It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati gone to hollywood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i cant remember the title of the movie but its going to be out soon is about buried treasure essentually in your american dollar bills you have the pyramid and an eye on the top now in the film treasure was buried in the pyramid and a secret societie keeps the treasure protected apparently the treasure was then moved when captured by someone and is now in america this film stars nicolage cage and seems very ooius that it is relative to the Illuminati if any one could find a link to this i would kiss you (if your a woman and below 35)

so yeah looks quite good cant wait for it to be released no im not spamming b4 anyone asks research it

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Already a topic on this:
National Treasure
Is the film name, if you'd read any topics then you'd have know that from the start. It is to do with Masons [Founding Fathers] and the Templar Knights...
At leats watch the trailer or pay attention to the movie!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
These might aid you?
National Treasure - Film
National Treasure
National Treasure... a freemason Red Herring??

All within this very same forum that you started this topic thread in.

seekerof

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
And all on the first 2 or 3 pages of these very forums. All you had to do was look through 3 pages of posts scanning for National Treasure. But not knowing the anme of the film was a downside!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
excuse my ignorance i will deny it

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   
i was just looking through the recent topics they wern't new but having said that i should of done a quick search and even put in a few links but i will soon be researching the dogon tribe so i will have to keep this in mind but thanks anyway

new topics

top topics

join