It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men are More Narcissistic than Women, Psychologists Say

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
In other recent news: Majority of psychologists have never met a woman before.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Sorry guys, women are far from perfect, but compared to men they seem to have some traits belonging to higher beings (in general !) . Men are not only more narcissistic but are more egocentric, more sex obsessed, have more aggression, are less empathic, have less compassion, have less guild feeling and have probably still other short comings like more psychopathic.
But maybe they have more self confidence and probably because of that more sense of humor :-) .
Read www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Men are not only more narcissistic but are more egocentric, more sex obsessed, have more aggression, are less empathic, have less compassion, have less guild feeling and have probably still other short comings like more psychopathic.

These are traits that evolved to help the human species to survive. The problem is, we don't need these traits as much as we used to, and that's part of the reason we have so much unnecessary violence in modern society.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

Current society/culture/media is trying to convince women that they don't need men. Hell, thanks to stem cell research, there could be a day soon where men simply are not even needed in the equation of procreation.

I wonder what a society of women would be like?
I'm not saying that it would be the perfect utopia but I do think that there would be few if any wars because as a rule life is more precious to women.
I don't think a society of women would put up with the stereotypical welfare mom sitting at home and expecting to collect a check because she has managed to reproduce.
And of course a society of women would be better mannered because we know that if a societal faux pax is made 15 years later it 'will' be brought up during a stimulating debate.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This seems like biased feminist inspired research to me. Women seem much more entitled than men on average, its just more culturally acceptable for a male to exhibit a bigger ego. Thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join