with it for me pelase maybe?

What about the aspect is good about it?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Were driving produce loads so whatever i need to do that.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Sure,

What's going on is that Sag is symbolic of long journeys and Uranus is the Magician and can symbolize revolution in mind body and speech. That's how that works.

You've got Mars, Mercury, of course the Sun and also the Moon all in your natal sign of Cancer. Checking out the symbolism related to those planets is an exercise best left for you. Some of them you already know.

Your Jupiter is in Aquarius: I think your love of home is going to lead you to some role someday where you are in charge and you travel less. You'll run the whole party.

edit on 5-3-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: thesaneone

Were driving produce loads so whatever i need to do that.

Wait.. You don't know what your driving but your more worried about your chart?

i see the problem now.

(post by onequestion removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Take it easy dude you brought up trucking too.

I checked my charts and it advises that you study hard and take driving a tractor trailer seriously and also mirrors are your best friend so make sure you keep them clean.

(post by onequestion removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

amen

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I brought up your chart at astro.com. It puts your sun at the critical degree of 29 degrees Gemini conjunct your ascendant of 27 degrees Gemini, along with Mars, Mercury and Moon in Cancer. Three or more planets together in one sign and/or house, is called a "stellium," and gives added weight to these planets and their influence. Because these are all in your first house, aka "ascendant" and "rising sign," all of these planets are called "rising," with the Sun being the most influential as the planet closest to the ascendant, again giving added weight to their influence on your personality and approach to life in general. If you often feel as if you take things much more personally than others, this is part of it.

The Cancer planets tell us that you do love "home," but the Gemini influence tells us that one home may not be enough for you. You probably consider more than one place your home. This is kind of interesting in combination with your natal Jupiter and Uranus in mutual reception and sextiled; i.e., your natal Jupiter is in Aquarius, the sign ruled by Uranus, and your natal Uranus is in Sagittarius, the sign ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter/Sagittarius likes to travel -- the farther the better! -- and Uranus brings surprises... sometimes even surprising ourselves. The energies of these signs/planets will kind of meld and work together in positive ways, but you have to put energy into it to make it happen. The opportunity is there, but requires your conscious effort to maximize the potential. Jupiter is also the planet of fortune, and tells us where you will find good fortune -- including your career. In general, working with others towards a common goal, and especially for the greater good, will be fortunate for you.

In terms of the job at hand, your Venus in Taurus tells us that you will enjoy working with the produce and the land. It's not in positive aspect with Jupiter, so I don't see you making much money there, but Venus can bring her own minor good fortune as well. (Enjoying what you do is pretty fortunate in itself!).

But going back to your Sun in the critical degree, the eclipse on the 20th in Pisces will also be in the critical degree, in almost exact square to your Sun in Gemini. The critical degree indicates that you have all the knowledge and experience you need to make a sound decision, but you may not like having to make the decision. You will probably have some challenges thrown in your way... perhaps another job offer will present itself and you will have a choice to make; i.e., no perfect offer, but will have to weigh the good and the bad and make some decisions, perhaps with long-term effects.

I don't see anything negative per se. Just some things to work out and work through more than anything.

I hope this helps!

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Wow awesome advice and thanks for taking the time to put all that together i really appreciate it!

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You're very welcome. It was fun.

The upcoming eclipse will be making exact aspects to my own natal planets, so I've been looking at the charts anyway.

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Yeah for once i am actually excited for an eclipse usually it is a harbinger of bad news but this one i think will bring some good.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

It's easy to understand why the ancients feared the eclipses, eh?

I've learned over the years that eclipses mean change more than anything, and it's our reaction to that change which we perceive as positive or negative. But life is all about change. It seems that when we want change, it's good. But when we hold on too tight to those things/situations that no longer serve our greatest good, that's when it turns negative. Kind of the universe forcing us to expand and explore beyond our comfort zone.

Pluto and Uranus have been doing a little dance for the last couple years, forcing all of us -- the whole world! -- to do exactly that. A few days before the eclipse, they will make their final aspect in a series of seven. It might get interesting, as Pluto brings deep dark secrets out in the open, and Uranus makes sure it happens with a big bang. But in the end, I believe it will be for the good -- albeit with a little chaos thrown in, as our paradigms are tossed asunder!

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yeah pluto has been tough on me especially for the last few and im also in my saturn return so im hoping the events that transpire over the next couple months to a year are the end of it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join