It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth In Media: The Origin of ISIS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

edit on 18/7/16 by JAK because: Post Deleted. T&C violation.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'm a long-time member (2002) who has only recently come back. I had heard of and read some of Mr. Swann's work and admire his writing. However, it appears that the links to his articles linked from ATS are defunct. I hope to have access to them soon, because journalism is one of my favorite interests. If anyone here can tell me how to access his works, please let me know; I'm looking forward to putting in my two cents' worth!

(post by camike removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think ISIS was made by Jesuit, US was one part of it.
Chinese belt and road initiative is based on Jesuit colonization group sustained by Japanese ODA.
And they still do imperialism even in 21st century.

Here is the exact myth which brainwash ISIS terrorists.
en.wikipedia.org...
>
Isis was a major goddess in ancient Egyptian religion whose worship spread throughout the Greco-Roman world

ISIS terrorists are from all over the world. The famous example is from Uighur, which is criticized as human experiment
by smart city and AI. AI community made a "gamification world" based on high performance computer and quantum computer to brainwash ISIS terrorists in Uighur. It is originally from Manhattan project held by Los Alamos, which made the atomic bomb on Nagasaki/ Hiroshima. Uighur was taken advantage of such nuclear experiment, and high performance computer is owned by IBM/ Huawei according to a certain rumor. That is the exact reason why Huawei is excluded recently. Such big companies are cooperated through Chinese one belt one way which is originated in colonization christianity since Magellan and Columbus. Uighur and Shenzhen are the two biggest their base, there was more than million people arrested in Shenzhen in this 3 years.

They frequently use startups to educate terrorists. Sadly, universities educated young people into terrorists just as "innovation" (the real meaning of it is "communism revolution" and war). Universities are almost all from colonization christianity. Yale was connected to drug trade, Cambridge was earned by slave trade. Who made atomic bomb? - Scientists!

They are still in a religious/ academic disputes phase including war, rather than law. All neocon companies are based on Christian encomiendas, which is exact the same as plantation, concentration camp in Soviet and Nazi. It is one forms of private army of Roman empire. Please read Nuremberg tribunals, you can find many Nazi (which was funded by Vatican) regime crimes such as medical homicide, gang stalkings, conspiracy.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthInMedia

Trump says Obama created ISIS, therefore our country is responsible for killing millions of people in Syria and Iraq. how many other terrorist groups have been created by other presidents we do not know!

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join