It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interesting forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
hello. Interesting forum You all have here. Honestly some of the most wild stuff I have read on the net. It comes off a lot like a conspiracy theory website. Anyways it should be good for entertainment if nothing else.

I will say I have a tendency to see through BS and ulterior motives pretty well so I hope I don't offend anyone to much. I have pretty thick skin myself.

personally I am just a nobody. I kind of like it that way. The overwhelming majority of the world doesn't even know I exist. If I were to die tomorrow none of you would be effected.

Oh...I am pro American through and through. At least where it concerns all the other non-important citizenry in the good ole USofA. I am sure that puts me on a lot of lists already LOL.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51
I cant believe that name wasn't taken already, I like it.

Sounds like you will fit right in. BS doesn't go very far here. Lots of knowledgeable people here that don't tolerate any BS. Expect that if it gets posted it will get heavy scrutiny. That's what makes this place great.

Welcome.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

It comes off a lot like a conspiracy theory website.

That's because it is a conspiracy theory website.

Welcome to ATS.
Have fun!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Hey, A51 ! Good to have you! I too am a newbie and I have learned a lot here. There is always something interesting and comment worthy. Leave your hesitations at the door. Welcome!!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
A51! Welcome. I too am a nobody. Who would want to be anything else? You wouldn't be able to get away with squat.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hello there, this is an automated message to let you know you've been added to The List.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
It comes off a lot like a conspiracy theory website.

Yeah funny that...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think its entertaining to play along with conspiracy theories for fun. I am sure you quickly get labelled as a troll though if other posters just dont like you.

honestly...not sure how long I can last here. When I am being serious I tend to stick with facts and patterns people display. Sometimes it can go against political correctness and people with an agenda looking for a target put you in the crosshairs.

I look forward to picking up so e highly classified information here though. I never knew Reptilian aliens ran the world government. It makes sense though considering the last few years living in such an evil capitalistic society like America full of right wing terrorists, heavily armed, practice christianity, and are pro life.

also megladons are back. probably a secret black project joint effort between the reptilians and the NWO bankers keep the populace away from the ocean in order to divert attention away from underwater USO bases that predate human existence. This will all be under the ruse of great white sharks mutated from world wide ocean pollution and nuclear waste. Thus giving way to a super predator ruling the oceans and access will be shut down all but deemed for "essential" operations (walmart junk shipped from China) . Project Ocean Awareness can then kick into high gear where billions of taxpayer dollars can be funneled to Environmental initiatives based on providing "Ocean awareness" to the citizenry even though they will never be allowed around it....for their own safety and the benefit of mankind.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Sensing a short visit now. been here before maybe?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

No, I honestly stumbled on this site when I was looking into info on Bob Lazar. I had never even heard of this place before. then again its Above Top Secret!

Thats was a Joke by the way. Its OK to laugh once in a while. You know...make fun of yourself a little.

How many seasons of Ancient Aliens are there now? Its a fun show. Does it take away from actual events with shades of evidence..... I Think Not!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I look forward to your contributions here, you wont be boring for sure

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

-MystikMushroom
ATS Moderator

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Hello and Welcome to ATS!! You look like you will fit in nicely here. Later, Syx.

new topics

top topics

join