It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Created Multiple Email Addresses On Private Server, Data Show

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is spot on....

With Hillary Clinton email mess, it’s back to the 1990s

Mark the first week of March 2015 down: This was the moment when Republicans officially shifted their focus from Barack Obama to Hillary Clinton.

Not that they’ll stop being angry about what the Obama administration does. But shaking their fist at the White House is now a secondary concern. The energy, the focus, and the attention will now be primarily on Clinton.

It's so predictable that it's laughable.

originally posted by: TonyS
...I'd strongly recommend you tune it all out. And the first thing to tune out is the news channels.

Amen.
edit on 3/6/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: queenofswords

So let them off eh? that's why we don't see outrage from you when it was Bush and co doing things.
Just like the lack of outrage you have shown towards the 13 times embassy's attacked and 60 dead when Bush was in charge.
Blimey you are obvious.

Did I say to let them off? Was the directive in effect back then? I don't know. Nothing excuses any politician if that person is doing something wrong.

NOW....at this particular moment in time and space, we have a rogue Secretary of State going against her boss's directive to use .gov accounts and not only going against the directive, but going to all the trouble of setting up a private server in her home and conducting SOS business through her private email. Not just now and then and on occasion, but every single correspondence was done through that private account. From what I have researched, she never once used the .gov email.

If you are not bothered by the fact that the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation received millions in FOREIGN GOVERNMENT donations during her SOS tenure, and if you are not bothered by Benghazi, then what can I say.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Is reading comprehension really that poor? Just sayin'.

That's the second time in this thread you've questioned my reading comprehension. I usually don't even bother with people who can't discuss the subject, but rather resort to personal attacks.

So, have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I apologize for questioning your reading comprehension....sincerely. However, it gets a bit frustrating when someone can't understand the difference between PRE-2009 and the years when this directive was in place.

edit on 6-3-2015 by queenofswords because: correct vagueness

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Can someone please point me to where the 2009 date comes from? All I can find is 2005 and 2014.

CNN Debunks The "Clear-Cut" Clinton Email Narrative
But subsequent reporting from CNN debunks the rushed assertion that Clinton was in clear violation of the 2005 guidelines. Citing a State Department source, CNN reported that "Clinton was not automatically in violation of State Department policy when she exclusively used a private email during her four years as America's top diplomat." CNN further reported that 2005 guidelines insisting that employees use government-provided email "were filled with exemptions that could allow Clinton to use a private account."

Politico eventually updated its report with a statement from a State Department source that it was "inaccurate" to claim that "by using personal email [Clinton] is automatically" in violation of the guideline.

CNN also effectively debunked earlier rushed and sloppy reporting from the Washington Post. Earlier Friday, the Post was forced to "clarify" what it had initially claimed about the State Department's motivation behind reviewing Clinton's email. The initial write-up insinuated that the Department was reviewing Clinton's email to determine whether she "violated policies designed to protect sensitive information" through her use of a non-government email account. The updated language made clear that the motivation for reviewing Clinton's email was "to determine whether they can be released to the public," but still claimed that the review "could reveal whether she violated security policies."
It's a fitting end to the week, as the manufactured scandal has been marked by rushed reporting built around innuendo and reckless speculation from the outset, when The New York Times was forced to immediately issue a clarification to its first report on Clinton's use of a non-government email.

The New York Times' Deceptive Suggestion That Hillary Clinton May Have Violated Federal Records Law
The New York Times Accused Clinton Of Possible Wrong-Doing With Usage Of Non-Government Emails

NYT: Clinton's Use Of Private Email During Time At The State Department May Have Violated Federal Law. In a March 2 report, The New York Times accused former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of possibly having "violated federal requirements that officials' correspondence be retained as part of the agency's record" with the use of personal email for official government business during her time at the department.The Times reported, "Under federal law, however, letters and emails written and received by federal officials, such as the secretary of state, are considered government records and are supposed to be retained so that congressional committees, historians and members of the news media can find them. There are exceptions to the law for certain classified and sensitive materials." [The New York Times,3/2/15]

But The Law Overseeing Retention Of Private Emails Was Not Changed Until After Clinton Left The State Department

President Obama Signed Update To Federal Records Act In 2014. The Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments of 2014 became law on November 26, 2014. [Congress.gov, accessed 3/3/15]

