It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stem cell researcher makes paralyzed rats walk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
www.thestate.com.../printstory.jsp

I know this is not a human, but this is a step towards implemeting this into human, in the article it says 2006, that is not that far away at all. Also do you think that the Christian coilation would let this happen, i dont.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is amazing if they can get it to work on rats Humans might not be to far away, Now we have to see if this works on a monkey then were talking.

Perhaps thanks to this nobody will have to be paralyzed ever again.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
www.thestate.com.../printstory.jsp

I know this is not a human, but this is a step towards implemeting this into human, in the article it says 2006, that is not that far away at all. Also do you think that the Christian coilation would let this happen, i dont.

As long as they dont use the stem cells from dead babies I dont see how they would have a problem with it. They could get so much stem cells from umbilical chords and yet they just throw it out.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
2006, that is when it said in the article that they would begin to start to use this on human. Why would it be so hard to put this to use on human, every living this is composed of basicaly the same organs and such, so why would it be so diffrent? The only thing i see stoping this is people that are scared of change.

top topics

join