It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to those who say being gay is a choice?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:
cj6

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I beg to differ, but I personally know an 11 year old boy who had been having sex with an 8 year old boy for 2 years before they got caught.

Yay sex ed!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
SNIP

There is no gay agenda..if your seeing gay ads all over the place then stop looking for them.

What kind of people go into detail when explaining the gay lifestyle or hell , the straight lifestyle to a child. If a kid asks..tell them that two people love one another and leave it at that. If you go any further, it is you who is perverting them.

Stop thinking about gays as just two people having sex...in fact what the hell is wrong with...thinking about gay's and the types of sex they are having. Do you think about your straight friends having sex all the time..do you care what THEY do in the bedroom behind closed doors. If constantly on about what they do in the bedroom , than maybe take a long look within yourself and ask yourself.."why do I constantly think about gays and the type of sex they are having..am I interested in it and fighting my own sexuality?" Those are the questions you should be asking yourself.

If you think gays are perverted..fine! Just stop using your own personal hang ups as a tool to stop others from getting rights. Someone of the same sex wants to get married or do things behind closed doors...how the hell does any of that affect you? Let them live in peace and go about your own business.

I have nieces and nephews who see these supposed gay ads...guess what they don't seem to care because they never stop what their doing to focus on it, nor do I feel I have to explain to them something they never asked about.

Bigots are raised to hate or fear that which they do no know. Sounds like some of you people are well on your way into training your children all about bigotry. It is you with the issues..not the world.
edit on 7-3-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/7/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Are you assuming I was born a Christian? I didn't convert until recently, and you all played a big role in that by the way.

cj6

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Yeah ..you found something rare and now blame an entire educational course on it.

Your the type of people that I can never understand...one or a few bad instances of something and you label the whole damn thing bad.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Excuse me, but aren't you the one who started this thread?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cj6

Really don't care.

**SNIP**
And the OP is about..do they choose to be gay or are they born that way..

For the people who say choose..was there a time in your life where you were attracted to the same sex and said nope..I am going to be straight.

That personally has never happened to me...I have always being attracted to the opposite sex..I never made a choice to be straight..I just was.

edit on 3/7/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Excuse me, but aren't you the one who started this thread?

Yeah, and?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

Yeah ..you found something rare and now blame an entire educational course on it.

Your the type of people that I can never understand...one or a few bad instances of something and you label the whole damn thing bad.

Rare? That's funny because the social worker my sister reported it to claims its an epidemic that no one can talk about because they are minors.

cj6

link   

That personally has never happened to me...I have always being attracted to the opposite sex..I never made a choice to be straight..I just was.

So your own personal experience applies to the whole spectrum of homosexuality? Because you personally "didn't make a choice" means EVERYONE is exactly the same as you??

link   

Are you assuming I was born a Christian? I didn't convert until recently, and you all played a big role in that by the way.

I'm not assuming anything.

You're the one who claimed observation of atheists. I asked how.

cj6

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Look at the thread and the replies from gay folk...or the none gay folk...I didn't choose to be straight...did anyone else? hands up folks.
Also in my experience talking to my gay pals yes none of them choose to be gay.
But we are going around in circles.
edit on 7-3-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cj6

originally posted by: Annee
Faggot is a slang word.

Bigot is a legitimate word.

However both ARE derogatory terms and offensive.

The word bigot itself is not derogatory. YOU the one who deem it offensive.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

a reply to: boymonkey74

I beg to differ, but I personally know an 11 year old boy who had been having sex with an 8 year old boy for 2 years before they got caught.

Yay sex ed!

And I know of a 5 year old boy caught trying to have sex with a 5 year old girl in the kindergarten restroom.

So what?

No one is talking about teaching young children how to have sex. Hetero or homosexual.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I'm sorry but you have to see his point here. For instance stating that being gay is a
"Sickness" is beyond comprehension . It's not the flu we are discussing here that can be "fixed " with rest and some lemsip ..

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cj6

So your own personal experience applies to the whole spectrum of homosexuality? Because you personally "didn't make a choice" means EVERYONE is exactly the same as you??

I never said that did I. What about you..why do you assume the whole group should be shunned or be thought of as perverse?

Your own personal hang ups? Why do your care what two people do behind closed doors? Why does it bother you when same sex couples want rights? How in the end does any of that affect you personally?

Why are you in this thread making judgements of people because of your own personal issues?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Fine Annee, I've rubbed elbows with both Atheists and Christians my whole life. Does that help or do you really want me to sit here and count how many Atheists I've known over the years?

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join