It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie Hello!!!! Big Bigfoot podcast listener !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Whats up? I have listened to hundreds of "fringe" podcasts from as early as 1995 and love it. Presently Im interested in listening to Bigfoot shows. Very interesting stuff!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hello and welcome.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jollynj

Welcome! You'll find a lot of Bigfoot debunkers here but fortunately their are us who persevere and believe in the possibility.

Is there any particular podcast that is your favorite? I too like listening to eyewitness accounts.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Welcome.

Maybe you could link us to some of your favourite bigfoot video's?

I loves me a good bigfoot video

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Welcome!

I agree, I'm always looking for good new podcasts myself. Especially concerning cryptids!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Welcome. I didn't know Bigfoot had a podcast. I mean if he's got a podcast, someone would known how and where to find him. Pictures please . . . .

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgroudns

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a Thread? ... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

-MystikMushroom
ATS Moderator

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive
Most of them are really good, the people who make these talk the subject very seriously. there are about 15 different weekly shows on archive since I cant mention any websites do a google search on "sasquatch chronicles" and or "sasquatch watch radio"

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Welcome! Have fun

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive
lots of them are on this one website but Im not allowed to list it so do a search on "sasquatch chronicles" and or "sasquatch watch radio" I use a podcast downloader software program to organize them- very easy

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I love the one thats shot by a person through his tent window seeing a BF eating one of his candy bars, theres another one in which a man is startled and starts running away from BF, then you see the BF jump of an embankment towards them . the interesting thing is while it walking away at the end of the video you notice that its a male if you know what I mean. theyare both on youtube I don't know the titles of them though sorry

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: frostjon361
no there are podcasts -about- BF not by BF
Most of them are really good, the people who make these talk the subject very seriously. there are about 15 different weekly shows on archive since I cant mention any websites do a google search on "sasquatch chronicles" and or "sasquatch watch radio"

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Fun! I enjoy Art Bell's shows…. even more now that the archived ones have a genuinely retro feel to them. I am a newbie too. Look forward to hearing more.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Hastings22
ya art bell had a special feel when you listened to it
I still listen to some old ones saved on my hard drive

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
well the podcasts are REALLY good
the people who these the podcasts take the subject very seriously. there are about 15 different weekly shows on archive since I cant mention any websites do a google search on "sasquatch chronicles" and or "sasquatch watch radio"

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLivecheck out the podcasts very interesting!!

top topics

join