It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS SCOOP! I Found Hillary's Mysterious Eric Hoteham!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
He lives in the DC area. Took me about 15 seconds. 45 years old.

ETA: his middle name is Paul. He is the walrus.
edit on 4-3-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was joking in an earlier thread about Hillary's last name-Rodham-saying I thought it was "Hamrod".

Maybe the guy is a relative using a similar false name like Hothem.

Many con artists like to use phony accents-they lie about other things,too.

IMOIMOIMOIMOIMOIMOIMOIMOIMOIMOIMOIMO!!!!!! (sorry-ptsd from nitpickers,lol)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I honestly wouldn't put it past her-or other politicians.

I'm wondering how many personal hitmen (non military/non law enforcement) might be employed by people like this as we speak.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

travelgate, filegate, vince foster... I agree 110%. A lot of scandals seem to happen at such convenient timing

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Oh, I was around then...there were so many scandals with her and her husband...but I think she has really shot herself in the cankles with this one.
I don't think she will run now.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Sorry if this is a little off subject, but....Clintons have over 25 million dollars and they still resorted to stealing stuff?! Unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

It doesn't surprise me-look at the celebs that get caught shoplifting.

Like Winona Ryder.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Man-just think about what obama and chewie are going to try to steal while leaving the white house.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

Man-just think about what obama and chewie are going to try to steal while leaving the white house.

I give Obama more credit.

I bet they've already replaced many things with replicas by now !!

edit on Mar-05-2015 by xuenchen because: [_../_.._]

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Sorry if this is a little off subject, but....Clintons have over 25 million dollars and they still resorted to stealing stuff?! Unbelievable.

And didn't Hillary claim to be poor and destitute:

...we came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt. We had no money when we got there and we struggled to, you know, piece together the resources for mortgages for houses, for Chelsea's education, you know, it was not easy.

I hate it when I'm broke yet have 25 million dollars in investments just sitting there earning money. Maybe she should have called Peachtree?

Stealing $100,000 worth of furnishings from the white house? Who does that?????? Trailer trash at heart they are! They have no shame whatsoever. Nor conscience. They are what I call truly evil people. Everything they do is only for personal gain and they don't give a rat's a$$ about anyone else.

Good find OP on Eric Hoteham. It pays to research and copy & save articles from the past, you never know when they will disappear or be edited for a new spin.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Name sounds pretty phony Hoteham?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

They were broke when they left the white house...so they say. Then big Bill started racking up big speaking fees in the millions and running around the world with billionaires.
edit on 5-3-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Name sounds pretty phony Hoteham?

Yet, he's got the usual set of back-info. I don't know where the MSM was looking. I guess they don't have the big red shiny jolly candy-like button that gets you info on people.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Somebody could just throw a bucket of water on her , "Wizard Of Oz" style. I wonder if Bill is bangin' Dorothy right now?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

They were broke when they left the white house...so they say. Then big Bill started racking up big speaking fees in the millions and running around the world with billionaires.

Their idea of being broke means having only a few million dollars in their bank account.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join