It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist good,Muslim bad.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: real_one

I've wanted to author a thread about the history of Zionism

I think you should, with a full force.

Nice to see you again here, my brother.

I second that, sounds very interesting!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Do people make these threads out of boredom?

Hatred is everywhere.
If your an American, they only tolerate Aussies and Canadians.

Everyone hates on everyone, the internet is like a childs playground where anyone screams and vilifies anyone that is different from them.

Those that yell the loudest against the jews are about justifying their religious tribal affiliations. about their own faith decisions, same as those that yell at muslims or christians.
Truth be told, everyones affronts against another faith are longer than their own arms. Unplug the fingers from your ears as you shout and look at the hate tattooed on your flesh.

Ugh why do I bother.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Do people make these threads out of boredom?

Hatred is everywhere.
If your an American, they only tolerate Aussies and Canadians.

It's not hate, it rising awareness about Israel practices.
You still view this as hate since you find more confortable to shout after 'antisemitism' than to have a constructive debate about Israel practices.
You can add Belgians to the list.

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Everyone hates on everyone, the internet is like a childs playground where anyone screams and vilifies anyone that is different from them.

Those that yell the loudest against the jews are about justifying their religious tribal affiliations. about their own faith decisions, same as those that yell at muslims or christians.
Truth be told, everyones affronts against another faith are longer than their own arms. Unplug the fingers from your ears as you shout and look at the hate tattooed on your flesh.

Ugh why do I bother.

Why is it so important for a Jew to enforce that he is not a Goyim ?
What is that suppose to bring him ?
Doesn't he do that in the name of religion ?

If you - or any other reader - happen to have to deal with the situation, please consider the vertues of this Israeli article :

Israel is tearing Jewish communities apart

Diaspora Jews want to have it both ways: keep our ties with Israel without being held accountable for its policies.

When it comes to Israel, Diaspora Jews have to tread a difficult path. On the one hand, we are largely expected to support the world’s only Jewish state. Having our own state is something to be proud of, and it provides our people with an important voice in international affairs. On the other hand, Diaspora Jews find themselves wanting to speak up when Israel acts in ways they find morally questionable.

It used to be that Diaspora Jews were expected to support Israel. There were the occasional critical voices that emphasized the cultural and ethical values of living in the Diaspora as opposed to having control over the apparatuses of violence and oppression that comes with nation-statehood, and there have always been Jewish critics of Zionism. Yet, in the last 20 to 30 years, something more dramatic has taken place that has built on a combination of historical debate and more recent Israeli policy.

Shalom

edit on 6-3-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Added text

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Hi TUBJ
read my post properly, you would note that I support no ones racist and bigoted nonsense, including Israel.

Please don't make me list the disgusting actions of everyone since the beginning of year dot to show its a tribal human issue.
Israel is not immune, Indonesia is not immune, Australia is not immune, Belgium and New Zealand, nor Britain or Spain are. No one is. Religions are worse than nationality for their genocides and/or mind enslavements to gather the collectives to their tribal cause under the guise of a spiritual rescue from death.

The sooner more of us disconnect from the false sense of belonging nationalism, corporate enslavements and religion that create the multitude of issues each brings up in terms of power controls, the sooner humans many actually have a chance to blossom and not rot.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

OK. Now I can also agree with you.
It's not a personal question of specific Israel bashing, it's a worldwide problem of simple tribalism.
The Belgians have to deal with these problems internally as well because of the tensions between the various languages in use here.
Modern Belgium separated from the Netherlands because the Dutch were mostly protestant and the Belgians catholics.
The first historical account of the Belgians as a specific tribe goes back to account of the Gallic Wars of Julius Cesar. We are listed in the section genocide about the fate of the Eburones.
Because yes, even if there were Belgians at the time, they were already divided among tribes ... likes the Jews.

The problem even gets worse when you happen to mix both these religious endoctrination and that nationalistic/regionalistic feeling.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join