It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Created Multiple Email Addresses On Private Server, Data Show

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton's aides publicly stated that while she was Secretary of State, Clinton only used [email protected].
It's been widely accepted that hdr represents Hillary Diane Rodham, but the significance of the number 22 has remained speculative until now. Apparently, [email protected] has many sequential siblings.

Hillary Clinton appears to have established multiple email addresses for her private use, and possibly the use of her aides, under the domain of “clintonemail.com,” according to a prominent member of the hacking community who supplied independent research data, conducted with high-tech tools, to Fox News.

The hacker used an open-source tool, publicly available, called “The Harvester” to search a variety of data sources – including well-known platforms such as Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter and others – for any stored references to email addresses seen using a particular domain, in this case clintonemail.com.

The application of The Harvester to clintonemail.com revealed additional email addresses besides the one that Clinton aides have insisted publicly that she used, and have said was the only one that she used, when she served as Secretary of State: namely, [email protected].

A screen grab of The Harvester’s findings provided to Fox News by the source in the hacker community – whose professional resume also boasts extensive experience in the U.S. intelligence community – lists rather similar, but nonetheless different, email addresses, including [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected].

Also unearthed by the hacking tool were email addresses of a slightly varied structure, including [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected].

“Given the sequential similarities to hdr22@ I suspect some others found by my search may also have been used by HRC,” the hacker told Fox News. “I suspect hdr18 -hdr21 may have been used by HRC as well as [email protected] and [email protected]’d also be interested to learn if there were ever hdr1@ thru hdr17@.”

Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill told POLITICO on March 4: “Secretary Clinton used one email account when corresponding with anyone, from Department officials to friends to family.”

Complete Article:
www.foxnews.com...

I'm definitely curious about: [email protected]
edit on 5-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
RE: [email protected]
This may have some relation:

40,000 Kenyans accuse Britain of abuse and torture in second Mau Mau law suit

rt.com...

Apparently, the Mau Mau's are the Obama tribe. Was Hillary trying to dig up dirt on Obama at some point?

New Black Panther leader: Barack Obama a 'Mau Mau' from Kenya

www.examiner.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So what??

Why do I feel a suspicion that we are going to be drip fed anti-clinton propoganda.

political agendas are really tedious.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill told POLITICO on March 4: “Secretary Clinton used one email account when corresponding with anyone, from Department officials to friends to family.”

I seriously doubt she used a single email for all her communications. Hell I don't even do that (5 accts) and I'm just some guy of no import.

That woman is evil! No proof just that the hackles on my neck stand up every time I see her. She oozes evil. Maybe she really is a reptilian because my spidey senses go into overdrive and everyone knows lizards eat spiders.

P.S. Boymonkey if you ever visit the US don't go to Washington.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: korkythecat

No problem. If you're not interested in this thread, there are plenty more on other subjects you may like much better.
Thanks for dropping in to share your ambivalence.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
[email protected] may belong to Maura Pally at the Clinton Foundation

Maura Pally

Executive Director, Office of Hillary Rodham Clinton
Maura Pally is the executive director for the Office of Hillary Rodham Clinton at the Clinton Foundation. In this role, she oversees Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton’s programs ----------Prior to joining the U.S. Department of State, Maura served as deputy counsel for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, manager of politics and public policy at Oxygen Media, and special assistant in the Office of White House Counsel under President Clinton.

www.clintonfoundation.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: korkythecat

Political agenda my fanny!

The woman had same level of clearance as Obama and she willfully misdirected email that WE the people own. We own her server and every page of email , both to and from anyone or anything related to our country and her job as Secretary of State. She owns this theft of intellectual property; no agenda here. She created a .gov email when she was First Lady and used it then. Clearly, she knew better. What's she hiding?

Throw the book at her!!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Hm. Can I ask why this is news?

I read the source... it doesn't say why this is a big deal.
I'd say it's pretty normal to have several accounts, no?
Is it that the accounts may have been compromised?

*I'm not from the U.S. Is it forbidden to have multiple accounts as a U.S. politician? What am I missing here?

Seriously... help, please? What is the issue here?
Your politics are sometimes cryptic to foreigners.
edit on 5-3-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

The Clinton Foundation must be archiving email.

Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

Hm. Can I ask why this is news?

I read the source... it doesn't say why this is a big deal.
I'd say it's pretty normal to have several accounts, no?
Is it that the accounts may have been compromised?

(I'm not from the U.S.... is it forbidden to have multiple accounts as a U.S. politician? What am I missing here?)

