It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Demands To Know Who Left Fish Sandwich To Rot On House Floor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

This is satire from The Onion.

There's always that one kid ruining the fun for those of us that know

Next you're going to tell us Santa isn't real either.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It's amazing how often content from "The Onion " gets circulated as truth. I suppose to the uninitiated, The Onion does a bang-up job of making their content look like any other MSM outlet.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: SubTruth

I considered letting it slide for a while, then noticed another member tipped it off.

This could have been a real head shaker.

You should have let it slide.....Like I said before I love irony and this time I have fallen in. I am laughing at myself.
edit on 5-3-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I blame Pelosi....just cause.

She always looks a bit fishy.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

We shouldn't laugh at someone that may be patient zero of "projectile odor".

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Honestly,though,the area can't smell very good with all of those old frts dozing in there.

Imagine walking into the bathroom after grampa "does his business" x 435.

Maybe the U.N. needs to step in-because (correct me if I'm wrong) I believe that the use of biological weapons was banned.
edit on 5-3-2015 by FalcoFan because: math error

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
This ludicrous. It's as ridiculous as Hillary Clintons email scandal.

Keeping public records sent and received by the State Department secret is absolutely a problem. I don't know if you are kidding or just being a partisan tool.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
A classic and unforgettable speech, which, without doubt, wil go down in house history, along with the famous,

FISH SANDWICH ADDRESS of 1863.

Four score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth on this continent a FISH SANDWICH conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all FISH SANDWICHES are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that FISH SANDWICH, or any FISH SANDWICH so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure.

We are met on a great FISH SANDWICH of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that FISH SANDWICH, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that FISH SANDWICH might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow this FISH SANDWICH. The FISH SANDWICHES, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the FISH SANDWICHES, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these dead FISH SANDWICHES we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these FISH SANDWICHES not have died in vain—that this FISH SANDWICH, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the FISH SANDWICHES, by the FISH SANDWICHES, for the FISH SANDWICHES, shall not perish from the earth.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I prophesy that the UFSE (Unknown Fish Sandwich Eater) wilt reveal themselves in the Year of Our Lord 2017, after the Federal Election hath produced a fresh new POTUS.

Then, and only then, will it be learned WHY the partially eaten sandwich was intentionally left on the floor. The ramifications of that awful act will ring through the Halls of Power over the centuries.

Beware the UFSE.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
We've known something stinks in Congress for sometime now.That being..The Congress.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
They left it there hoping it turns into bacteria so they can claim it belongs to ISIS, that they're using chemical weapons and then invade Iran...

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Debbie downer for sure.

Let us just revel in our ignorance wont ya?

sheesh!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

Or, maybe a new method for culturing vaccines, creating antibodies to fight deadly stupidity.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Given the chance, I would leave them with something worse.

👣

edit on 926ThursdayuAmerica/ChicagoMaruThursdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think there are a lot of rotten fish in that house. One small fish sandwich isn't going to make a difference in the stench.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
i am surprised no one advocated CCTV in the chamber so the identity of the miscreants would be revealed

although in the spirit of this thread - here is the identity of the miscreants in the chamber list
edit on 5-3-2015 by ignorant_ape because: stupid bb code

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join