It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati and the E.U.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
what the hell is going on with all of these preduices (sorry for spelling) the E.U. are discussing letting turkey into the e.u. which by the way have somthing to do with the nwo anyway yeh there discussing letting them into the e.u but their main concern is that they are a muslim countrie whats wrong with that am i just being paranoid but im begining to see a lot of links that the E.U. are very remonisant of dictatorships what next will it get so big that small countries will have to give in to the power or be left in poverty but my main point is that their is somthing definatly going on now

whats your views?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Is Turkey even in Europe? Maybe the Illuminati are bringing countires together?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
it would be a bad thing think what would happen if some how all it had left to take is america! (i live in the uk) then the war that every1 predicts will happen!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I predict a war, but EU has nothing to do fighting USA!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
no i was actuallualy talking about the nwo

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If this is about NWO, then wrong forum. The New World Order will unite countires together so they can rule the planet, I don't thnk they wish to rule a war zone!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
the nwo is a secret societie and would america win against europe? that would include russia as well

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
USA would loose against Europe, although I don't really see the point of the 2 continents going to war!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
hrm well germany and the uk went to war and it then became a world war do you think that this wont happen again its in our nature to fight

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Some countires aren't allowed to have big armies or lots of nukes because of the peace treay at the end of WW2. These countires include:
Germany
Italy
Japan
That is why Japan have moved away from war and into electornics, and they've done a great job at it!

If you do research WW2 started when Germany invaded Austria! Then countires stepped in the way and the world war started, UK was a countyr that defended France mainly, then USA came in, desposed of Japan with 2 A-Bombs, Berlin was takena nd Hitler found dead, WW2 over!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Visit our website for all of the facts! The EU is the the little horn that humiliates the other three....UK, Germany, France. Read it here. www.truebiblecode.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
as soon as hitler invaded poland the uk declared war on germany thats when it started im sure or are you talking about the rest of the world joining in?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm getting mixed up a bit LOL, i haven't learnt anyhting about WW2 in a good while... Poland or Austria...

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
UK was a countyr that defended France mainly, then USA came in, desposed of Japan with 2 A-Bombs, Berlin was takena nd Hitler found dead, WW2 over!

I'm sorry but I think the UK's role was a tad more significant than that...

And the reason the EU is retiscent about letting in Turkey is not because they are prejudice against Muslim countries, but because many feel that it is technically an eastern country and not a European one, whilst others argue that Turkey was originally part of Europe before association with the East. Also, it would be a definite drain on the rest of the EU members, and seeing as 10 more countries have only recently joined everyone is fairly keen on waiting before any new members are admitted.

If the EU and America had a war, an event which is so astronomically unlikely to occur for quite a while at least, then it would immediatly become elevated to a world war, and I would assume that other than perhaps Canada, the rest of the world would side with the EU, resulting in the US's defeat. of course, the casualties on both sides would be pretty horrendous no matter what the outcome.

I don't think the NWO plays quite the role that this threads originator feels they do.

[edit on 17-12-2004 by Amarillo_Brice]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I know we were more than that, just explaining it briefly.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
heh, s ok, just being flippant.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
thanks for all the info but their is a lot of evidense that the E.U. are in ahoots with nwo thanks for all the comments guys ;-)

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Turky is the port to the middle east region.

recent studies claim that 65 % of the European people don't want Turky to be part of the European Union.

The dutch prime minister J.P. Balkende is the European leader at this moment and even within is pushing to come to an agreement with Turky to start negotiations.

The Illuminatie wich is thought to be concentrated around the Royal families of Great Brittain and the Netherlands are very involved in the political agenda of the Netherlands and therefore with te political agenda of Europe.

NATO is beleived to be an illuminati organization and so is the E.U.

In both topposistions of these organizations Dutch men are placed.
Nato: J. de Hoopscheffer
E.U. : J.P. Balkende

Both are dutch and officially liated to the Christian Democratic Appel

a political party in Holland that got more power in Holland since the last to years.

Also the top of IMF an EMF, bankingsystems of the world and Europe are led by dutch christian men since the last couple of years.

These men have realy thight connections to the dutch royal family, wich are the ancestors of the british royal family (william the third, was a dutch men)

and the royal dutch family is the steering group of the Bilderberg group reverted to as one of the most influencial illuminati groups.

In relation to the participation of Turky in the European Union. I can only relate to the bigger picture I recently came aware of. total control over the mass.
Turky opens the gates to the middle east. The middle east being the one of the great adversaries of the illuminati. They call America the devil in disguise don't they.

But infact it is more likely that the true power of influence comes from a place you might least expect it. In my believe the power of the illuminati is the concentrated in the Netherlands. Due to the fact it is one of the smallests countries in the world. But its influence through manning keypositions in the worlds great organizations should be taken account for.

Turky can lead the illuminati into the arabic moslim people and enslave them to the system.

being this my first post I excuse myself for not placing an reply that is easily to be read. I'm also not American or British so pleace take that in account before flaming my post.