National Archives Official: 2014 Federal Records Law Clarified How Private Email Should Be Handled. Among the "major points" in the 2014 law highlighted by the National Archives was: "Clarifying the responsibilities of Federal government officials when using non-government email systems." [Records Express, National Archives, 12/2/14]
2014 Federal Records Law Marked "The First Significant Changes To The Federal Records Act Of 1950." According to the National Archives, the 2014 law marked "the first significant changes to the Federal Records Act of 1950." [Records Express, National Archives, 12/2/14]
Law Signed "Two Years After Clinton Stepped Down." Criticizing the Times article's insinuation that Clinton violated the law, Daily Banter contributor Bob Cesca pointed out: "The article doesn't say which federal regulation, though. Why? Perhaps because the federal regulations went into effect in late November, 2014 when President Obama signed H.R. 1233, modernizing the Federal Records Act of 1950 to include electronic communications. It was signed two years after Clinton stepped down." [The Daily Banter, 3/3/15]

Rep. Cummings: Even The 2014 Bill "Would Continue To Allow Employees To Use Their Personal Email Account For Official Business." Contrary to claims that Hillary Clinton violated the law by using personal email account while serving as Secretary of State, even a 2014 law that strengthened oversight of the use of personal email by government officials -- passed after Hillary Clinton had left the State Department -- still permitted government officials to use personal email.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Apparently to some people with their stupid goggles strapped on, this Women can do no wrong, even when she violates the law yet once again. Talk about a bunch of mindless, blind sheep. Hillary is a mentally deranged, power hungry lunatic. Yet don't let that fool you, cause she is a puppet on strings just like most of them are.

I am still wondering why she was never forced to testify about Bengahzi? Oh that is right, she mysteriously fell down and bumped her stupid head. This Women is one of the biggest liars on the planet. Nothing is more disgusting than watching her blabbering her nonsense at the top of her lungs while foaming out the mouth like a mental patient. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

What law, please? I want to be outraged.

I want to rage.

But first, and again, can you or someone please tell me what the law is or was?

All I can find is circular references.

edit on 3/6/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Lucidity, There is this Law called the freedom of information act.

The Freedom of Information Act

As Secretary of State, communicating on a private e-mail network surely is a matter of National Security as well. Now that is just commonsense really, wouldn't you agree? ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

FOIA applies here only tangentially and is designed to get information that does exist. However, as stated before, many of these people don't use email at all or don't reveal much in the email when they do anyway. It is pretty much SOP.

They're not slinging state secrets around in regular old emails, government-issued or not.

In addition, if she was emailing other officials at their government=issued emails then they have copies of her emails. Tjey also surely noticed that if/when she emailed them back it was not from a government-issued email account.

So why the uproar now is more the question. And, again, what's the law she, and probably many others, actually broke?
edit on 3/6/2015 by ~Lucidity because: typo'd exist

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
Apparently to some people with their stupid goggles strapped on, this Women can do no wrong, even when she violates the law yet once again. Talk about a bunch of mindless, blind sheep. Hillary is a mentally deranged, power hungry lunatic. Yet don't let that fool you, cause she is a puppet on strings just like most of them are.

I am still wondering why she was never forced to testify about Bengahzi? Oh that is right, she mysteriously fell down and bumped her stupid head. This Women is one of the biggest liars on the planet. Nothing is more disgusting than watching her blabbering her nonsense at the top of her lungs while foaming out the mouth like a mental patient. ~$heopleNation
Here you go, ~Lucidity. This post is all the evidence you need. She is a stupid stupid stupid Women, and she broke all the laws. Also she is stupid.
edit on 6-3-2015 by AshOnMyTomatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

FOIA applies here only tangentially and is designed to get information that does exists. However, as stated before, many of these people don't use email at all or don't reveal much in the email when they do anyway. It is pretty much SOP.

Oh well how convenient that is? I think the verdict on your assumption has yet to be reached. We shall see about that, time will tell.

They're not slinging state secrets around in regular old emails, government-issued or not.

How do you know what they are doing, can you provide any proof other than what YOU believe that they are doing?

In addition, if she was emailing other officials at their government=issued emails then they have copies of her emails. Tjey also surely noticed that if/when she emailed them back it was not from a government-issued email account.

Maybe so, concerning "other officials". Yet we do not know everyone that she e-mailed or received e-mails from yet now do we? You see, that is what the freedom of information act is for!