Federal law is any email having to do with any government business by a government person whether it is on official or private systems is to be saved and archived.

Law is very specific and unambiguous about not concealing any email corrospondence whatsoever.

After multiple FOIA and Congressional requests and legal requests for issues such as Bengazi it has every appearence of willful concealment.

A felony charge that if convicted will prevent HRC from holding public office.

A very big deal
edit on 5-3-2015 by Phoenix because: sp

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

It's news here. I understand why you may not have heard much about this in another country.
None of this has been previously disclosed by Hillary Clinton. The mere existence of this personal server (kept in her home) and the newly-discovered various email addresses, used as Hillary's sole email source while Secy of State, may be criminal...for a variety of reasons.
I am being cursory here for the sake of brevity, but there is plenty of information on this affair available, should you wish to research it further.
Hope this helps.
-TAT
edit on 5-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: correction

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Thank you!
We don't have a law like that LOL... that's why I didn't get it.

So... this is a good thing then

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I am being cursory here for the sake of brevity...

No problem. Thank you. I'm reading up on it now.

I must say it would have been nice if you had a little more context in the OP for the remainder of this planet... your politics do affect us at some point afterall.
edit on 5-3-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I thought the number #22 might stand for her friends that died suspiciously.

But, it sounds kind of low...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Finally an answer from a true expert.....

Cummings praised the former secretary for her transparency. “As far as I am aware,” Cummings said in a statement, “no other Cabinet secretary in history has ever called for the release of his or her emails — in their entirety and throughout his or her tenure. I commend Secretary Clinton’s decision.”

UNREAL: Dem Rep. Elijah Cummings Praises Hillary Clinton For Her Email Transparency…

BaaHaHaHa

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Cummings is a hoot! Remember him up there giving comfort and cover to his accomplice Lois Lerner?

WASHINGTON – Newly delivered internal IRS e-mails sent and received by former IRS Exempt Organizations Director Lois Lerner and other IRS employees show that House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Minority staff, working for Ranking Member Elijah Cummings, began contacting the IRS in August 2012 about targeted non-profit applicant True the Vote.

oversight.house.gov...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

She's had email for probably nearly 40 years. I've had quite a few email addresses in that time, too...

And is there any indication that she used ANY of these while in the SOS office?
edit on 3/6/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Any time I've been hired by a company that had their own email server, I've used my employer-provided email account for all of my business-related email correspondence.

There's a reason this is required: archival purposes and accountability.

If she intentionally avoided using her employer-provided email account, the only logical reason was so she wouldn't have to worry about someone else seeing her emails.

If she worked for any other company, this would be seen for what it is... a deliberate attempt to maintain secrecy. The politics of it aside, what she did was shady as hell.

Everyone I know in the corporate world maintains a personal account along with their business account but all work-related email goes through the business account. This is especially important when the employee happens to be the Secretary of State, a public figure who is supposed to maintain a certain level of transparency.

Mrs. Clinton is trying to play the ignorance card and I'm not buying it for a second. It's not like she worked at JC Penney and doesn't realize that she's supposed to use her company email account.

All of the folks saying "what's the big deal?" are being naive about the implications or they're giving her a pass because they support her politically.
edit on 3/6/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

And is there any indication that she used ANY of these while in the SOS office?

That's what I'm trying to figure out as well.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: korkythecat

So what??

Why do I feel a suspicion that we are going to be drip fed anti-clinton propoganda.

political agendas are really tedious.

Exposing crooked may be propaganda to you but a crook is a crook and we don't need any more in office. And of course she's a hypocrite:

An official State Department cable from 2011 shows then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s office instructed all State Department employees not to use personal emails for any and all reasons while conducting State Department business citing security concerns.

This came at a time when Mrs. Clinton was exclusively using her own personal email account to conduct all her online correspondence for her post as Secretary of State.

You can read the cable to State Department employees by clicking the link below:

www.state.gov...

In case you missed it, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has come under fire recently upon revelations that during her entire tenure as the Secretary of State for the United States, Mrs. Clinton used a personal email account to conduct all official business.

www.tpnn.com...[/ex
edit on 6-3-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: korkythecat

Because we will be.

I'm furious about the fact that she refused to follow the official regulations, but to try to add to that with this stupid insinuation that she has used alternative emails to be covert, with no evidence whatsoever that those are HER email addresses OR that she used them while in office, is just more made-up crap to put on the pile.

Good luck, GOP! This just shows that they know they're going to lose in 2016 and so they're throwing every suspicion they can at her... Hmmmm... reminds me of what they did to Obama. It worked so well there! Typical GOP nonsense!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join