It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth In Media: The Origin of ISIS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

No worries, we both were unaware. I love Ben's work and can understand why he's on RT to a point, but it's RT... I like some things RT puts puts because it's so anti western establishment & they will air dirty laundry most western MSM ignore, but Russian propaganda is still propaganda.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

When it comes to these big banks I wouldn't trust em. In recent news they've been busted funneling money for terrorists, cartel members, and more. Never mind the Wall Street schemes they create against the American people. I've stories of them funding both sides of the war as well, namely Hitler. I haven't looked too deep into it but I'm sure there are members here who have.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta told USA Today that in order to defeat ISIS, he believes the United States is looking at “a 30-year-war.”

Isn't this key?

I don't want to beat a dead horse but....

Military Industrial Complex

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
30 years war?

This statement tells me that Panetta is an establishment puppet who wants a 30 years war

BTW This is no longer merely the military industrial complex now it’s the

Homeland security industrial complex...It's worth billions

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: jrod

When it comes to these big banks I wouldn't trust em. In recent news they've been busted funneling money for terrorists, cartel members, and more. Never mind the Wall Street schemes they create against the American people. I've stories of them funding both sides of the war as well, namely Hitler. I haven't looked too deep into it but I'm sure there are members here who have.

Star. None Dare Call It Conspiracy and The Creature From Jekyll Island are two books that forever changed my understanding of global economics. The latter should be required reading for anyone who claims to understand the issue.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

I'd like to add a interesting read by Rolling Stone.

Everything Is Rigged: The Biggest Price-Fixing Scandal Ever

www.rollingstone.com...

Conspiracy theorists of the world, believers in the hidden hands of the Rothschilds and the Masons and the Illuminati, we skeptics owe you an apology. You were right. The players may be a little different, but your basic premise is correct: The world is a rigged game. We found this out in recent months, when a series of related corruption stories spilled out of the financial sector, suggesting the world's largest banks may be fixing the prices of, well, just about everything.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Here is another article written in 2007 by perhaps Amercias greatest journalist Seymor Hersh

The Redirection

A STRATEGIC SHIFT In the past few months, as the situation in Iraq has deteriorated, the Bush Administration, in both its public diplomacy and its covert operations, has significantly shifted its Middle East strategy. The “redirection,” as some inside the White House have called the new strategy, has brought the United States closer to an open confrontation with Iran and, in parts of the region, propelled it into a widening sectarian conflict between Shiite and Sunni Muslims. To undermine Iran, which is predominantly Shiite, the Bush Administration has decided, in effect, to reconfigure its priorities in the Middle East. In Lebanon, the Administration has coöperated with Saudi Arabia’s government, which is Sunni, in clandestine operations that are intended to weaken Hezbollah, the Shiite organization that is backed by Iran. The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. A by-product of these activities has been the bolstering of Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda.
www.newyorker.com...

www.activistpost.com...
And because the conspiracy was exposed during the administration of US President George W. Bush, attempts by the establishment to compartmentalize current, and increasingly more obvious support by the US of Al Qaeda and the so-called "Islamic State" by characterizing it as a misstep or even "treason" by the administration of US President Barack Obama, is merely a political ploy. It is clear that instead, the policy and its execution across two supposedly diametrically opposed political parties, is an example of "continuity of agenda."

And while the political "right" in the United States in particular feigns outrage and suspicion over the Obama administration's ties and support for sectarian extremist organizations, including the Muslim Brotherhood and factions with direct ties to Al Qaeda, it was exposed in Hersh's 2007 article that the Bush administration had in fact initiated this support. Obama keeping the Oval Office's chair warm while this policy continues.

It’s unclear what Obama is doing. Since he has on occasion done anomalous acts that seem to not abide by this sinister agenda totally such as his eventual refusal to bomb Syria and get involved with the neocon/zionist agenda in their war against Syria.

Obama then seems to be in another power group but the question is which one?

There is the traditional globalist camp of the CFR, Trilateral commission and the Bildergerger group and then there is the neocon zionist faction that ruled George Bush...

If Obama isn't with any of these two then whats up?

Is there another faction here we don't know about?

I just cant believe Obama and Valerie Jarrett are doing things without the back of some power group.
edit on 6-3-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
...more

Perhaps throughout Hersh's 9-page report, the most sobering warning came from a former CIA agent in Lebanon. Hersh's report would state: Robert Baer, a former longtime C.I.A. agent in Lebanon, has been a severe critic of Hezbollah and has warned of its links to Iranian-sponsored terrorism. But now, he told me, “we’ve got Sunni Arabs preparing for cataclysmic conflict, and we will need somebody to protect the Christians in Lebanon. It used to be the French and the United States who would do it, and now it’s going to be Nasrallah and the Shiites. And this is precisely what is now unfolding all across the Middle East and North Africa. A cataclysmic conflict driven by sectarian extremists waging war on minority groups across the region, with only Iran, Syria, and Hezbollah left to defend them - and with the United States and its allies doing everything imaginable to stop them from doing so.
www.activistpost.com...

So we see now Iran, Syria and the Shias taking on ISIS

The US boogymen, Iran and Hezbullah and Syria are saving the day and fighting ISIS

So is the plot also to just start a sunni shia civil war?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yup, Taibbi really started ripping the lid off that rabbit hole for a minute...I wonder if he got suppressed thereafter or just couldn't cope with his investigation's implications and went back to blue pill-ville.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

Before the Jekyl Island meeting there was Nathan Rothschild and the Battle of Waterloo .

...Word began to sweep through the Stock Exchange: "Rothschild knows." "Rothschild knows." "Wellington has lost at Waterloo."

The selling turned into a panic as people rushed to unload their 'worthless' consuls or paper money for gold and silver in the hope of retaining at least part of their wealth. Consuls continued their nosedive towards oblivion. After several hours of feverish trading the consul lay in ruins. It was selling for about five cents on the dollar.

Nathan Rothschild, emotionless as ever, still leaned against his pillar. He continued to give subtle signals. But these signals were different. They were so bubtly different that only the highly trained Rothschild agents could detect the change. On the cue from their boss, dozens of Rothschild agents made their way to the order desks around the Exchange and bought every consul in sight for just a 'song'!

A short time later the 'official' news arrived in the British capital. England was now the master of the European scene.

Within seconds the consul skyrocketed to above its original value. As the significance of the British victory began to sink into the public consciousness, the value of consuls rose even higher.

Napoleon had 'met his Waterloo.'

Overnight, his already vast fortune was multiplied twenty times over.

edit on 8-3-2015 by jrod because: ---

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
This article just out, back's up the notion that the origins of ISIS come from the US but goes further in saying US and Israel are one and the same, and Iraq has arrested ISIS's US, Israeli and Arab military advisors in Mosul. Information clearing house is a reputable source accepted by my university back in the day. www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Wrong thread
edit on 21-3-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
We rarely have the opportunity to consider journalistic statements retrospectively.
This one, issued over 6 months ago, takes a whole new meaning in regard of the latest developments of our actuality.
Congratulations Mr Swann.

Here is an interview of Vladimir Putin sharing his thoughts on ISIS :

And an extended version of Mr Swann statement at the time :

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
everything IS fixed.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthInMedia

Thanks Ben I must say between your analysis and Storm Clouds Gathering along with the Hilary videos. it is fact that they have been put in place and are products of "the state" great work and people like you matter!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Wahhabism gave birth to ISIS and the USA and Saudi Arabia are its foster parents.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
maybe the U.S. should disband the CIA… THEY CAN'T SEEM TO DO ANYTHING RIGHT

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
He is right and perhaps this war on terror is a huge fraud on everyone.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join