So why the uproar now is more the question.

This is not your classroom, and why not some uproar until all the facts are revealed? That is how investigations are conducted, we just don't shrug our shoulders and ask another question to spin the direction of the discussion.

And, again, what's the law she, and probably many others, actually broke?

What part of The Secretary of State, communicating on a private E-mail network is a matter of National Security, do you not comprehend?

Now you want me to provide the exact law? Well I have no idea, but I assure you they got one. Go look it up yourself if you care so deeply about defending your hero Hillary. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes

Not sure what her being a women has to do with it? You might need to change your sexist beliefs, that is no way to live. Life without Women would be hell on earth. Now, Life without political corruption, that would be paradise on Earth. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Oh Oh !!!!

...---... Clinton Email Domain Hosted by a Company That Was Hacked in 2010 and Had Data Redirected to Ukraine — and IP Address Reveals Link to British Virgin Islands

How dare you xuenchen, how dare you provide the facts! Apparently we are not aloud to be in an uproar about the rule of law being violated, nor the national security of The United States being put at risk. Everything is fine, Hillary Clinton can do no wrong. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Oh Oh !!!!

...---... Clinton Email Domain Hosted by a Company That Was Hacked in 2010 and Had Data Redirected to Ukraine — and IP Address Reveals Link to British Virgin Islands

edit on Mar-06-2015 by xuenchen because: [__;;OoO;;__]

Tip of the iceberg. This is not good.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Uh oh, Now there is talk from that link about 6 billion dollars mysteriously disappearing from the State Department while Hillary was there. I have no idea if this information is valid, but rest assure I am going to find out.

Also, There are concerns about The Kremlin possibly intercepting the idiot Hillary's private network E-mails. It makes sense considering how she went out of her way to insult The Russian Bear Vlad.

Yep, A lot of things to look into concerning this sinister Political hack. I am sure Vince Foster's family could throw in a few discussions as well. Supposedly Hillary had him assassinated cause she could not have her affair with him become public after what Bill did to her with Monica. Then she wouldn't be the VICTIM, and the strong Women who stood by her Man.

LMAO! Man, You could not make this stuff up! ~$heopleNation

edit on 6-3-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Here's an article about the actual State Department rules in question:

Source

“It is the Department’s general policy that normal day-to-day operations be conducted on an authorized [Automated Information System], which has the proper level of security control to provide nonrepudiation, authentication and encryption, to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the resident information,” the Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual states. Read more: www.politico.com...

So here's the thing: her emails have been turned over for examination to see if there is anything sensitive that shouldn't have been there.

The former secretary said on Twitter Wednesday, “I want the public to see my email. I asked State to release them. They said they will review them for release as soon as possible.” Read more: www.politico.com...
So before we get our collective panties in a twist, how about we see if she's actually done something wrong, eh?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes
]So before we get our collective panties in a twist, how about we see if she's actually done something wrong, eh?

Well that is a reasonable request my friend, and a whole lot more reasonable than flying into a discussion with a red cape on while acting like a sexist narcissist. You see, when someone uses the term THAT OR THIS WOMEN, it's much easier than typing Hillary Clinton every single time. So next time don't make back door reckless accusations.

With that being said, that does not mean that we will no longer be discussing the possible ramifications that this, one of many soon to be coming to a theater near you, political scandals involving the corrupt and power hungry Hillary Rodham Clinton will have on her Presidential run. Happy Friday! ~$heopleNation
edit on 6-3-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes
]So before we get our collective panties in a twist, how about we see if she's actually done something wrong, eh?

Well that is a reasonable request my friend, and a whole lot more reasonable than flying into a discussion with a red cape on while acting like a sexist narcissist. You see, when someone uses the term THAT OR THIS WOMEN, it's much easier than typing Hillary Clinton every single time. So next time don't make back door reckless accusations.

With that being said, that does not mean that we will no longer be discussing the possible ramifications that this, one of many soon to be coming to a theater near you, political scandals involving the corrupt and power hungry Hillary Rodham Clinton will have on her Presidential run. Happy Friday! ~$heopleNation
Yeah, if you can't see that the post you are referring to was me lambasting your frothing-at-the-mouth descriptions of Hillary Clinton, and your strange use of the word "Women" (with a capital) when you mean woman, I don't know what else I can say.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join