It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What secrets still lurk at Area 51?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gfad

How exactly has Swiss Mountain Bat "corroborated" anything? Remember, this is a person who thought "fast mover" was a project.

If you go through the history of non-Janet aircraft documented at Groom Lake by base watchers, it comes down to the F-117, SU-27, the Lockheed P-12, and Hanscom's airborne seeker (N105TB). Also the base choppers (with tail numbers) and the base F-16s (no tail numbers).

As I have pointed out many times, the TTR is substantially easier to view. Yet no base watcher ever documented a new aircraft design at the TTR. Recall the USAF even told the world that they were standing up a new UAS squadron, and nobody got a photo.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

I have a lot of doubts about the swiss mountain bat sighting too, and you're right it's an uncorroborated one-off. Impossible to discount or confirm.

The lack of sightings, even when we know the base is (very) active, and still growing, just goes to show how the remoteness of the base is still protection enough, even with the existance of the base well known.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I have a photo regarding Are 51 i will post shortly. Looking forward to your responses.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'd love to know

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Really love to know.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gfad

Stealing White Sides and Freedom Ridge made spotting the base quite a trek. Tikaboo is a drive and a hike, and the viewing distance doubled.

When Glen Campbell was on Freedom Ridge, he stopped base testing. Back then, the radios were in the clear.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Have you ever been to freedom ridge gariac? Just curious

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: B2StealthBomber

No. Freedom Ridge was stolen before I got around to "probing" the base. I have been to Roadblock Canyon.

I haven't bothered to climb Hawkeye Hill in a while. But when on the hill, you could see some old border markers that are now incorrect. That is, the markers are inside the restricted area.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

It's not a decoy, it was completely unknown until Lazar exposed it. Although I don't believe his claims it is impressive that he knew about it before anyone else.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Thomasz

Lazar was not the first to know about Area 51. It was disclosed to the public since its construction beginning with press releases of the "watertown airstrip" sent to media outlets around Nevada in the 50's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join