Post scriptum.
Last night I watched a video of david icke and came to realize that al the questions I had about history, technology, polical agenda's were placed in a context by David and it seemed more logical than whatever I have read and heared about these subjects.

In my family the symbols are alike with the symbols of the illuminati and as I woke up this morning I looked around in my city (2000 years-old) and saw so many examples of illiminati presence.
A street named sions with a building on the corner with cross and dragon symbols.

In my family there are too familymembers who are the ceo's of an multinational company and one that is the ceo of an European organization that is involved with healthcare at the highest level.

I'm wandering right now as type my post what they are into and if theyknow what there into. One thing is for sure and i've discussed this many times before I came aware of illuminati presence, that these familymembers of mine hold conflicting morals in their work and this seemed not in line with their family behaviour.

If you can help find out how to confront this problem in wich we all involved please contact me on my e-mail adres

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
Some countires aren't allowed to have big armies or lots of nukes because of the peace treay at the end of WW2. These countires include:
Germany
Italy
Japan
That is why Japan have moved away from war and into electornics, and they've done a great job at it!

If you do research WW2 started when Germany invaded Austria! Then countires stepped in the way and the world war started, UK was a countyr that defended France mainly, then USA came in, desposed of Japan with 2 A-Bombs, Berlin was takena nd Hitler found dead, WW2 over!

You are probably american right!! dont know where you got your history lessons from but you shure dont know much about ww2.

He annexated austria (he was austrian himself) without a fight because alot of austrians saw him as a hero.
After austria he invaded(german speaking pieces) czecheslovakia and he got warned by the allies to stop this behaviour.After Hitler was warned by the allies not to invade poland because they would declare war to germany if they did,he still invaded poland after saying that polish soldiers fired on german soldiers (which ws a hoax).

Thats how ww2 started , lplz learn your history before you make stupid statements.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flow ce
Turky is the port to the middle east region.

recent studies claim that 65 % of the European people don't want Turky to be part of the European Union.

The dutch prime minister J.P. Balkende is the European leader at this moment and even within is pushing to come to an agreement with Turky to start negotiations.

The Illuminatie wich is thought to be concentrated around the Royal families of Great Brittain and the Netherlands are very involved in the political agenda of the Netherlands and therefore with te political agenda of Europe.

NATO is beleived to be an illuminati organization and so is the E.U.

In both topposistions of these organizations Dutch men are placed.
Nato: J. de Hoopscheffer
E.U. : J.P. Balkende

Both are dutch and officially liated to the Christian Democratic Appel

a political party in Holland that got more power in Holland since the last to years.

Also the top of IMF an EMF, bankingsystems of the world and Europe are led by dutch christian men since the last couple of years.

These men have realy thight connections to the dutch royal family, wich are the ancestors of the british royal family (william the third, was a dutch men)

and the royal dutch family is the steering group of the Bilderberg group reverted to as one of the most influencial illuminati groups.

In relation to the participation of Turky in the European Union. I can only relate to the bigger picture I recently came aware of. total control over the mass.
Turky opens the gates to the middle east. The middle east being the one of the great adversaries of the illuminati. They call America the devil in disguise don't they.

But infact it is more likely that the true power of influence comes from a place you might least expect it. In my believe the power of the illuminati is the concentrated in the Netherlands. Due to the fact it is one of the smallests countries in the world. But its influence through manning keypositions in the worlds great organizations should be taken account for.

Turky can lead the illuminati into the arabic moslim people and enslave them to the system.

being this my first post I excuse myself for not placing an reply that is easily to be read. I'm also not American or British so pleace take that in account before flaming my post.

Post scriptum.
Last night I watched a video of david icke and came to realize that al the questions I had about history, technology, polical agenda's were placed in a context by David and it seemed more logical than whatever I have read and heared about these subjects.

In my family the symbols are alike with the symbols of the illuminati and as I woke up this morning I looked around in my city (2000 years-old) and saw so many examples of illiminati presence.
A street named sions with a building on the corner with cross and dragon symbols.

In my family there are too familymembers who are the ceo's of an multinational company and one that is the ceo of an European organization that is involved with healthcare at the highest level.

I'm wandering right now as type my post what they are into and if theyknow what there into. One thing is for sure and i've discussed this many times before I came aware of illuminati presence, that these familymembers of mine hold conflicting morals in their work and this seemed not in line with their family behaviour.

If you can help find out how to confront this problem in wich we all involved please contact me on my e-mail adres

Your statements make no sense what so ever!

Your arguments are speculative and hold no ground whatsover.

J.de hoop-scheffer the nato chief was appointed by the americans because the dutch government agreed on the iraqi war and gave militairy support in iraq after the war.

illuminati and turkey in the EU>what is godsname is a connection between the 2?????

Monarchie in Holland yes so what !!like the rest in europe are mainly monarchies.

Bilderberger group>consist mainly of non-dutch.....

Where are your arguments for such a shady statement?i could make up such a statement for almost any country with bit of imagination.
Do me a favour and use common sense...

top topics

join