It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political correctness - the biggest danger to humanity

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach
a reply to: crazyewok
Well if there were Muslim peado rape gangs targeting white kids over here they would have all been in body bags long ago and rightly so.

Barring the I love fox news and rar rar israel crap I do kinda agree with the OP.

Over political correctness is harmfull and leads to things like you describe.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Why do I get blasted cuz I hit on ATS women its only natural

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
I agree with you on that.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19081553]grainofsand[/post
Ha ha....

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

If you think the picture is of the thread starter then you deserve what you get.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This was a creation of some social engineering program, for what purpose, it escapes me, save perhaps to provide more seperation and contention amongst the Proles? What say you my dear Sisters & Brothers?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

BRAVO KITTY!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

well because she dont live in dc or even america she lives in uk and they dont have ghettos like dc has

(post by Astyanax removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Culture is something that not many understand, probably out of choice. Islam has a strong culture, and it has the capability to grow, especially where there are cultural vacuums. People should be allowed to defend their culture, including whites - Democrats, Atheists, Republicans, Christians...

A lot of Islamic culture in the middle-east is backwards in the way it treats women, for example. Is there a risk of Islamic policies coming to Europe? I'm not so sure, but maybe.

One thing is for sure, it shouldn't be taboo to discuss something that is important.
edit on 06amFri, 06 Mar 2015 01:20:18 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: kayleighkitty
Fox news are my favourite news programme!
They say it as it is!

No sugar coating!

You're joking right? Please tell me you are joking. I mean I was trying to take you seriously, but this statement makes it look like you are trolling.

She's just a fan girl...
edit on 06amFri, 06 Mar 2015 01:18:15 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 06amFri, 06 Mar 2015 01:19:03 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 06amFri, 06 Mar 2015 01:19:32 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

And? Is she not allowed to protest ghettos in other countries? She's certainly doing it for France since her complaints aren't just about UK ghettos doing this.

(post by kayleighkitty removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Europe is about 6-7% Muslim...

So no it's not growing massively at all.

What? The static percentage doesn't indicate growth...

You have absolutely no proof that Iran sponsors terrorism, whatsoever...

That is an accusation that many make with out anything to back it up.

WHAT!?!?
I mean, let me help you: The Wiki Hath Said: Iran Doeth Sponsor Terrorism!

Iran *does* sponsor terrorists.
So does Israel, and the United States funds terrorists by proxy though its support of other nations that fund terrorism, but saying Iran doesn't sponsor terrorism is silly

edit on 6-3-2015 by StalkerSolent because: Link

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: StalkerSolent

Is "growth" the same as "growing massively"?

No.

Thanks for the Ziopedia link...

But it also said "accused by the U.S"...

I didn't actually see a tangible proof, nor an admission of guilt.

So I stand by both of the comments you quoted.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Is "growth" the same as "growing massively"?

No.

But you didn't actually address the growth at all. You addressed a static percentage.

Thanks for the Ziopedia link...
But it also said "accused by the U.S"...
I didn't actually see a tangible proof, nor an admission of guilt.
So I stand by both of the comments you quoted.

How about this?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I did address the growth when I categorically stated "not growing massively", as was the OP's assertion.

You may think Hezbollah are terrorists...
They are in actual fact just a political party with seats in government, with their own paramilitary wing...
Which was created after Israel invaded Lebanon...

So while they may be described as terrorists by some... Some who need not be named, whose word cannot be trusted in the slightest...
They are just freedom fighters.

So again, I stand by both points.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Political correctness - the biggest danger to humanity

I've always thought abject stupidity is the biggest danger to humanity. Political correctness is one of many subsets of the bigger 'abject stupidity' umbrella. Hate is another. So is racism. Religious indoctrination. Political indoctrination. etc All roads lead back to abject stupidity, IMHO.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 3/6/2015 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I did address the growth when I categorically stated "not growing massively", as was the OP's assertion.

But you can't do that by citing static percentages. You need to do it by citing growth percentages (e.g. Islam is growing by 3% a year, not Islam is only 6% of the European population.)

You may think Hezbollah are terrorists...
They are in actual fact just a political party with seats in government, with their own paramilitary wing...
Which was created after Israel invaded Lebanon...
So while they may be described as terrorists by some... Some who need not be named, whose word cannot be trusted in the slightest...
They are just freedom fighters.

According to this idea, there are no terrorists, merely freedom fighters. I understand the whole "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" thing, but your approach can be taken by anyone, which means that there is no such thing as a terrorist.

Personally, I don't think there is necessarily a dichotomy. People can use terror tactics to fight for "freedom." Doesn't mean they aren't using terror tactics. But that all depends on how you define "terrorist." If by "terrorist" we mean "a non-state organization that strikes non-military targets to achieve political ends through use of terror" then I feel comfortable in saying Hezbollah fits neatly into the mix.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join