It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un orders preparations for U.S. war.....again.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Wow I wish little Kim would invade us with those troops in that picture. There's just something eerily attractive about a woman carrying an underfolder AK

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hogstooth
a reply to: eisegesis

Wow I wish little Kim would invade us with those troops in that picture. There's just something eerily attractive about a woman carrying an underfolder AK
Yeah real hot, until the business end is pointed at your boys and you make the chilling realization that decades of propaganda have made you less than human in the eyes of the North Koreans.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexkelsey92
What does the idiot really thing he is going to do against the US, at what point does he or his generals think they have the power to overthrow a country like the US. It blows my mind the stupidity

It should be noted that pretty much everything NK does is for internal propaganda.

They don't have the Internet, they don't have free press (or any press), the people just have what the "government" rants in their face day-in and day-out.

This is all about giving the people the impression that their government is somehow powerful on the world stage, when in reality NK is nothing more than an occasional irritant.

Many of the people there have absolutely no clue about the outside world, they truly believe that they are the most successful country, the most powerful, the most advanced... It's easy to make people think the strangest things when a public lives in such a closely protected bubble of ignorance.

The only time they seem to do anything actually intended for the outside is when they need to get the world back to offer the regime some treats to shut them up. If Kimmy runs out of Champaign he'll threaten to run another Nuclear test, then agree to talks - which always seem to rely on a nice shipment of things he can't get from anyone else.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Uh oh. I think we need to call them to the nuclear peace talks table and negotiate. That missile has an incredible range! 0.o

All joking aside, they are actually capable of causing a massive amount of damage to the entire US, or Europe, or anywhere they wish.

You can track their satellite that orbits above your heads several times a day right here :

www.n2yo.com...

If, for example, said satellite or any other they launch carried a warhead - then detonating it over the centre of the US for instance would cause a massive HEMP which would disable all electricity (and therefore sanitation, transport, water, etc) for months or even years. It would be like Katrina over the entire country.

It's actually a lot easier than a traditional attack as you don't have to worry about developing a re-entry and warhead deployment system which is the hardest part of delivery, yet really it is far more devastating.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

True however in this case I think Kim might be in over his head. He does not have the same control over the various parts of the government like his father did. Considering he was purging people that were loyal to his father it has not exactly endeared him to the military either.

There was an incident in Pyongyang around Dec of last year where the Capital was locked down and we had reports of a firefight (This is not related to the "he was removed from power when we did not see him for 30 days" topic).

We also have the mysterious incident where a female police officer was given the nations highest award by Kim himself over her actions. Speculation there is she managed to thwart some direct threat to Kim.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is all just a show, while in hte background North Korea is funding schools and making deals with China, with the future and the north korean children on their minds. The war games, the military drills, the condemnations of the US, are all a game to distract the common person from learning the truth: North Korea is long-term, and its children will outsmart your own.

I hope. Gotta be optimistic, me. I hate seeing images ofKim Jong Un. I have flashbacks of similar comic images of Saddam Hussein. They were all funny, mostly, until shock and awe and the realities of war.

I'd rather see them try to fund schools and outsmart us AND FAIL than to just have one last hurrah in a glory of explosions and bloody messes.
edit on 5-3-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

I'd ask several of these ladies out on dinner dates any day of the week.

Someone tell this kid to keep his army out of NYC. We've got enough traffic as it is.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718

originally posted by: eisegesis

I'd ask several of these ladies out on dinner dates any day of the week.

Someone tell this kid to keep his army out of NYC. We've got enough traffic as it is.

All you would have to do is promise them food in exchange for their weapons. That and chocolate.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

That's what I was thinking I was planning on giving them some of the Great Western Spear they've all heard rumors about.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: noeltrotsky

That's what I was thinking I was planning on giving them some of the Great Western Spear they've all heard rumors about.

wait you mean five dolla me luv yu long tyme?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The guy seriously has no sense of humour I think all the world leaders need to chip in & get the guy a hooker & some Monty Python movies remind anyone of Napoleon ?!! But seriously while we are all watching this guys dumbass antics what don't powers that be want us seeing?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
NK's marching to boogie music.

Better than marchie music.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Nobody takes lil' kim seriously, nobody. That makes him dangerous. He has the upper hand, as nobody would believe it if he really was at the doorstep of the Whitehouse with his million man army.

He would conquer Seoul long before the rest of the world got done laughing his threats away.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeyy
Nobody takes lil' kim seriously, nobody. That makes him dangerous. He has the upper hand, as nobody would believe it if he really was at the doorstep of the Whitehouse with his million man army.

He would conquer Seoul long before the rest of the world got done laughing his threats away.

Not really. it takes time to organize that army. they aint just able to go in 30 secs. he and others may think he has the upper hand but its a illusion.

First obstacle after organization is the DMZ zone. CRossing it will give it away and you will incur some serious losses. the second is the massive artillary and rocket barrages that will be incoming.

Its not a walk in the park.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeyy

USA and South Korea likely have a dozen satellites focused on every inch of the DMZ and surrounding areas.

If they started to mass troops for a assault we would know.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join