It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist good,Muslim bad.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
And so, the agenda speaks for itself, the chosen ones shall not be criticised. Insult Islam with gusto but point out the ills of Zionism and posts magically disappear. The poison seeps everywhere.

"The Jewish Internet Defense Force (JIDF) is in the process of ensuring “Anti-Semitism” doesn’t exist on the Internet. Or any material critical of Israel, for that matter. The JIDF is attempting to shut down Palestinian advocacy groups on social networking websites such as Facebook and Twitter. They are also flagging individual Youtube accounts for various offenses such as “uploading hateful videos” or targeting users who have “hateful videos” listed as their favorites. “Hateful videos” are those which depict last year’s assault on Gaza. The JIDF inundates the administrators of these websites with abuse reports and terms of service violations so that the accounts are shut down and videos removed. However, little to nothing is done when people post such incendiary comments such as “Nuke Mecca with pork grease” on popular message boards."

theuglytruth.wordpress.com...

Am I banned now?
edit on 5-3-2015 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Mar 5 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS ADDED, instead of bold

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

Fantastic post!

Many, many of my friends growing from HS are jewish. I love them. Pure and simple.

But, just because I love them does not mean I have to love Israel as a state and their angles in using victimization as an effort to keep the spotlight off of the country and their activities as a nation.

The idea that they are working social media to further this goal is positively horrendous.

Unfiltered information is a necessity to life. The very fact that they are looking to circumvent this is positively unspeakable.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy
"The Jewish Internet Defense Force (JIDF) is in the process of ensuring “Anti-Semitism” doesn’t exist on the Internet.

Well, they're not doing a very good job. I've heard lots of people make the claim that it's not acceptable to say anything negative about this group or that group, but I don't see the evidence. I think it's a victim position, myself. There is no shortage of people criticizing other groups.

What's the goal of this criticism, I don't know. People seem to be chomping at the bit to ridicule others... I don't get it. But if it's what floats your boat, you're free to do it, within the T&Cs, of course.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Free palestine!
For real i never understood why they want their own country in the middle of some freakin desert, they already have hollywood, just change it's name, call it Hollisrael or something.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Should probably be called The Zionist Internet Defense Force...

It's just another way to stop criticism of this group and scream anti-Semite because they've put Jew in the title...

I'm willing to bet, most Jews, will have little precious time to sit around trolling Israeli criticism.

Zionists, hell yeah, they're in abundance...
& not limited to the Jewish community in the slightest.

I know one of their favourite hangout spots is in the the comments section of Jerusalem Post...

They hate Muslims to death... Mostly...

But not nearly as much as they hate Arabs...

It's quite comical if you have thick skin.
edit on 5-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Anti-Semitism is not as such the controversy, but the narrow interpretation of what the "Semitism" should entail...

However, as "semi" means "half", I guess, "semi-tism" means "wanting for half-thingy" and thus "anti-semi-tism" would be a reaction against anything "half-thingy". i.e. wanting for all of it, or none at all.

As Queen (the band) said it "I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now"

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

The Judeo-christian rules the world. And people be like "Islam here to dominate".

People are programmed magnificently and efficiently. Thanks to media and political manipulation.
edit on 5-3-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Because some would seek to align anti Zionism with anti Jew and thus elicit the sympathy vote. And the collective blame/guilt vote.
If you dislike current Israeli politics, you are a no better than a Nazi.
If you criticise Islamic intolerance you are no better than a Nazi.
If you are middle of the road you are at fault precisely because you don't suffer under a flag of convenience.
It's all BS.
Back on topic, what was that quote from Voltaire again?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

There is good and bad in everyone...

No doubt.

There is plenty of bad Muslims.

There is probably plenty of good Zionists...

But it's fair to say that a majority of them are hate filled...

Whether flooding the Internet from thousands of miles away from Israel just to denigrate Palestinians...

To the Majority of people in Israel who accept IDF conscription and oppress Palestinians by doing so.

Only a minority accept the jail time for refusing conscription.

Which speaks volumes for those who would say "it's only a minority though"...

That works for all groups...

The exception to the rule is Zionism.
Modern day Zionism that is.

Don't take my word for it though...

Research the works of Breaking The Silence (former IDF)...
Or research the works of True Torah Jews (anti-Israeli Jews)...

I'm sure you pro-Israelis would be quite happy to research former Hamas officials coming out...

So there is a little challenge to your objectivity above.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

We may not agree all the time Fermy, but you summed it up well there.

There is, despite the notion to the antithetical, a very fine limit to freedom of speech.

Not sure of Voltaire's quote...

Is it the "who rules over you" quote... By any chance...

edit on 5-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Yes. Those whose actions cannot be questioned.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I would like to change the title of the post to "Labels Are Bad". It all boils down to we are human beings doing the best we can. Sometimes our geography causes us to have a slanted view of the world, but we should all love and help each other as we are able. '

Love each other and save our wrath for the Governments and political movements of the world. People aren't the problem.
edit on 2015/3/5 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Is it the "who rules over you" quote... By any chance...

“To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?”

www.barrypopik.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
There is a serious disconnect here. Just because one doesn't fall into step with the Knesset doesn't make one anti-Semitic. Which I have been accused of. Just because I don't subscribe to an apartheid government does not mean that I automatically stand with Hamas. They are no better. Picking a "side" in this is futile as the methods used by both are incongruous to any stability in the region.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Maybe we need a Palestinian Internet Defence Force to flood message boards as well...

To counter things like this...

I'm sure we could find loads of Jews who would be outraged by this.

Not so many Zionists though.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Maybe we need a Palestinian Internet Defence Force to flood message boards as well...

To counter things like this...

I'm sure we could find loads of Jews who would be outraged by this.

Not so many Zionists though.

Yes, we could. Jews Against Zionism. How about something closer to home? Machsom Watch. Look into that one. It's not the people that are the problem. It's the frickin gov'ts.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Thanks I'll look into that.

I wasn't being sarcastic either, I truly believe a great many Jews would be sickened with such vitriol.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I've wanted to author a thread about the history of Zionism and the many ripples it has caused, but due to the complexity of the situation I know better...as you pointed out the hypocrisy is blatant. What really bugs me is that pointing out factual discrepancies is considered anti-semitic or (******) denial, simply for asking valid questions based on tangible evidence.

It certainly leaves one to wonder, why is it illegal to mention some of these things in certain countries? Could it be that they don't want their house of cards to come tumbling down?

Good luck with this thread but I fear the 404 is coming

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

If you happen to come accross one of these JIDF guys, please mention them those threads :

Religious consequences of Israel jewish state proposal

Why is Charlie Hebdo OK, but not Dieudonné ?

Jewish journalist gets hate on videotape as he strolls streets of Paris

They need to pay a visit to this bloke as well :

Neighbor from h*ll puts up Swastika display; Claims it's 'Art'

edit on 5-3-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Added picture

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

I've wanted to author a thread about the history of Zionism

I think you should, with a full force.

Nice to see you again here, my brother.

top topics

<<   2 >>