It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Human Origins May Have Been Pushed Back 400,000 Years

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: oldworldbeliever

It's a pretty minor thing in the grand scheme of things. It's fairly commonplace to utilize an articles title for the title of a thread when basing the thread on said article. The original articles author(s) should have known better and even if they didn't for some odd reason, their editors definitely should have. After clicking the link, I didn't think twice about it or contemplate some sort of negative Nancy connotation towards you. I reserved my ire for the supposed authors of a science article who neglected their due diligence and the compounding effects of the equally lazy editorial staff. All in all, not really a big deal and a much better thread than the article. Plus you have the common decency to issue an apologetic retraction. You're light years ahead of most in that regard.

and just for clarity's sake...Boymonkey's shameless self promotion of his own thread is well within T&C as he isn't promoting something off site. Besides...you should be stoked that your thread and conversations it led to inspired him. It's nearly as sincere a form of flattery as imitation to be certain!

You make a very good point.

You have pointed out something that , to me, has been lacking on this site. Common decency. Respect. A thread that raises one's eyebrow. Too thoroughly research a subject BEFORE posting. I kind of forgot that after the downfall of critical thinking.
Attention seeking whore , I am not. And I thank you for your input because it will make me a better "presenter" of new info I come across.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
But what about jesus? Lmfao

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LongishLongo

What about him?.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Homo fossils huh... what is that a bone in an asss? Lol sorry I had to, great find btw. S&F
edit on 7-3-2015 by LongishLongo because: misspell

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
It was a joke, clearly
a reply to: boymonkey74

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join