It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philly Cop Shot in the Head and Killed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: th3dudeabides

This is really an attitude that we need to avoid, it plays right into the us vs them that some want.

Highly critical, sure, but hate just puts you the same level with those you direct it at.

We should not celebrate the death, that is just wrong

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This is the town that dropped C4 bombs from a helicopter on citizens for building code violations, and recently a cop crushed a kids balls on a frisk such that surgery was required.

Let he who is without sin...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: th3dudeabides

Leave 2D world and go to the funeral telling your crap to the people there...no?

You don't know jack about him so please be human.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: th3dudeabides
a reply to: opethPA

i hate cops. so, one less evil murderous sob in the world. good. sucks to be their family though.

The above statement has to be, without a doubt, the single most repulsive, most stupid, most insensative, peice of vomitted verbal diarrhea that has been allowed to be posted on ATS in a long time.
Personally I think this person should recieve a lifetime ban.

(post by riffraff removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Cuervo

Did the cop "advance" on him? Maybe that's why he got shot.

If he did advance on him why is that a valid reason to shoot someone in the head?

According to the police, it's a perfectly valid reason.

ps edit - I want to add that I only said my original comment out of bitterness stemming from one of the many recent shootings of unarmed people by police. Of course I don't gain any pleasure from hearing about potentially good cops getting murdered. It's never a good thing. It was a tasteless reference but I won't take it back. As long as a there are people I pay with taxes that can shoot me for any reason whatsoever, I'm not going to feel all that bad for pointing out their evils.

You have serious problems. There are thousands of law enforcement personnel putting their lives at risk every day. Of course there are bad apples, and of course those stories make the headlines. This was someone's father, son, and husband. I'm glad you felt the right to share your bitterness, I'm sure it's comparable to the grief his family is feeling.

And for you other posters that starred this nonsense I'm really at a loss for words. Humanity truly is in trouble.

CX

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: riffraff

I actually feel quite sorry for people like you, i really do.

It even surpasses the feeling of "Are you so backwards that you can't even drum up an ounce of humanity".....i genuinely have this feeling of sorrow when i read posts like yours.

I pity you, and genuinely wonder what your life must have been like in the past or present.

I hope things improve for you sometime soon, coz with a head full of thoughts like that, you are gonna slip up badly one day.

Not all cops are bad. Yet you'll never see that.

Unfortunate. Maybe even a troll post?

CX.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

i hate cops. so, one less evil murderous sob in the world. good. sucks to be their family though.

It really is a shame that you post on this site. I'm disgusted. Advocating cop killing? I'll stop there as I'm about to get in trouble.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

edit on 6-3-2015 by lambs to lions because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

If you believe in the rule of law, you must also believe in the idea of innocent until proven guilty. I don't like the cops either, but what was this man guilty of? Did it deserve death? Or is it possible, that like our justice system concludes... we should assume he was innocent when given no proof to the contrary?

Finally, you can cheer people dying as much as you want, but ask yourself this. Do you want to live in a world where people are cheering for the torture, harm, and death of yourself, your family, or your friends? If you don't, then the first step is to not do such a thing to others.
edit on 6-3-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
This is the town that dropped C4 bombs from a helicopter on citizens for building code violations, and recently a cop crushed a kids balls on a frisk such that surgery was required.

Let he who is without sin...

Exactly what does MOVE from over two decades ago have to do with anything recent? Both the low life criminals and the cop in this story were not even alive when MOVE happened if I remember right.

The second scenario didn't end up as clear as that but in the end the cop was wrong and hopefully felt the full recourse and judgment passed on them.

It's funny to me that no where in the various approving posts that cowardly cop haters have made on this thread do I see any blame being put on the two thug wastes of flesh that were trying to rob a store. That's because usually the people that support cops being killed are low life or wanna be criminals that have been arrested for things they think shouldn't be illegal like drug use or drinking and driving.

Spewing hate is so easy for cowards. The cops that hate and act on that hate are cowards. The people on this thread advocating for or happy about the killing of this cop are cowards. I hope their is a special place in Hell for the cowardly cops and cowardly people like that .

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
We lost one in Atlanta this week too. May they both RIP.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Yup..Pretty sad story when someone trying to do it right gets killed.

"The commissioner on Thursday night described Wilson - a father of two, ages 9 and 1 - as "one of the best police officers this city has to offer, period."

Wilson and his partner, Officer Damien Stevenson, were part of a group of 22d District officers who volunteered to wear body cameras as part of a pilot program."

On the other side of the spectrum you have these two wastes of resources.

" The 29-year-old suspect was on parole for robbery, Ramsey said, and his younger brother had a record for assault."

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CX
No, I wasn't trolling. Admittedly I was drunk,
But I meant every word of it.
Now that I'm more level headed I will rephrase my points in a way that won't get me censored:
1. There is no need for policemen-just exercise your second amendment right and call AAA if your car breaks down
2. There is no such thing as a good cop- we have no need for them, how can they be good? Is there such thing as good wasps? No the best they can do is not sting you, but I digress.
3. Everyone hates the TSA but at least the TSA only violates our constitution at the airport.
4. We are paying these leeches

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: riffraff

Getting sober sure didn't seem to help you out much.

1. So we are just going to start carrying out our own justice? You think that simply arming the people with no rules is the answer. Yeah, I think I will pass. Only people I know of that think this is a good idea, thug criminals who don't like cops.

2. Wasps eat ticks and feed their young other insects such as houseflies and blowflies. They also pollinate crops such as melons and spinach. (Just because YOU don't think they are useful doesn't mean it's true.)

3. Now you speak for Everyone???? Wow, how high and mighty you are

4. We pay them to risk their lives protecting citizens like me from idiots like you.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Lol.. A thug criminal and an idiot, huh.
Well I'm a registered nurse by profession so next time one saves your life or the life your loved ones, I want you to think of this thug idiot.

PS. It wasn't my idea to arm the people, that was our founding fathers. Different group of "thugs"
edit on 6-3-2015 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

PSS thank you for correcting me about wasps. Now I have a higher opinion of them than cops
edit on 6-3-2015 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: riffraff
a reply to: CX
No, I wasn't trolling. Admittedly I was drunk,
But I meant every word of it.
Now that I'm more level headed I will rephrase my points in a way that won't get me censored:
1. There is no need for policemen-just exercise your second amendment right and call AAA if your car breaks down
2. There is no such thing as a good cop- we have no need for them, how can they be good? Is there such thing as good wasps? No the best they can do is not sting you, but I digress.
3. Everyone hates the TSA but at least the TSA only violates our constitution at the airport.
4. We are paying these leeches

1. As long as their are cowardly criminals or wastes of flesh like the people in the story then I am glad we have Cops. I can only imagine the destruction and chaos that a country without police would fall into if we all just used our second amendment rights. The injustice cop haters feel happens now would magnify by a billion % if the average person was allowed to be judge\jury\executioner.

2. You are welcome to your opinion but most of the time that line of thinking seems to come from someone that has had issues with police in the past.

3. I dont hate the TSA and as a matter of fact I can't recall a single time of all the times I have traveled that any of my rights were violated by them.

4. Eh...Welfare pays for many thugs also. whats your point?

You state you are a registered nurse then you know very well how , like any profession on the face of the planet or in the history of the world, their are good and bad people in those roles.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Oh opps sorry the stabbing happening locally to me

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

No it wasn't me who did it the stabbing happening near where I live

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Double post, please erase.
edit on AM6Sat20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join