It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you eating vaccinated fish? - beware

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Modern fish farming is highly industrialized and relies heavily upon effective vaccines to minimize losses caused by infectious diseases.

Vaccinated Farmed Fish Have Side Effects
by Catherine J. Frompovich

Be forewarned, please, that this will not be very pleasant reading, especially if readers eat farm-raised fish and, in particular, salmon, a highly-farm-raised fish. “Wild-caught” need not apply. During my years of research, I’ve come across all sorts of information, studies, and papers relating to animal vaccines, but this one sort of “takes the cake,” in my opinion. Farmed fish are vaccinated because, according to the Norwegian School of Veterinary Science (NSVS)

--snip

Now, we get down to what, for me, was the “nitty-gritty” of the fish’s health issues:
1. They were concerned about animal welfare and the “quality of life” for the fish prior to slaughter.
2. That the side-effects from vaccines in fish were still occurring after 12 years of extensive use of vaccines, and people were eating vaccinated fish!
3. They want to find ways to refine present testing to reduce side-effects! So, they realize that side effects still go on after 12 years, and continue to use vaccines. Duh!

- See more at: www.naturalblaze.com...

edit on 5-3-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: converted the subject to english

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

I read your post with interest, and did a little fishing around myself (forgive the pun)

It turns out the biggest worry for human consumption of farmed fish, was the use of antibiotics. Vaccinated fish reduce the need for antibiotic use, and stimulate natural immunological responses.

The result is healthier fish, reduced chemical usage.

source

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I would have been interested in reading more about this topic, except your title was in 'text-ese' or whatever it's called. Would it have really been so difficult to use actual words?

I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm saying it because it immediately gave me a bad impression of your post before I even read it. Just my humble two cents.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MojaveBurning

your title was in 'text-ese'

LOL, but seriously, there are others making much more dangerouse use of the ese's

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The whole article is a thinly veiled attempt to equate vaccinating fish with vaccinating humans in an effort at scare mongering.

The two processes are very different. For one thing, fish are often vaccinated straight up into their abdominal cavity as one method. The only vaccine that uses that method for humans are rabies shots. Fish can also be vaccinated via immersion. The picture in your article shows someone about to deliver an abdominal shot.

You can't draw a clear equivalence between the effects of fish vaccination with human vaccination on that score alone, and then there is the possibility of mistakes during the process.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I'll gladly star and flag every single forum thread you make from here on out...provided....

you stop using bastardized english language like "R U" and "B ware"

I think my greatest fear at this point is that you're intentionally using this drivel like slang in an effort to impress someone, somehow.

Somehow.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides
bastardized english language like "R U" and "B ware"

I fixed it.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

I fixed it.

Star and Flag for you Sir!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I fixed it.

and another - not that I would ever suck up to a higher power....

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

THX = Thank you
IDK = I don’t know
SMH = Shake my head (disapproval/frustration)
BFN = Bye for now

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: korkythecat

I fixed it.

and another - not that I would ever suck up to a higher power....

Pardon me while I star you, Sir !

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
A ridiculous story.

Over the years fish farmers in Norway (and strangly [sic] enough to a very limited extent in other countries) have experienced severe and unacceptable side-effects in vaccinated fish.

[Hmmm! I could have told them to expect that; it’s a no brainer!] [CJF emphasis added]

In other words, there's something strange happening in Norway, but the fish are okay everywhere else. It sounds like it's the fault of the Norwegians, or something endemic to Norway. Obviously, it's not the practice of vaccination itself, or the same effects would be seen in other countries.

Something I find rather interesting, and bordering on empathetic, is the remark on slide 15 that vaccines save fish lives [sounds familiar] from acute death from bacterial infections, but some fish are sentenced to “life-long suffering due to severe pathological lesions in internal organs.” If that happens to fish from vaccines, what, if anything, happens to human vaccinees’ organs?

We know what happens to human vaccinees' organs. We don't have to study fish to figure this out. We have studied millions upon millions of humans.

Interestingly, though, there is a caveat that’s added, “…but anorexia and retarded growth are good indicators.” Anorexia in fish! Retarded growth too! Hmmm. Can autism occur in fish?

Maybe. Maybe not. I'd have to check with a fish psychiatrist. But we know vaccination doesn't cause autism in humans. We learned this by studying humans, instead of fish.

Candidly, the PP presentation reports that the magnitude and significance of fish disease cases are unknown and “certainly underreported” [probably just like human vaccine damage]

Due to the nature of VAERS and the financial incentives offered by the VICP, human vaccine damage is almost certainly overreported, at least in the US. Perhaps it is underreported in Norway. Personally, I doubt it.

Is this an example of testing where results obtained in experiments are far from what happens in real life? [Again, human vaccine tests are fudged; we know that from some whistleblowers [6] and a federal court case [5].]

The "whistleblower," in this case, was a researcher who disagreed with his co-authors about a study protocol. He spoke with an anti-vaxer, who then published a paper that was retracted for statistical errors and undeclared conflict of interests. The same "whistleblower" later went on record to confirm that he does not oppose vaccination, even for the group he (unlike his co-authors) considers at-risk for autism. As for the Federal court case, it hasn't been decided yet, so the author is only referring to allegations. It's like saying "we know so-and-so committed murder, because he is on trial for it."

It would seem that the NSVS scientists have more concern about fish than the U.S. FDA has about vaccines harming children. With all the complaints about the HPV vaccines causing harms, even deaths, to teenage girls, the FDA apparently is not asking any questions!

The CDC analyzed adverse reaction reports from VAERS, VSD, and several European countries, and published them in MMWR last August. It found no link to significant harm or death. Post-licensure surveillance continues, and continues to find no convincing evidence that the HPV vaccine causes serious side effects.

Vaccines are BIG business for both humans and animals, too. Here are just a few animal vaccination schedules:

Posting a schedule doesn't prove vaccination is a "BIG" business. Show us how much of profit is actually derived from vaccination, compared to how much profit they get from their other activities.

There are lots of good arguments for sustainable, humane farming. Mixing those arguments with tired anti-vaxer lies and loaded rhetorical questions does not help the humane farming cause.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I try not to eat farmed fish if I can help it. Certain fish cannot be farmed profitably.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So is the OP saying that I do not need to get anymore shots? I just eat vaccinated fish? WOOT!!!

top topics

join