It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to those who say being gay is a choice?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cj6
a reply to: Annee

And your vast superior knowledge and understanding of human sexuality is what keeps you from being ignorant?

I said I had knowledge.

Only you felt the need to refer to it as superior.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Sexual orientation is not "natural-born" it's just a fancy way of saying this is what you're attracted to for the sole purpose of sexual gratification.

Absolute BS.
Do you really think young gay folk would choose to be gay? especially 20 years ago?.
I know a young muslim gay man who struggled with his sexuality for years and when he decided he wanted to come out he was assaulted with a broom handle up his bum by his classmates, he was told to leave his family home at 15...you really think he choose all this just so he could get his socks off?.
Thankfully he is doing great now.
If it was an external factor why has the rate of gay folk been around 5% for ever?.

cj6

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Did you not imply that your knowledge is superior with your "20+" years? Anyway this is off topic, I'll agree to disagree. I'll come back after 20 years and maybe I'll be able to keep up.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Oh and when did you choose to be straight then? If it is all a choice?.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: cj6

You're just sidestepping.

If ability to procreate is the only determinant of "natural" sexuality, then folks who are infertile or aged are unnatural.

Nature gave the option that when males and females procreate, a certain number of offspring are homosexual. You'll have to ask Nature, or God, or whatever you believe is in charge of nature ... or just accept the facts before you.

You hardly think ... nah.

PS: How successful were you at "choosing to be gay" since it's a choice?

cj6

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Does nobody understand that infertility has absolutely nothing to do with nature? And old age is a natural process, our bodily functions die out just as we do, including the ability to have children, that is not infertility. Nature always intend for a male and a female to have the ability to procreate, but birth defects can take that away just as they can take away your sight, hearing, ability to walk and so on.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Did you not imply that your knowledge is superior with your "20+" years? Anyway this is off topic, I'll agree to disagree. I'll come back after 20 years and maybe I'll be able to keep up.

No, I didnt.

I am not responsible for your interpretation of a fact.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Gay folk can have kids...many have done.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Does nobody understand that infertility has absolutely nothing to do with nature?

So you are saying that infertility is caused only by humans throughout history? Way before technology?

cj6

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

So why the need for your comment about having 20+ years on the subject? Please enlighten me on what you meant by that...if not to say you know more than I do and my opinion can't hold up to 20+ years of experience....

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

So why the need for your comment about having 20+ years on the subject? Please enlighten me on what you meant by that...if not to say you know more than I do and my opinion can't hold up to 20+ years of experience....

Because it's a fact.

cj6

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

No I'm saying that nature gives every male and female the ability to procreate. In turn things that are hazardous and/or man-made and some things that are OF nature such as disease can invade the body and CAUSE CAUSE CAUSE infertility. No one is ever NATURALLY made infertile. It is a DEFECT. I literally can't make that any clearer.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I literally can't make that any clearer.

I do not understand why you ignore the definition of nature? It's as clear as it can be. Why you are trying to redefine the word nature?

disease can invade the body and CAUSE CAUSE CAUSE infertility.

Ok let's say that the disease or virus caused infertility oh let's say 10,000 years ago before technology when nobody understood anything about viruses.

Now.

This is really simple.

Was the disease or virus a part of nature?

edit on 3/7/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

No I'm saying that nature gives every male and female the ability to procreate. In turn things that are hazardous and/or man-made and some things that are OF nature such as disease can invade the body and CAUSE CAUSE CAUSE infertility. No one is ever NATURALLY made infertile. It is a DEFECT. I literally can't make that any clearer.

Let's try this again.

How would you feel --- if you were forced by society to live in a homosexual relationship?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I can't beleive how far some will go to put homosexuality a choice so they can be blamed and rejected by their system of beliefs.

Gay people get aroused by people of same sex. Straight people the other way. Tell a straight person to make love to another of the same sex: he can't because it's abnormal to him. Well it's THE SAME THING FOR GAYS. They can't make love to the other sex, it's repulsive to them. Would you like to be reprogrammed to be gay? No? Why should they as they are as worthy as you straight people. Screw your penis-vagina/interpretation of what Jesus NEVER SAID/procreation needs/religious blindness/need to reprogram like it's a loosing weight program: that's how they ARE. They are not sick but DIFFERENT. They are not murderers/pedo/alcoolic: they fall in LOVE with the same sex, that's all! For everythings left they are just like you and me. Why can't people just get that? What are they afraid of?
edit on 2015 3 7 by LoveSolMoonDeath because: (no reason given)

cj6

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

The disease or virus is made by nature, yes. But the point you're missing is that while that disease or virus has the ABILITY to affect a humans ability to procreate, that human is still created WITH THEIR OWN ABILITY to procreate before that disease or virus stripped that away. So do you understand that infertility is not natural because humans are always MADE with the ability to procreate?

cj6

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Why would society force me to be in a homosexual relationship? What would that accomplish for mankind? Wait are you saying being in a straight relationship can be forced? It doesn't have to be because in order for our species to thrive we need heterosexual couples to procreate. That is not forced it's a part of who we are because that's the only way to procreate my friend. A man can not give birth and in turn a woman cannot impregnate another woman.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Oh I understand your point. I understand it all too well. I've seen so many other people try to argue that way.

But...

I still do not understand why you chose to ignore the definition of nature.

Is the environment natural? Yes or No?
Is radiation natural?
Is natural disasters natural (lol)?
Heck is the whole solar system natural?

Anything and everything in the ecosystem is natural and everything influence each other.

The ONLY THING that is NOT natural is MAN-MADE.

cj6

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I think you're confusing natural with nature. Natural is defined as something existing in or caused by nature. Infertility, once again, is not CAUSED by nature but it can be caused by things that are NATURE-MADE. Nature is defined as the phenomena of the physical world collectively.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

If all the Earth could all ummms....... do it at once ummsss.......... wouldn't that be something.........

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join